[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who is getting targeted by the government or some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 14

File: 1.jpg (11KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11KB, 259x195px
Ask a guy who is getting targeted by the government or some other group anything. There are tons of clues but here are the most important ones. The disturbing thing is that I think they want to let me know this.

>phone rings.
>pick it up. "hello?"
>hear weird static. then hear my own fucking voice like in an echo then suddenly I hear absolutely nothing.
Not even the rustly sound you usually hear when you listen to the phone. Just nothing, like the phone is totally turned off but it was definitely turned on. I never had this.

>in the middle of the night I hear a strange sound from the wall, but it is EXACTLY where my head is.
Literally only a few inches away. Then I change my position and sleep with my head where usually my feet are and just a few minutes later the sound is again EXACTLY where my head is. The apartment of my neighbor was empty for months and nobody knew I moved in. The sound is similar to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-jrqN2iRw
Even if a new neighbor wanted to fuck with me, there is no way he could have known that I changed my sleeping position without directly observing me and my apartment was totally dark and nobody could look inside. I was so spooked that I didn't sleep that night and just watched TV until I forgot about it. I hope this sound won't return.

Any logical explanations for this? I was never a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this is too much.
>>
Also I was definitely not dreaming during the sound incident if someone wants to imply this.

Like I said I woke up after I changed my position and was fully awake, even ate something and turned the TV on and the sound was still there. Only after an hour or so it disappeared.

I said it was similar to the submarine sound, but it was not exactly like that. It sounded a bit more "electrical".
>>
>buy cameras
>buy voice recorders
>put them in the house
>keep a decoder turn on constantly on you
>do it during one week a post reaults
>>
>>19128309
High pitched noises are heard by a large number of people including myself and especially when i'm trying to sleep. It can be external or internal, the latter you can't really do anything about. It might also be some form of interference coming from inside or outside your room. Have you tried turning off all electrical equipment in your room when going to bed? It is highly unlikely the noises you are hearing is from a monitoring device.

Phone calls where nobody is on the other line is common and are mostly spam calls or in extreme cases, burglars checking whether or not you are home (if you're on landline). Have you tried tracing the number or googling it?

Lastly, do you think there are any reasons why the government would specifically expend their resources to monitor *you*?

Most replies to your post will just point you to schizophrenia btw
>>
Seems like typical Stasi-esque behavior.
What does your daily life entail of?
Did you piss off someone rich?
Did you browse sites that could catch the eyes of the government?
>>
>>19128367
>Most replies to your post will just point you to schizophrenia btw
I know. I don't expect to get real answers, but I want to know one thing. If there are other non-schizophrenic anons who experienced the same thing and if they have answers. Never heard voices, was never paranoid. I don't even believe in the supernatural.

But if a well-equiped and well-funded group is behind this they probably have some tech to look through walls or something maybe by monitoring my temperature. This is the only explanation I have.

What I can't explain however is why they want to let me know this. This is the fucked up part. We aren't in the 60s anymore. If they wanted to, they could monitor me without letting me know this. It got be some psy-op or experiment or something.

To my knowledge I never did something which could land me on lists, but I'm quite interested in politics and researched stuff like Edward Snowden and Wikileaks etc... but if that was a reason they would need to monitor half of the Internet. It doesn't make sense. Also I'm a fan of documentaries. Watched a shit ton of them. Some even of a more obscure character like about JFK and aliens. But I did it only because of entertainment. Most of the stuff I watched on YouTube was unspectacular stuff like Chinese history, WW2 etc... hell almost everyone does this, or else conspiracy books wouldn't sell so well. Did I accidentally watch something which was too taboo? I seriously doubt it or else I would remember it.

I know fucking nothing. Why me?
>>
>>19128309
Try to reduce your stress levels some, it's okay to feel this way. Each of us figures out that we're "crazy". Nobody is after you, you're perfectly safe in your apartment.
>>
>>19128407
>Did you piss off someone rich?
Not to my knowledge. I'm pretty shy and polite. I could never offend someone and I probably never did.

