[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dangeroos topics /x/ [spoiler] there is a psyops for reddit/facebook/4chan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

dangeroos topics /x/

[spoiler] there is a psyops for reddit/facebook/4chan, personalities fabrications of big media / corporations giving the people negative/harmful behaviors / thinking patterns /invisible thought barriers
>>
Like the Wendys twitter shit?
>>
>>19129633
There sure is.
You know those people who literally, can't, put their phones down.
Similar to trying to get an addicts addiction away from them.
The horrible attention, to anything that isn't on a screen.
lol, thought patterns. Whatever they're doing just destroys the participants thoughts all together.
I'm glad myspace turned me off to all of that stuff, years and years ago.
>>
>>19129837
It can't go on any longer. This elephant in the room will be acknowledged and there's not a damn fucking thing they can do about it now, even attempt at doubling down only compound the issue exponentially and gets worse by the literal day.

They could have succeeded but they got impatient in recent years and now it's all coming out.

will be an interesting few years watching all this shit finally get pulled into the open air and dealt with.
>>
>>19129866
I think we're at the point where it can't be shut down, either.
Some of these people.. are so addicted, I don't think they could go a day without that facebook feed. Or checking how many fucking people like their picture of a leaf. Or a dog. Or themselves.
I think they would go insane. Those thought patterns. They need to check those things out. They need to know who else saw what. And clicked on it. And peeked into their "lives". They need to know who said that thing. And they need to know now.
There is no, just being, anymore. You can't just sit, with somebody, and enjoy company. Somethings connected. Somebody else is checking something, I just know it. Let me take a look.
Turns into people who can't think for themselves any longer. People who just grasp at whatever gets put in front of them. People who can't hold onto proper thoughts anymore. Can't.. think for themselves. It's.. so disturbing, to have to live with people like this.. and, just watch it happen.
If it wasn't so normal, it would just be another crummy addiction.
>>
>>19129633
Thought barriers is a good one, too.. thinking about it. Or trying to.
I can easily understand that.
A protective mechanism for defending the actions of said addiction.
They don't see what they're doing as wrong, destructive, hurtful, or anything.
>>
File: 1495948980269.png (621KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
1495948980269.png
621KB, 718x539px
The
Zombie
Apocalypse
Is
Now.

No, that's not an acrostic, I'm just trying to draw attention to my post. I'll toss in a picture as well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.