[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great movies that give you that lingering feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 33

File: it_comes_at_night_xlg.jpg (220KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
it_comes_at_night_xlg.jpg
220KB, 1012x1500px
What are some great movies that give you that lingering feeling of anxiety in your chest? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Pic kinda related. Intense flick, too bad it lacked a supernatural element. Very misleading advertising.
>>
>>19124662
The original Thing has always filled me with dread even now as an adult. Something about the last couple of scenes is very unsettling.
>>
I'd recommend Donnie Darko to any /x/xx'er
>>
>>19124662
Just watch the first half let your imagination do the rest. Personally the movies that give me that feeling involve the cruelty of humans not so much supernatural activities. Eden Lake, Martyrs, Devils rejects and Wolf Creek
>>
Lake Mungo. It gets under your skin. It's a slow burn horror. No jump scares.
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (17KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
17KB, 511x288px
>>19124862
Watch "the men behind the rising sun", its about unit 731. Its fucking metal and all based on true accounts.
>>
>>19124871
Dont even mention that fucking movie. Somebody might get the idea of watching it.
>>
>>19124871
fucking terrible movie.
>>
>>19124884
>>19124912
You can disregard the edgelord contrarians.
>>
Honestly "Grave Encoutners" fucked me up for a while after I watched it. It's not like Hollywood overproduced crap. A couple jump scares, but the real fear is in the lack of faith and dwindling hope as the movie goes on. Idk man when they bust open the main entrance and it's just another hallway, that scene just filled me with dread. Like actual dread.
>>
>>19124922
Hollows Grove was kinda similar if you haven't seen it. It's pretty good.
>>
Serpent in the Rainbow was interesting. Based on a true story about investigating hatian zombies.
>>
>>19124928
Hollow Grove? For some reason I confused that with the movie hollow, which was also good. Thanks for the rec I'll check it out
>>
A Dark Song.

By far one of the best occult/ritual related movies of this decade. Maybe ever.
>>
>>19124963
It's basically the same premise as GE. Film crew goes to haunted place for TV show, things start happening, and eventually shit hits the fan.

It's good fun.
>>
>>19124662
The Road. I've tried to watch it a few times but only finished it once. Great movie though.
>>
>>19125643
How come you only finished it once? The book is great too.
>>
The Mothman Prophecies will never, ever leave you.
>>
doge?
>>
Eraserhead and Tetsuo - The Iron Man are well worth watching. If you can stomach even more experimental stuff, maybe give Begotten a watch.
>>
>gummo
>eraserhead
>the fourth kind
>rabbits
>the witch
>>
Candyman always did that for me. I know it's a a big budget Hollywood horror but the Phillip Glass soundtrack and the grisly scenes just give me that anxious feeling in my chest ever since a kid.

Childs Play and its sequels did that to me as a kid, fucking scarred me for life. I had traumatic nightmares of Chucky killing my family members in front of me. It doesn't fuck with me anymore as much, but the first one still makes me anxious as fuck. The batteries in the box scene holy fuck.
>>
If you like Found Footage, I consider the following the holy trinity of that subgenre:
The Blair Witch Project, naturally, as the american contender,
[REC] for the european entry,
and Noroi - The Curse for glorious nippon.

I feel that David Cronenberg and Roman Polanski really have a hand for that "off" feeling, not only in their horror offerings. I'd heartily recommend Polanski's Apartment-trilogy: The Tenant, Rosemary's Baby and Repulsion (which I consider the best of the three) as well as Death and the Maiden. As for Cronenberg, you can't go wrong with his take on the Fly, Videodrome, eXistenZ or my personal favorite of his, Naked Lunch.
>>
>>19127029
I've only finished it once or twice but tried watching like 10 times.