I'm basically invisible. I never did anything to make me stand out.
>>
I'm not them. You're stressed and sleeping poorly, and your sanity is paying for it. If you have any party favors save them for some other time and catch some rest&relaxation. There are people who love you.
>>
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm
>>
>>19128461
Dude I'm not stressed at all and I'm sleeping wonderfully. I'm pretty happy in life.

I'm just confused why there was a sound in my wall and why my phone acted strange.
>>
>>19128419
>I'm basically invisible. I never did anything to make me stand out.
You have anxiety issues dumbass, that's what it means when you irrationally think you're being surveiled, despite having rationally concluded that there are no returns to be had on investing in surveilling you—you clearly don't know how gov't budgets work lol...

>>19128309
>Even if a new neighbor wanted to fuck with me, there is no way he could have known that I changed my sleeping position without directly observing me and my apartment was totally dark and nobody could look inside.
The rational explanation is that the sound you heard did not have an external source, and that the only thing fueling your "HOW DID THE SOUND FOLLOW ME" retardedness is your own rudimentary understanding of how "hearing" works

>>19128419
>I'm basically invisible. I never did anything to make me stand out.
Are you sure that this—right here—isn't the underlying cause of your anxiety, and that the associated delusions aren't just your attempt at reassuring yourself of your own importance
>>
>>19128309
Do you have confuse memories? Any amount of time that you cant remember?
>>
>>19128499
Yeah of course, I somehow invented that sound in my head to appear important. What the hell? I'm not thinking I'm some special snowflake. Maybe there are 1000s of people who go through this program.

I'm telling you again, listen very carefully: The sound came from the wall. Got it? When I got closer to the wall it became louder when I moved away it became less loud. I'm almost ridiculously rational I and my imagination is totally shit. I could never invent that shit.
>you clearly don't know how gov't budgets work lol...
You're an idiot if you think there's not a black budget, for example tunneled through drug money or similar shadowy business which could empower certain groups to do whatever they want.
>>
>get phone call from a service that makes automated silent calls to see if phone lines are still in operation
>hear some stuff banging against pipes in the walls
>somehow conclude it's the fucking government coming after me
seriously how did you make this logical leap
>>
>>19128519
No. Just as I said: I was watching TV. I remember it crystal clear. Normally I never do this in the middle of the night. Not a big TV fan, but I guess this incident made me want to get distracted.

This is how it went: I went sleeping then I heard the sound the first time. I didn't think much about it. It was probably a loud video game or something or a movie. It was the damn 2nd time that spooked me. It can't be a coincidence. It was so damn loud and it came straight from the wall. It instantly awakened me, because my head was exactly next to it. Then I stood up and moved away and I could still hear the sound but now it was more silent, as I moved away from the wall. But I could still here so I immediately turned on the TV. It was only a few seconds between hearing it, jumping out of bed and turning on the TV.
>>19128546
Nono, it was more electrical than a pipe. It was definitely not normal. Trust me I'm not easily scared at all. I can sleep through everything: drops falling from a tap, cats in the neighborhoods running through the bushes, car alarms going off, thunder, you name it. This was definitely not normal.
>>
>>19128584
you're missing the point. how did a quiet phone call and a couple of weird noises lead you to believe /the government is after you/ dog???? like that's just fucking crazy of you to immediately assume that from two tiny pieces of unconnected evidence
>>
>>19128593
What are you even doing on /x/ if you are that skeptical?
>>
>>19128530
>durr u r dum cuz drug money black budget means infinite budget!!!
yeah...except there are clear and documented examples of gov't black budgets—funded by drug and gun money, to empower certain groups
to do whatever they want—in which those groups proceed to use that budget to achieve their own ends, aka to get returns on their fucking investment

>>19128530
>I'm telling you again, listen very carefully: The sound came from the wall. Got it? When I got closer to the wall it became louder when I moved away it became less loud.
aka you're some delusional retard who ostensibly can't grasp the relationship between his own perception and that which he perceives

here's a tip, you fuck: if you didn't measure the sound with some kind of apparatus, then you have no rational ground to insist that the sounds were real; have you ever heard sounds in a dream, dumbass? despite not physically hearing them irl? learn how your fucking mind works
>>
>>19128606
Dude you are on a board where people believe vampires and magic are real.

