[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see words written down in a dream make note of them if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rem_labkey2_lg.jpg (3KB, 162x153px) Image search: [Google]
rem_labkey2_lg.jpg
3KB, 162x153px
If you see words written down in a dream make note of them if you remember what they are.

In my case it was a 3 word string. It will seem abstract and nonsensical at first.

Those words are what i have come to know as a skeleton key or passphrase for life, guiding words that have been chosen for me as they answer the most questions that i will come across in my life, they can be applied to every decision and situation i encounter and always lead to the optimal outcome.

It's as though something or someone has taken a look at my life once it was already lived, taken an average and decided those words worked best for most things and gave them to me in a dream.

I'm not gonna say what mine are cause it seems wrong to share something like that but i will say i have made many critical decisions based on the words and it always seems to lead me to the right outcome.

This is the most important thing you can ever find for you. You should drop everything else and start looking for it.

Good luck in finding your personal key.
>>
>>19129203
>In my case it was a 3 word string.
Was it "Kill yourself, faggot?"

I'm thinking it was "Kill yourself, faggot."
>>
>>19129272
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>19129203
I dont mind being honest I'm pretty sure mine is
MAKE HAM JAM
>>
>>19129203

oh and what would be said words of yours ? half curious as to what your subconscious might have produced
>>
i only remember two times that has happened to me
1.i was facing a giant wasp witch had little sticky paper attached on body, it fell i picked up and there was written "its gonna be ok :)" when i looked up wasp disapeared and i woke up
2.i was at some fancy formal party, and talking to people when one asked for my contact info and i wrote "мoнoмaх" (monomakh) on paper. when i woke up i googled it turns out it was a russian king or prince
who the hell knows what could this mean, most likely just brain gibberish
>>
>>19131370
monomakh was royalty, the russian crown is named "Shapka monomakha" or "Monomakhs hat" after him. its arguably the most important treasure in russia. take that as what you will.
>>
>>19131937
i'm a retard at explaoning this stuff and alsp know it is fairly individual but what is your take on it?
>>
>>19131957
OK.
It was the item used to coronate russian Tsars, who only wore it once and on that occasion.
So in your context it might mean some sort of elevation or success? or appearance of some royal-tier responsibility?
the hat came to the russians from the byzantian empire, since monomakh was actually an emperor there and gifted it to his grandson, sort of giving moscow the official status of the third rome.
>>
File: 382.jpg (112KB, 625x624px) Image search: [Google]
382.jpg
112KB, 625x624px
>>19129203
>>
File: Concerned_aku.jpg (27KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned_aku.jpg
27KB, 1000x585px
I just had a dream where I could read a title of a book.

The title of the book was "Please don't make me do this".

What does it mean?
>>
>tfw there are no serious replies on the entire board anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.