[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I got home from work pretty late, we had trouble with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496107270585.png (138KB, 798x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1496107270585.png
138KB, 798x1123px
Last night I got home from work pretty late, we had trouble with our lock out tag out procedures on the CNC so it was later than normal for me to be getting home. My wife had texted me about a hour before I got off telling me she was going to bed (she had to work at the hospital early in the morning) and that dinner was in the fridge for me. As I was driving home some of the radio stations came in as pure static, not all but like 50% of the ones I usually listen to we're just static. I didn't think too much of it but when I got home my TV in the living room was on and it also had static on it, I didn't even know that HD tvs could have static I only ever saw the "no input" screen before. I turned off the TV and grabbed my dinner and started eating it at the dinner table but I had this feeling of immense pressure weighing on my shoulders it was like nothing I felt before. Then a distant noise started ringing in my ears, a clopping type noise that sounded like high heel shoes on hard tile floors but far less rhythmic than that. The noise kept getting louder and louder and the pressure built and built so I ran to the living room and threw on all the lights in the house and only then did the pressure and clopping stop. I don't know what that was and I slept with the lights on in the living room that night terrified it would return. The next day I got on /x/ and saw Jorge, it jogged my memory I had saw him a day before and totally ignored him thinking he was just another shitpost but after that experience I'm not taking any chances, I am convinced he had something to do with what happened to me that night. I don't know what kind of powers Jorge has or what his motivations are but I implore you all to take this very seriously, Jorge is not an entity to play around with..... Nice shoes Jorge, they look great on you.
>>
Jorge, what nice eyes you have
>>
>>19126236
Love you Jorge
>>
>>19126236
Nice pants, Jorge
>>
Jorge, your teeth are so white
>>
>>19126236
You cut such a slim figure Jorge
>>
>>19126236
fuck you Jorge you nigger
>>
>>19126236
Looking good there Jorge
>>
>>19128246
DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|DEADED|
>>
>>19126236
Nothing wrong with loving our good ol pal Jorge.
>>
Who is Jorge?
>>
>>19128579
Who isn't Jorge?
>he is we and we are he
>>
You're smart Jorge!
>>
>>19128664
And we are all together
>>
File: Tusk_(2014_film)_poster[1].jpg (19KB, 300x463px) Image search: [Google]
Tusk_(2014_film)_poster[1].jpg
19KB, 300x463px
>>19128664
>>19128901
Coo coo ca-choo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.