I'm just raising the possibility that some bored, sadistic fuck with too much money fucks with me. It's not even that insane. Do I think the chose me? Hell no. They picked a random person. You can fuck off to /sci/ idiot.

Unit 731 was also imagination? When the US army exposed soldiers to nuclear fallout, was that also just imagination? Or Dr. Mengele?

Fuck off with sucking the government dick so much. Who fucking knows why they're doing this.
>>
>>19128606
>aka to get returns on their fucking investment
Also this point is bullshit. Just one fighter jet costs like 10$ million. How much does the trivial stuff they did with me cost? Probably a tiny fraction of that. They can print as much money as they fucking want.

Why are you so hell-bent on finding excuses for what happened? Where else should I go with my story except /x/? In real life fucking everyone would react the way you do.
>>
>>19128624
>Dude you are on a board where people believe vampires and magic are real.
it sounds more like i hit the nail on the head re: "your attempt at reassuring yourself of your own importance"

>I'm just raising the possibility that some bored, sadistic fuck with too much money fucks with me.
except you, by your own admission, are some fucking nobody who isn't important to anyone

>It's not even that insane
actually yes, it is, you're just too stupid to grasp the inductive logic by which you can assume that if someone had funds sufficient to launch a covert harassment campaign against some literal fucking nobody like you, they would instead spend the money on something of marginal fucking import, to see a return on their investment—even giving money to the homeless is an investment that yields emotional returns, whereas spending money on making some autist like you shitpost on /x/ yields fucking nothing

>Unit 731 was also imagination? When the US army exposed soldiers to nuclear fallout, was that also just imagination? Or Dr. Mengele?
except that literally has nothing to do with you, given that you're literally some crybaby retard bawwing in irrational indignation about the rationality getting injected into your roleplaying thread—the data Unit 731 got from their experiments was valuable enough to get them off the hook for conducting their experiments you stupid piece of shit; there's nothing of value to be gained from the light harassment someone like you...
>>
>>19128719
>the data Unit 731 got from their experiments was valuable enough
Actually no, it was fucking not. This only shows how well-informed you are. Not even bothering replying to the rest of your shit. You are just a troll, nothing more.

You:
>If I don't know what they can gain from this, it means they gain nothing.
Sure, developing new weapons is fucking nothing. Measuring some waves in my brain or my reaction time or other shit is nothing. Enough. Get the fuck out of my thread. You resort to personal attacks because you have nothing to contribute. You are just projecting your own feelings of unimportance unto me. Fucking pathetic.
>>
It could be because your hallucinating, fungus or common house mold can cause it. Maybe it's psychological.

Prove to yourself first that it isn't mental before you go on.
>>
File: this fucking retard.jpg (217KB, 1089x702px) Image search: [Google]
this fucking retard.jpg
217KB, 1089x702px
>>19128744
>Actually no, it was fucking not
here's another example of inductive logic: if you're stupid in 1 regard, it naturally follows that you're stupid in others—like this one; i'm sure you're too fucking stupid to understand, hence you'd be surprised at how valuable research data is in the realm of weapons development...

>Sure, developing new weapons is fucking nothing. Measuring some waves in my brain or my reaction time or other shit is nothing.
aka you're some whiny, quasi-retarded faggot who shitposts on /x/ for attention, literally out of pure loneliness; but hey, at least you managed to prove me wrong—turns out you're not stupid enough to grasp the importance of weapon-based research, you're just too stupid to know the history of it...

