[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uhh, I've never been on this board but i need some help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 191x264px
uhh, I've never been on this board but i need some help
I'm being haunted in my dreams
there's a succubus like creature that is like horny as fuck and forces me to fuck her.
Now you may be wonderin, this is a dream come true.
its not
EVERY time i sleep she appears and its always a wet dream
i'm always fatigued because i wake up after nutting (about every 45 min or so)
what the actual fuck...
>>
jackoff in the shower before bed.
>>
>>19124869
>shitposters here try to summon a succubuss 24/7
>crossboarding anon gets on without trying but bitches about it

GET OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I know how to fix this for you. It's pretty simple. What you need to do is spend twelve hours straight playing a long, slow game. Something Civ-like would do the trick. If you like them, managerial simulations would work, too. The key thing is that it has to be a game with zero sex appeal and a slow tempo which you nevertheless enjoy.

After doing this, your next dream will force the format of the game you were playing. The succubus-entity may try to break in, but she'll have to contend with something unsexy that is holding your interest. I can promise you at the very least that the experience will be completely different.
>>
>>19124869
I know how to fix this for you. It's pretty simple. Take a shower, get a haircut, get a job and talk to real women.
>>
>>19124942

Are you completely ignorant of headspace effects? You're too mundane for this board. Get some hallucinogens and/or GTFO.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 250x246px
>>19124895
Kek so true
>>
>>19124895
im not gonna lie i was enjoying it
after like 2 days its just annoying,
i took a nap at work and had to stay the whole day with sticky pants
>>
>>19124897
you might be on to something
i do play a lot of oversexualized games
>>
>>19124956
Time to get layed for real bro.
>>
>>19124895
its the the fags on r9k who waifu their coffee shop waitress and repulse her instead of just not being creepy
>>
>>19124956

Well, there you go.

For the record, I kind of envy you. The slow-game-overwrite strategy I described to you is something I learned because I had horrifying monsters breaking into my dreams every time I fell asleep. My sex drive is wired to weird shit that I can almost never summon up in dreams no matter how much of my day I spend soaking in it.
>>
File: 1412120454461.jpg (169KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
1412120454461.jpg
169KB, 1100x930px
>>19124869
You have several options all of which you should explore as soon as possible.
1 - Seek an exorcist, explain your situation, get an exorcism
2 - Seek a priest, explain, ask for an exorcism, get a prayer
3 - Go to Church, pray to Jesus to heal your situation
4 - Use your mental imagination capabilities to create an obstruction between you and the succubus
5 - Attempt to banish the succubus from being in your presence
6 - Attempt to banish the succubus from your mind or dream world
7 - Attempt to capture the succubus in a crystal or other energetic object
8 - Attempt to bind or control the succubus using magic
9 - Ask the succubus to leave you alone
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-040957.jpg (279KB, 1069x782px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-040957.jpg
279KB, 1069x782px
>>19124869
>>
>>19125050
>monsters breaking into my dreams
more on that?
>>
>>19124956
You're what they call a loser
>>
>>19127269

Knowing about them calls to them. Speaking about them calls to them. I have already said too much! ...but not because I'm going to end up in over my head or anything, just because I'm too lazy for that. Monsters are annoying reminders of the uneven development of my will and the impoverished development of my virtue. Demons obey what saints ask of them politely, but I am no saint.
>>
>>19125058
Apparently calling Jesus' name is a good ward. I'm normally have pretty weird dreams, but had one that really out of the ordinary about a succubus. I'm 35, wife, kids and a pretty grounded guy. I normally think summonfags are pretty cringey tbqh.

In this dream there was a chick sucking me off, but just before I came she stood up, and wrapped her arms around me. In that same motion, huge wings unfolded from her back and closed around me. I felt like I was having a heart attack and couldn't breathe. For some reason I called out the word 'Dominus' and the creature screamed, reeled backwards and vaporized into a shower of blood.

I had no idea what 'Dominus' meant, according to google it is latin for 'master' or 'owner'. Interestingly, the term 'Dominus illuminatio mea' translates to 'the lord is my light'

Admittedly, when I discovered this, I was a little shaken, as I am generally an athiest with a bare minimum of religious knowledge, let alone a knowledge of latin.

The experience has by no means changed my beliefs, but it was pretty fucking rad nonetheless.
>>
>>19130145
>Dominus
I think it's like a name for God.
>>
>>19124869
Have you tried explaining that no means no? This seems like it would be a logical first step, to me.
>>
>>19131479
When you dream your decisions and actions can be under the control of the entity that made the dream. He may not be able to say no in the dream. He probably gave the succubus the right to access him by virtue of his excessive play with sexualized video games.
>>
just let it happen cuck
>>
File: nataliax-christmas-panty-pee0006.jpg (244KB, 672x1008px) Image search: [Google]
nataliax-christmas-panty-pee0006.jpg
244KB, 672x1008px
Roleplay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.