It's slow and sad and puts me to sleep.
>>
>>19127358
Ever heard of Tarkovsky's "Stalker"? It's a masterpiece but the very definition of slow and sad.
>>
>>19127029
The original Martyrs.
>>
Kaneto Shindô's Onibaba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQOBI0ixNFI
>>
>>19127366
No I haven't, not sure if I'll check it out. Unless I'm in the mood of course.
>>
>>19127347

when we were kids my younger brother snuck into a room while i was watching child's play (he was still really young and wasn't allowed to watch it) and hid in the doorway to see it without getting caught

when it was over i told him that the doll was like his "my buddy" doll that he still played with (he was a little too old for it, but he liked it) over the course of the next few weeks i started to move it around the house every time he wasn't looking and then pretending i didn't know what he was crying about

he got so badly freaked out he made my mother hide it, and she did but in the hall because she thought he would go over it and he had liked it so much (she knew he saw some of the movie, and he didn't tell her why he was afraid of it)

it "mysteriously" ended up back inside the house a few times while our parents were out

eventually he got so scared of it that she gave up on the idea of him getting over it and threw it away

good times
>>
>>19127415

*get over it
>>
Not sure if it's really fitting for what OP is asking for, but "the Act of Killing" is a life-changer.

Definitely more in OP's vein would be Michael Haneke's Caché / Hidden.
>>
File: noroi-the-curse.16877.jpg (260KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
noroi-the-curse.16877.jpg
260KB, 1000x1500px
Noroi (2005)

The Witch (2016)

Willow Creek (2013)
>>
The Devil's Candy.
Spoorloos/The Vanishing.

Not exactly horror films (at least not Spoorloos) but after watching you will want to die.
>>
>>19127472
Have you watched any of the Ju-On films, and if so, what did you think of them?
>>
Poughkeepsie tapes. I was paranoid for days. Real good movie.
>>
>>19127507

not them but they're terrible, the original thai shutter is good as far as asian horror goes

also a tale of two sisters and the suicide club
>>
File: 51XFaesw92L._SY450_.jpg (36KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
51XFaesw92L._SY450_.jpg
36KB, 319x450px
pic related
>>
>>19127516
Ju-On 1 and 4 are pretty great. I prefer their experimental style over Shutter, though Shutter has great foreshadowing.
Objectively, the greatest asian horror films are such as Kwaidan or Onibaba, but they're not my favorites either, so we shouldn't go with bullshit like "as good as asian horror goes".
Especially because I'm not sure whether you're serious about Suicide Club- that movie breaks apart about 15 minutes in, But that might just be our subjective tastes being very different.
>>
>>19127507
I watched Ju-On: The Curse and Ju-On: The Curse 2, albeit a long time ago. The horror scenes managed to scare the shit out of me, and I liked the mythology and the scope of the curse associated with the house.
>>
>>19127530
Ju-On has the worst naming sheme in the history of horror. Was the Curse 2 the one with the documentary team? Because that one is Ju-On 4 and surprisingly about as good as the first film.
The rest of the franchise is hit or miss, but those two are really worth it.
It really went downhill with White Ghost / Black Ghost, though,
>>
>>19127541
I agree with you on the naming scheme, it took me forever to find a torrent of the right film. Curse 2 has the documentary team, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>19127054
I was really interested in the mothman legend growing up. I saw that right after it came out when I was only 10, and even at that age I just found it disappointing. Everyone I've talked to who saw it thought it was mediocre at best, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>19127554
I usually don't watch franchises in it's entirety since they decline anyway, but Ju-On is near and dear to me. I've seen every film in the franchise exept the current "Final", but even saw the trainwreck that was Sadako vs. Kayako.
Since you've seen the best two already and we seem to have similar tastes, - have you seen Reincarnation (Rinne), Infection (Kansen) or Tetsuo - The Iron Man?
>>
>>19127602
I was thinking of watching Tetsuo last night when I was high as a kite, but pussied out. Are the other two worth a watch?
>>
>>19127612
I haven't seen Bodyhammer yet, love Tetsuo 1, barely remember 3, but it's been too long since I've seen that.
Reincarnation is really interesting, has some nice ideas and utilizes editing greatly, but suffers from some Hollywood-esque soundeffects, while Infection is just pretty sweet overall.
Tetsuo 1 is funny as fuck high with friends, also.
>>
>>19127629
Those movies look sweet as fuck, thanks for the heads up. You should really check out a movie called Long Dream/Nagai Yume.
>>
>>19127679
Glad to have been of help, and thanks, man, I'll check that one out! Is it an adaption of the Junji Ito manga of the same name?
>>
>>19127756
Yes it is. Thanks for the chat and the films!
>>
>>19127528

i liked the suicide club, i can see how someone would find it hard to follow though it is scattered so i could see the ways it's off putting