here's a tip, dumbfuck: are you going to the doctor or a research lab on a regular basis, to get your brainwaves and reaction times or "other shit" measured?? oh—no, you're not?? then nobody's fucking measuring any of that shit you fucking retard, literally fuck off to /soc/ next time you get this lonely, i won't apologize for your safe space
>>
>>19128309
the phone call is a scam to get you to unknowingly call back a number that charges you. The noises in the wall are any number of who gives a shit explanations. The only thing that could cement the possibility is what you do with your time that would warrant surveillance.
>>
>>19128806
is the number coming from roswell NM
>>
>>19128822
or oklahoma?
>>
>>19128309
Brain parasite.
>>
>>19128309
ringtone: sonar
>>
>>19128794
>going through the effort to look up shit in an article and even mark it and write a long post
>obsessed with loneliness
>says i'm the lonely one
Wew lad. You win. You defeated me. Here have 10 internet points.
>>
>>19128840
This.
Is there a small lump on the nape of your neck op
>>
>>19128850
>bawww u rly h-h-hurt muh feelinz, i just came to larp w/my bros on /x/ but u just made me look like a retard
what's sad is how you're too stupid to grasp that your LARP failed because you tried to insist upon its authenticity, despite initially seeking "any logical explanations for this"; you broke consistency with your own claims by taking the obvious bait and getting offended by my well-placed barbs, and outed yourself as one of the less-savvy roleplayers on this board

tl;dr lurk moar and don't play games that you suck at lol; and don't let your feelings get hurt by internet randoms...
>>
>>19128794
Dude seriously, what dou you think is the more practical approach to gather data about reaction times/brainwaves:
1) insert in a newspaper/internet that you offer people a fiddy if the come by and let you measure that shit
2) rent an an appartment and knock on some faggots wall

Theres labs all over the world that measure stuff like this and millions of people who happily participate in it, tons of data about the human brain already exist, and you still choose to believe that the government knocks on your wall while you sleep to "develop new weapons"?
>>
>>19128885
What more do you want? I already admitted that you defeated me. You are more "epicxDlmao" than me. I need to "lurk moar xD brb cu". Anyway being good at this meme shit or good at roleplaying is like being the best in a retards class. I'm happy to admit this honor belongs to you.
>>19128898
Don't you think I didn't think about this? An element which can be replicated in a voluntary experiment is the element of fear. You don't have this with adolescent students who manage to slip in an experiment in between their parties for the fun. Don't you fucking thing that knowing that it's all just an experiment won't influence the results? Hell I can think of a thousand reasons why knocking on some faggots wall is better. You want a weapon to use in warfare to surprise soldiers and catch them off guard? To frighten them? Some frequency or some shit which slows their responses and allows them to be overwhelmed? Then you sure as hell won't get good results on normal people who KNOW that it's all just show.
>>
>>19128850
He kind of did. You're an idiot.
>>
>>19128941
>What more do you want?
more cerebral, less-retarded posts
>>19128941
>Hell I can think of a thousand reasons why knocking on some faggots wall is better.
aka 1000 reasons why you should've learned the scientific method

>Don't you fucking thing that knowing that it's all just an experiment won't influence the results?
literally how are you so actually-stupid?? have you literally never heard of the smoke filled room experiment?? here's a tip: you can bring people into the controlled environment necessary for scientific studies under false pretenses, aka you can lie and tell them you're experimenting for 'x', as you experiment for 'y'—it's an incredibly common fucking practice
>>
This sounds a lot like paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>19128984
An actually smart person wouldn't even argue about stupid shit like the government doing stupid shit. It's like trying to prove that god doesn't exist. You can't prove that the government won't do stupid shit, because history is fucking full of it. I already mentioned mengele who sewed twins together. Guess that really advanced humanity. What's the matter? Is the governments dick so far in your ass that you think you are above the Nazis in plain stupidity? When people defend rationality like a religion to the point of being irrationally fanatical about it, it simply gets ridiculous. If you were really intellectually honest you would admit that you can't disprove the existence of stupid or irrational elements inside groups with enough resources to pull something like this off. Not everyone is a fucking predictable robot, but instead of taking the human and nihilistic component into account you simply say it can't happen because it wouldn't be logical. Hell I give you all the logic you want. His wive fucked someone else and now a mad psycho uses his resources to fuck with an innocent. Life is full of these people. You probably belong to the same category.

