[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ newfag here, if spirits and lovecraftian creatures which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: actividad-paranormal-4-600x338.png (111KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
actividad-paranormal-4-600x338.png
111KB, 600x338px
/x/ newfag here, if spirits and lovecraftian creatures which you talk about do exist i have some question, are there any good paranormal entities willing to protect humanity and also jow fucked is the human race in general if they exist?(all supernatural entities)
>>
>>19125265
The only supernatural creature who are good for humanity are angels.
And God. Now stop posting stupid questions.
>>
>>19125270
How fucked are we
And i alredy told you, Im a newfag who only lurked until now.
>>
>>19125276
>How fucked are we
We're very fucked
>>
>>19125265
How fucked is a bug when you happen across one? That's kinda how they'd view us. Some would kill you out of hand, some may take the time and prolong your suffering, Most would just ignore you.
>>
>>19125265
We're pretty fucked.
>>
>>19125279
Any way we can save ourselves?
>>
>>19125315
>Any way we can save ourselves?
Trust in God and your angel(S).

Also /x/ is fucked
>>
>>19125265

Yes, there are good paranormal entities. It does somewhat depend on how you define good. I don't know how fucked we are. The world is conspiring, but it might be conspiring in your favor.
>>
>>19125320
My minimum of good is at least not interested in killing us
>>
>>19125325

By that standard we aren't fucked at all. Most paranormal entities don't want to kill us. Homicidal maniacs are a cosmic minority. Not much of a comfort if you run into one yourself, admittedly.
>>
>>19125347
Well that is at least conforting, and here i thought that the thing I saw in the abandoned construction site near my friends house was something to worry about
>>
>>19125315
watch supernatural, follow their lead.
>>
>>19125360

If you've got a sample size of 1, be on your guard. A thing can be rare and it can still turn out you're a damned unlucky bastard.
>>
>>19125381
Sample size of 1?? What does that mean
And how can i be unlucky...
Although now that you say it everytime i go out of house at night to my friends it does feel like im being watched
>>
>>19125315
Stop worrying about shit. Ain't fuck all you can do except be a good catholic.
>>
>>19125478
What do you mean not do shit???!!! If (they) exist then one of (them) might be following me craving for my soul
>>
>>19125626
It's in your head dagger, and even if it was real the fuck are you going to do about it? Worry? Grow some balls and stop being scared of shit.
>>
>>19125265
>jow fucked is the human race

Not sure about the human race, but I just put a barrier around you, so you'll be alright now.
>>
>>19125315
With science and eating three square meals a day
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.