it had some great scenes though, and the ultimate idea behind it and the message was interesting (especially if you consider the shift in suicide rates outside of japanese culture now along with technology growth and media consumption expansion) i

i never got past ju-on 2 or 3 because i hated them all so much, the first was the best from what i remember but i thought they were all boring

which is the one where the guy is hanging and the boy is knocking him against the wall making his body make noise? that was the last one i saw

never seen kwaidan i've only read stories from the book, never read onibaba either

when it comes to asian movies horror isn't my thing, horror in general isn't

i'd rather watch the vengeance trilogy (specifically sympathy for mr vengeance, i think oldboy is over rated and the end killed it for me)
>>
>>19127818
We're just not on the same page at all, then- Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance was my least favorite and I liked the end of Oldboy best. Ju-On 2 and 3 are definitely way worse than 1 and 4 are, which are the strongest of the franchise overall and worth it if you like the non-chronological, anthological style or storytelling Shimizu utilizes.
I didn't find Suicide Club hard to follow at all, quite the opposite actually. I just found it lacking in some departments and some subplots and characters superfluous or detrimental to the overall tone and impact.
Horror is one of my favorite things, and I've always had a soft spot for asian horror. So we'll just never get on the same page and should just agree to disagree.
Except, what do you think of Takashi Miike's films?
>>
>>19124662
The 1989 version of The Woman in Black. If you're interested, be careful for spoilers. The new version with Harry Potter was awful btw. The new version was like a stupid themepark ride while the old one is very much grounded in reality which is what makes it so effective.
>>
>>19127843

the end of oldboy was like a weird japanese overly complicated scooby doo plot, it was ridiculous and ruined the movie imo

but yeah we have completely different taste

lol with takashi miike my favourite movie was visitor q and i hated audition, did like fudoh though and ichi the killer
>>
Jacob's Ladder
>>
>>19124662
Some of the ones I was going to recommend were already posted, but I'll mention them again anyway:
- The VVitch
- It Follows
- Under the Skin
- Let the Right One In (the Swedish one, not the American garbage)
- Rosemary's Baby (the one from 1968)

I love these threads. Always get to know new movies
>>
>>19127980
Well, then give Gozu a watch. One missed call was Miike's worst, though funny in it's own right, and I'd argue his best are Gozu, Ichi the Killer and Visitor Q.
>>
>>19124922
Same, I'm a pretty seasoned horror buff and not much phases me, but that's exactly where Grave Encounters got me too. I have a love-hate relationship with GE. It really is a shame they fell back on that godawful cliche - the screamer/jumpscare ghost, they ruined what could have otherwise been an exceptional horror movie with that one stupid move.

The sequel has an amazing elevator sequence in the same vein, unfortunately you will have to slog through a utterly shithouse movie to see it. GE2 sucked so bad it actually makes the first film worse somehow.
>>
>>19128022
>(the Swedish one, not the American garbage)
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19124922
>Go see this movie I just spoiled
>>
>>19127347
The blair witch project sucked ass.
>>
>>19124662
How are we supposed to find the movies that people suggest? Are you all using netflix or is there a certain free movie website I don't know about? Or are yall just buying/renting them individually?
>>
>>19130357
I know this is probably a retarded question but I've literally never watched a movie online
>>
>>19130357
I know this is /x/ but lurk more faggit.
You figured out how to post so it shouldn't be hard to learn how to torrent or stream
>>
>>19127472
I remember I randomly stumbled on Naroi on YouTube and for the first half of the movie legit though it was a real documentary.
Had a good laugh at myself when the crazy stuff started happening
>>
>>19130366
So basically you're saying try to find free movies on any website. That sounds like a great way to get a virus
>>
>>19130398
Are you actually retarded or are you joking?
>>
File: jjjj.jpg (153KB, 225x980px) Image search: [Google]
jjjj.jpg
153KB, 225x980px
always the same with these threads, the recommendations do never really change. Nothing new. I will try to fill that hole but be aware, these movies might not for everyone. There are all X related, mostly sci fi with that odd feeling in your stomach.