It looks like you don't care about being intellectual, you just want to compensate on the Internet for something you don't have in real life. You smelled your chance when I said I was shy and harmless and now you try to compensate for your small dick with personal attacks on me. Your shit reads like you're an edgy 13year old. Guess what? You didn't fucking defeat me. My premise was that anything can happen in this world, even with the government which you hold so dear to you, instead of examining this you simply irrational cling to rationality. I bet a sick fuck like you would fucking love this. Having fancy toys which allow you to terrorize a person from a safe distance, because you could never do it face to face. Why else would you defeat the sick bastards who fuck with me so much?
>>
>>19129042
defend the sick bastards*
>>
>>19128407
Researching these things is what is causing this. They do this as a deterrent.
>>
>>19129042
yeah...tl;dr
>>
>>19129101
I bet you fucking did you just can't respond in any way that could impress me. You didn't even include your cute insults like "dumb fuck, moron, idiot" etc... like you did in every 2nd sentence just mintes. Looks like I really shattered you and proved all the stuff you think about yourself but projected onto me. Don't worry. Even you are lovable. Don't feel lonely. We 4chan lurkerz xD are here for you.
>>
OP why would the government be trying to target you
>>
>>19128309
Why not at least attempt to rule out schizophrenia before moving to the whole gov't conspiracy thing? You seem to solidly belive that these things happened, but that's the problem with schizophrenia: you perceive things that aren't there. Seriously man, call a doctor.
>>
>>19129075
He nailed it. It's not because I looked at secret stuff, but because I COULD look at it and at points came too close for their taste to it. Stuff which can't be contained because on the internet nothing can be contained. If you successfully crush my credibility and sanity BEFORE I get to that stuff, nobody will believe me. For example I could go to a doctor who will say it's just my imagination. If at some point in my life I stumble upon the "serious" stuff and go to the media or write a book they could simply pull that doctor out of their ass and discredit me. This tactic is ancient.

I also come to think that anon who tried to fuck with my head for the entirety of the thread also belongs to them. He makes everything I wrote even more credible. Just look how much he wrote? Would a normal person do this? No way. Those fuckers already intercepted my internet and read this thread and fucking paid one of their own to fuck with it and make me question my sanity.
>>
>>19129138
>I bet you fucking did you just can't respond in any way that could impress me
christ

>>19129042
>An actually smart person wouldn't
you've already demonstrated that you're not smart, hence it follows that you don't have rational ground upon which you can claim what smart people would/wouldn't do—i didn't read beyond the greentext for the same reason that i close the door when God-bothers come knocking
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-09-20-13-58.png (161KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-09-20-13-58.png
161KB, 480x782px
>>19129190
In my honest opinion, based on what ive read in this thread, the OP shows some the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. My other theory is that he is suffering from some sort of stress-induced paranoia.
>>
>>19129192
Anon there is no way you couldve of stumbled on anything that would be damaging to the govt, the govt would do everything in their power to remove any documentaries or youtube channel that has any truth to the matters at hand before you or anyone could get to it.
>>
>i didn't read beyond the greentext for the same reason that i close the door when God-bothers come knocking
Replace every "smart" you said with "christian" and you sound just like one of them.
>S-shut up, you're not smart you just pretend to be! I can't hear you.
>You're not a real Christian, you don't know what Christians would/wouldn't do!
Pathetic.
>>19129219
Simply censoring something is not something you can easily pull off. If a documentary was removed, wouldn't it hugely boost their popularity? First only niche groups like conspiracy theorists would know about it and remember it and it would be an urban legend. Some brave anon would eventually leak it through a billion safety mechanisms which are impossible to control, like leaking it from a library far away from his physical location or something. Then all the cool and edgy kids would spread it around. It would be impossible to contain. Every fucking freedom-loving group on earth would scream out of top of their lungs that truth is being concealed. This would boost the popularity even more and then it would get translated into other languages where the US can do jackshit against.

You are giving the government too much power, bro. They want to appear invincible.
>>
>>19129261
Instead of censoring it I tell you what the powers that be do. They fucking flood the world/internet with stupid shit and psy-ops like lunatics like Alex Jones, David Icke etc... probably even the entire UFO phenomenon etc...

