[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw ran away from qt 3.13 ghost twice now >this time she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>mfw ran away from qt 3.13 ghost twice now
>this time she was even crying
Maybe I should stop being such a faggot and contact her? Or maybe in my desperation of getting laid maybe I am getting fooled by an entity trying to devour my life force?
>>
>>19128967
>tfw no ghost gf to chase me
>>
>>19128967
Yes, you should stop being a faggot.
>>
>>19128967
>Maybe I should stop being such a faggot and contact her?
try going ghost
>>
Approach with caution.

She could be some sort of succubus (Which makes it even hotter), but if you value your life more than sex then don't try anything stupid with her.

If you can, try to be friends with her at the very least if she isn't trying to harm you.
>>
OP!! Relationships first. Just as with any friend. Take it easy. Build a friendship and then give her fuk. What if she's a total bro? Help each other out.
>>
File: cat sad.png (585KB, 606x600px) Image search: [Google]
cat sad.png
585KB, 606x600px
>>19128967

nahh I think you're fine

as a ghost she knows what your thinking because humans' thoughts leak out and she has telepathy
> so making plans about this is like talking about somebody in another room and they can overhear what you're saying.
> and she would be a genius, as well, since limiting intelligence is a biological condition.

Thing is she's dead so there cant be a relationship there, maybe friendship, but it be kinda hard to even communicate back and forth.

Ask her for help with your life, like finding a good girlfriend and job and so forth.

When you're ready to let her go - Tell Her that there are other places "out there" where she can have a life besides this earth, there are even other earths. And life will be alot better there because they dont have the same crappy rules (and diseases) that we've got here.

And tell her not to be tricked, she can do whatever she wants, she can go wherever she wants, she doesn't need anyone to help facilitate getting there.
>>
>>19132543

Its okay I spiked the message with some energy so if you even mention this to her in the slightest she'll get the full message.
>>
ITT: Ghosts trying to steal OP's soul.

DONT DO IT BRO
>>
Chat her up and take her out to a nice dinner. Assuming you're age-compatible.
>>
Succubi don't ask.
they rape.
This is some kind of spirit.
try to talk to it. might be fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.