[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in 2009, a man named James Richards tripped over and kn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cassette.jpg (216KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
cassette.jpg
216KB, 500x426px
Back in 2009, a man named James Richards tripped over and knocked himself unconscious. After being unconscious, he woke up next to a strange device that belonged to a man named Jonas. Jonas said that he is an explorer for one of the dimensional travel agencies and that he took Richards himself to a parallel world.

They talked about the differences and similarities of their universes. They then talked about The Beatles which, apparently, is still together in the universe of Jonas. According to Jonas, The Beatles is well and is still on tour and that his brother just got back from seeing their concert.

After a while, Richards returned to the universe he belonged (which is ours) with a cassette tape containing songs from The Beatles that never existed.in our world.

You can listen to the songs in his website:

http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com

Is this legit? What do you think /x?
>>
>>19125609
Why a cassette tape?
WTF
>>
>>19125617
I dunno man.
>>
the fact that they may be some beatles fans or duplicates that create these songs never came to your mind right? cachy sounds tho
>>
>>19125617
Cassette tapes were used in the 80's?
>>
>>19125650
Well, maybe. But I don't know.
>>
>>19125657
This is from 2009?
>>
>>19125706
Yeah, this was in 2009. But the cassette tapes were from the 80s from the parallel universe where this Jonas guy belongs to.
>>
It's just several songs sampled and mashed up, released with a story to make it more interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyday_Chemistry
>>
>>19125657
Yes cassette tapes were used in the 80s and 90s
>>
>>19125734
Well, that makes sense. But this James Richards guy denied it.
>>
>>19125804

Of course he denied it, otherwise he would be admitting that the story was made up, thus making the project less interesting.

It's not credible though, because as you can see listed on the wiki, every sampled track has been figured out. Even if you allowed for the possibility of similar ideas happening in an alternative reality, they wouldn't be literally identical recordings down to the exact waveform making up the audio file.
>>
>>19125838
Well, nonetheless. His project worked on me. I actually this was legit. Thanks for clearing that up for me though.
>>
>>19125868
*Actually thought this was legit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.