Why hide something embarassing if people will immediately notice it? It's far better to flood the earth with so much garbage that the truth gets drowned in it and nobody can distinguish lies from the truth.
>>
>>19128309
you're hallucinating retard
wtf do you think some secret organization/the govt wants to achieve by making pinging noises for you to hear whenever you move your head

you were either dreaming or hallucinating
insisting you weren't is insanity

seriously answer this question
what the hell does the govt or some well-funded group with high tech equipment want with you?
you really think you're that important?
and what the hell are they going to gain from calling you and not saying anything and then making pinging noises for you to hear while you're trying to sleep?

there are millions of other explanations far more reasonable then your explanation that you think MUST be it
>>
>>19129261
>>19128744
>>the data Unit 731 got from their experiments was valuable enough
>Actually no, it was fucking not. This only shows how well-informed you are.
it's even more sad is the amount of emotional investment you unintentionally reveal lol, like a kid who mimics the kids who bully him because he wants to be tough like them—except what you want is to come off as less grievously, cripplingly retarded than you actually are
>>
>>19129299
>like a kid who mimics the kids who bully him because he wants to be tough like them
Isn't this how all bullies are born, though? Nobody bullies because he is tough. Fathers deal out the abuse to their sons and their sons to others. Abused ones become abusers. There is no such thing as a natural-born bully. This is common knowledge though.

Anyway those psychology discussions are oddly familiar. Are you the guy who was crushed by me? You still here bro? The one who started the whole loneliness shit?

Big fucking deal, I was wrong about some sick nip experiments. I could have sworn their results were useless and it was just an urban myth.
>>
>>19129332
>There is no such thing as a natural-born bully. This is common knowledge though.
yeah...literally that's anyone even marginally learned in one of the schools of thought that constitute modern psychology can out you as the know-nothing you are via this one retarded statement—it's admittedly pretty par for your course

i'm honestly starting to feel bad b/c you honestly seem legitimately autistic/otherwise mentally impaired
>>
File: 1496369355621.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496369355621.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>19129357
why is it so hard to convince insane people that they're insane?
>>
I swear to god one time I was alone walking in my house and I hear a female robotic voice say a word. I was fucking terrified. Strange thing was I could pinpoint EXACTLY where it came from. Granted I was on an edible but I was a huge stoner back then with a high tolerance (edible wasnt too strong) and have tripped a lot. Never heard something so real and scary. Weed does not do that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19129357
>Any logical explanations for this?
>OP gets a logical explanation of schizophrenia, spergs the fuck out
>mfw
>>
>>19128309
Welcome to being gangstalked.

I don't know what you did, but you must have set off some kind of red flag with a thought. You see, thoughts are already being monitored

They start with sounds, and then slowly make their way to voices. Just acknowledge them now and get it over with.

I've been getting gangstalked for a year and a half now. They don't stop. Sometimes it will feel like I'm in a conference call with up to 3 of them.

But here is the good news: what you feel, they feel. They feel pain when you do. Don't go hurting yourself on purpose, but they seem to not like physical labor. They don't bother me at work when I'm lifting stuff.
>>
>>19128309
Actually now that you mention it I got a phone all like that once as well. I bet that's how they link with you.
>>
>shill
>thread
Disinformation propaganda being pressed in order to drive borderlines over the edge. Some people into conspiracies and the paranormal do eventually come across sensitive information. If you make it known they're mentally unwell, their studies are much easier to invalidate.

It serves a dual purpose in spreading fear. "If I look into this or that subject, Big Brother will be out to get me. Better not stray to far".

Remember everyone, fear is the mind killer and these filth are smart.
>>
1. Telemarketers do this shit all the time. Robots call you & if you say hello that's when the recording starts OR it connects you to someone. Sometimes this doesn't work & you'll hear nothing, static or your own voice reverberating.

The echo thing can happen even during actual calls, especially if you have a bad connection.

2. see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>19129412
ayy
>>
>>19128309
Loop these for anyone being gangstalked, thank me later! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrvQ-YNThDg
>>
>>19129548
if anything placebo effect will kick in and your mind will think it worked
>>
I have actually had this happen to me and still wonder if it still happens to this day.

Had a (ex)friend who got arrested and was put on a sexual offenders list and the asshole gave my name to the police for no reason other than "I use to hang out with him in high school."

