[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about the bohemian grove theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: bohemiangrovemain.jpg (124KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrovemain.jpg
124KB, 800x534px
what do you guys think about the bohemian grove theory? bullshit, or legit?
>>
>>19124927
>theory
>>
How is it a theory, business elites do meet there and perform a weird ritual. Probably mostly there to chat, plan and drink with equals though.
Unless you mean some part of it has a theory about it?
>>
>>19124927

You know someone has actually been there and videotaped it?
Its not like its a disputed topic.. This shit is real..

The only part to theorize about is why they are there, what they are doing and for what purpose.
>>
>>19127114
link ?
>>
File: 1494491191053.gif (253KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
1494491191053.gif
253KB, 300x191px
>theory
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19124927

Used to be a Ritual place. Now it's more of a Fancy/Elite Lodge.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19124927

Didn't Nixon call it the gayest thing ever?
>>
>>19127197
"The Bohemian Grove (an elite, secrecy-filled gathering outside San Francisco), which I attend from time to time. It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine..."
>>
Real to an extent. I think its just a show for the lesser known elite.
>>
>>19127122
weird how he didnt post the link isnt it, if he had the truth
>>
>>19127187
Why did your thread just 404?
>>
>>19127221
you're a fucking retard. You really don't think bohemian grove is real? Go fucking youtube it you autist
>>
>>19124927
I think it's the elites trolling dumb conspiracy theorists
>>
>>19127104
>ritual
Lel. It's a play, anon. Literal LARPing
>>
>>19127248
>Literal LARPing
Yeah like I said, a ritual
>>
>>19127248
KY
>>
>>19127122
>>19127221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo
It's a bit dubious if the ritual is legit. It's about the same caliber as the CERN ritual. Could be some people playing pretend, could be something much deeper covered up by the elites.
>>
>>19127250
Well, I would say the difference is intent. I mean, I would not say that a priest believing they are turning the bread and wine into flesh and blood is the same as someone portraying fictional characters.

It's not LARPing if the participants believe in the literal truth of what they are doing, rather than recognizing themselves as actors portraying fictional events in fictional roles.
>>
>>19124927
I think Bohemian Grove was a place where it was okay to be gay, in a time when it wasn't, anywhere. Everything else, conjecture and water filter sales. Period.
>>
>>19127407
There is extensive proof that cremation of care is literally a theatrical play, written by a playwright to be performed by actors.

The CERN thing seemed like more of a hoax-y thing. The BG people don't seem to be trying to convince people they are doing satanic rituals. That's pretty much just Alex Jones and /pol/
>>
>>19127838
Everyone who has come here who works or has actually been there recently, indicates that they are approaching financial ruin. It was a place for artists, where all of the taboo things the real world didn't allow we're okay. In this case, a lot of dudes who were not allowed to be gay(heads of state, people who can't afford it being known. So of course it's secretive. Kek.
>>
the fuck there are people on /x/ who don't believe in bohemian grove? thats like 101 shit nowadays. My thing is the denial for years and years before Alex Jones blew it open. you were laughed at and called a nut If you believe elites including future Presidents got together and howled to a giant owl in some ceremony. Now it's spun as o, "It's nothing serious just summer camp guies HAHA don't worry nothing weird." Yea I bet million dollar "hot dog and hamburger" parties with kids in a hot tubes is just guys cutting loose too.
>>
>>19128061
>"Alex Jones blew it open"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19128067
He taped a video of the ritual you tard. Just search for it.
>>
>>19127221
t. What's google
>>
>>19128075
>Cremation of Care
>"Ritual"
>Alex jones
>"Retard"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean the play they have been performing since it opened, that everybody has known about forever? AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19128061

The job of the conspiracy theorist is to desensitize the public so that when the truth does come out nobody gives a shit.

Cointelpro
Mkultra
Nsa
Real wars are over resources
War on drugs was to shut down hippies and blacks
Funding of terrorism
Drug smuggling

>nah man, everybody knew about that for ages.

Because nobody wants to admit that they were the crazy ones.
>>
>>19124927
It's some place for the male-elites of society to take a break from everything
Some gay-as-hell theater guy made all the rituals and festivities.
Nixon himself called it the "gayest thing ever" and Bill Clinton called it the"place were republicans get naked" or something along those lines
Overall It's possible weird shit happens there, especially with the leaders of modern "art" and "music" going there as well
>>
wonder if it's a smokescreen for something else?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.