Next thing you know they are at my house interviewing me like im some sort of accomplice even though this guy I was friends with lived 5 hours away. They didnt seem too suspicious of me but initially they were poaching for information.

Sometimes I see similar cars out of the front of my house, happened just the other day actually. Yeah im paranoid but if you had somehting like that happen you would be too.

Yeah im paranoid but if you had that initial contact with autority after something like
>>
>>19129975
Ignore that last line of text
>>
>>19129446
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>19128309
Did I just fart?
>>
>>19128309

you're just a roleplayer and gang stalking isn't real

why the fuck would the government spend money for the sole purpose of slightly annoying some random people for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>19128407
Just by hazard where you on GATE programe? Are you born on the end of april?
Do you happen to have an occipital bump?
Also is your name a special number in gematria? check on http://www.gematrix.org/
>>
>>19129383
Because you don't have proof.
>>
>>19130659
Everyone already told you the logical explanation idiot. If you had thought this true you would see the answer.
>>19129446
>they notice you research a lot of sensitive stuff
>woah, that was close. better start fucking with his head so he gets classified as insane and lose his credibility if he decides to spread this stuff.
>>
>>19131090
>they notice you research a lot of sensitive stuff
>woah, that was close. better start fucking with his head so he gets classified as insane and lose his credibility if he decides to spread this stuff.
Can you actually argue with this?
>>
>>19131090
Except this stuff is public and findable. OP, quit trying to get us to validate you. Several people have provided logical explanations that don't require jumps in thought, and then you called them shills.
>>
my dude is paranoid
>>
Are you sure you don't have exploding head syndrome? Look it up, I have it too, exploding head syndrome causes you to hear a weird, pretty loud noise sometimes when you're about to fall asleep.
>>
>>19131113
>Except this stuff is public and findable
Making it unfindable would confirm that it is indeed real. Not deleting it, but drown it in a sea of disinformation is the smartest thing you could do. Not killing people, but harrassing them until they are classified as insane is the smartest thing you could do.
You don't get how this system operates anon. We aren't in the 50s anymore.
>>
>>19129192
and like clockwork, here comes the unwarranted self-importance

>I also come to think that anon who tried to fuck with my head for the entirety of the thread also belongs to them.
You're a living stereotype, OP
>>
File: pooh yeah.jpg (5KB, 147x117px) Image search: [Google]
pooh yeah.jpg
5KB, 147x117px
>>19129192
>Just look how much he wrote? Would a normal person do this?
Just so we're clear, you think it's completely unrealistic for some shitposter to spend his Saturday making fun of you, at no cost to himself, for his own gratification

But it makes perfect sense for some government agency to spend millions of dollars to harass you, a fucking nobody, for no discernible reason.
>>
>>19130972
no proof, but the odds are resoundingly on our side
>>
>>19131098
Can you argue with the possibility that some chemicals in OP's brain are making his hallucinate and giving him delusions of grandeur and paranoia?
>>
>>19131333
>But it makes perfect sense for some government agency to spend millions of dollars to harass you, a fucking nobody, for no discernible reason.
What fucking millions? An intern could do that stuff with some gadget which maybe costs 10 000$ but you can use it multiple times so it they didn't use it against me it would just sit somewhere.
Also
>implying nobody in the government can make fun of me for his own gratificiation
>>
>>19128309
we really need a /schizo/ general

you fucks have been shitting up this board 24/7 since 2011 at least
>>
>>19128875
not OP but I do have one of those
have had it since I was a kid, should I be worried?
>>
>>19131396
Fuck off disinfo agent.

We need a /disinfo/ general.
>>
>>19131377
How do you miss the point this hard?
>>
>>19131377
Are you willing to believe that you hallucinated the sounds?

Does that make more sense to you than a government agency targeting you for no real reason and then unleashing their paid shills to shitpost your topic when you (somehow) make the connection between hearing a buzzing in the walls and an organized government conspiracy against you?
>>
>>19130678
fyi GATE program conspiracy is literally just typical retard autism, i was in GATE because i tested for an IQ of over 140 as a first grader, i literally know it's not some gov't shit because my overbearing bitch mother literally volunteered for and was accepted to to run GATE at my school as soon as I was in the program

GATE is literally just "hey, ur smart, so we want to waste ur time, to make sure you dont use the time to do anything amazing"; much like most of the public edu system
>>
>>19130678
Hey look

a checklist of arbitrary shit, designed to make people feel like special snowflakes
>>
>>19131217
Except that makes zero fucking sense. The idea that there's a massive conspiracy out there to make people insane requires a jump in logic that defies Occam's razor. For example, why doesn't this giant insanity conspiracy work to destroy me, as well? I too frequent /x/ and wikileaks and all that, but I don't belive that I'm a victim of a government conspiracy.

Seriously. See a doctor for Christ's sake.
>>
File: targ1.gif (50KB, 750x409px) Image search: [Google]
targ1.gif
50KB, 750x409px
OP read all these comics
https://sites.google.com/site/timirrors/targ
What you're experiencing is incredibly common, you should talk to someone about your problems and try to get better
>>
File: 1494721587868.png (160KB, 545x344px) Image search: [Google]
1494721587868.png
160KB, 545x344px
>>19128309
>>19130659
>gang stalking is not real
https://youtu.be/GMeA5i485Eg
>>
>>19131564
>>19131526
and here comes the schizo circlejerk

I wonder if OP will listen to the people telling him to get help, or the people who validate his paranoid delusions
>>
>>19131594
This video seems pretty fucking real to me. How do you respond to that?

>>19131564
>>
>>19131627
people act weird when they see somebody filming them, its not fucking rocket science

Ever notice how nobody who claims to be a victim of """gang stalking""" ever just sets a fucking surveillance system up? It's because they know that deep down they're not going to see anything.
>>
>>19131681
>people act weird when they see somebody filming them, its not fucking rocket science
His camera was 100% concealed though and he was inside his car far away.

This video is even more fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iOueI0t5mU
>>
>>19131627
That's the thing about paranoid schizophrenia: for all intents and purposes, to the observer, it is real.
>>
Even if gangstalking isn't real, I wish it was fucking real.
>>
>>19131816
if you post on fbi's facebook page about suicide bombing in the name of allah, you will find out how real it can be
>>
>>19128309

Who cares though? I feel bad they have to waste their time
>>
File: sheeit.png (138KB, 661x1093px) Image search: [Google]
sheeit.png
138KB, 661x1093px
>>19130678

interedasting
>>
File: dabf.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dabf.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Schizophrenia. Look it up and get help while u can buddy.
>>
>>19128309
FUCKING LARPERS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. I HATE IT. I HATE ALL OF YOU. FUCKING ALL OF YOU. SHIT
>>
>>19134056
*unshifths adamentoim claws* heh heh...id smell that hatred from a mile away...guess its your unlucky day, magneto...*teleprots behid u*
>>
>>19128309
Why do you think we' they're following you?
>>
>>19128417
thinking its all your imagination is how you die in horror movies.
>>
Congratulations OP, you are schizophrenic

Enjoy your meds
>>
File: 1440360164132.jpg (354KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1440360164132.jpg
354KB, 842x1191px
Someone is just fucking with you and you're to paranoid to shake it off. I do it all the time to junkies
>>
>>19134071
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Know how to spot the paranoid schizophrenic 100% of the time?

If everything they describe could easily be explained by paranoid schizophrenia and they completely dismiss it, they're paranoid schizophrenic.

You're paranoid schizophrenic, OP. As are the fifty other people who make this same kind of thread every week. You sad fucks are so predictable it's pathetic. Get some fucking help. No one is amused or interested in this bullshit anymore.
>>
Last August, I quit my job and my life fell apart due to fear of being stalked by a group. They repeated statements I made in private while near me in public on top of many other things happening...

Maybe it was all in my head, but I considered it to be a psy op/experiment
>>
>>19128309
Please seek professional help. No one is gangstalking you, you are having paranoid delusions, and they will continue to ruin your life until you seek help.
If you don't get help, you will continue to experience these delusions, and they will get worse over time. It will ruin your life, please tell someone who loves you that you need help.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.