World on a Wire
based on the novel Simulacron-3, focus is not on action, but on sophistic and philosophic aspects of the human mind, simulation, and the role of scientific research. You might know the movie 13th floor, it's also based on the novel Simulacron-3, has almost the same story element as World on a Wire but the difference here is, World on a Wire is way more akward and goes deeper into the topic of simulation.

23 - (1998)
based on the true story of a group of young computer hackers from Hannover, Germany. In the late 1980s the orphaned Karl Koch invests his inheritance in a flat and a home computer. At first he dials up to bulletin boards to discuss conspiracy theories

Mcpherson tape
This is actually a movie, made by Dean Alioto, through IndieSyndicate Productions. Many belived it was real because of a Happing similar to the Van Heeses abduction. The real footage was only seen once in a japanese TV show [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFghUswO5U ] Anyway, the Mcpherson tape is a movie based on this happening, full movie on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk
>>
>>19130168

that ringtone was great though, but yeah it wasn't a good movie, i'll check out gozu

if you're into reading the guy who wrote audition (not a fan of that movie) wrote some good books: in the miso soup, piercing, almost transparent blue etc

the first one is about a serial killer, the second is about a guy who wants to kill someone, and the third was like a japanese version of easton ellis' less than zero about drugs

the guy who wrote it (ryu murakami, different murakami than the other writer) writes like a blend of easton ellis and palahniuk (at least his old books, though murakami comes off way less pretentious and i wouldn't recommend anything post-rant of palahniuk's)
>>
File: Coherence.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Coherence.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>19124966
I watched that one after Coherence. I got to say Coherence fucked me up! Watch that on good weed I dare you!
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
Anybody watched The Invitation? What did you think of this? Imho it's such an atmospheric movie with such a generice premise done so well. The sense of knowing that will propably happen but at the same time being completely lost is wonderful
>>
File: 431.png (21KB, 499x550px) Image search: [Google]
431.png
21KB, 499x550px
>>19124662
I want to fuck that dog
>>
>>19130626

watching movies after smoking good weed is a waste of good weed
>>
File: Coherence2.jpg (29KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Coherence2.jpg
29KB, 270x400px
>>19130702
Then you haven't seen Coherence. It can not be comprehended on first viewing. Director said it'll take 3 viewings to get and expect people to watch it a dozen times.
>>
>>19130741

i don't enjoy watching movies when i'm high, it's boring and a waste of a high

i'd rather play guitar/sing, go for a walk, write, have sex, wander around in the woods etc than sit inside staring at a screen for the duration of the high

i hate smoking with people who just want to sit on their ass watching movies and eating after

i also don't bother rewatching movies usually, if a director can't make their point the first time why am i going to watch it a dozen times looking for it?
>>
>>19130604
I loved reading American Psycho and read Fight Club back in the day, so I'll give Murakami a read. Thanks for the recommendation!
Personally I think Gozu is Miike's best. It's his longest, too, though, and a glorious, hilarious mindfuck.
>>
>>19124862
The human mind is the most horrifying thing on earth.
>>
>>19130572
I feel most people try to stick with horror since it's even harder to ascertain how somebody else will be affected with other genres whose main goal isn't to illicit a certain emotion but instead to tell a certain type of story. Your recommendations are great, though. Loved 23 - Nichts ist so, wie es scheint as a teen.

I'd recommend Dancer in the Dark and A Scanner Darkly to you, but you're proably already familiar with these.
>>
>>19124862
should watch what
>>19127457 recommended
>>
The Borderlands.

A small known, but well made British "found footage" movie that has a huge cult following.

Don't read the wiki, don't spoil the movie for yourself. Just watch it if you enjoy horror with elder god/eldritch themes.
>>
>>19124871
>>19124919
I live about an hour away from the actual Lake Mungo in Australia. Is the film related to any actual events from that area?
>>
>>19130753

i'll have to watch it, i haven't watched a miike film in a long time, i used to work with this guy who i used to talk about medical deformities and whatnot with who was really into him and would give me movies to watch he never mentioned that one as far as i can recall

as far as palahniuk goes choke is my favourite of his (the movie is pure garbage btw), but i lost interest in his writing completely after reading all of snuff and the first chapter of pygmy

piercing is a parallel book of sorts to in the miso soup in the sense that the protagonist of piercing is first introduced (briefly) in the other book

speaking of parallel stories:

the devil's backbone (pan's labyrinth parallel movie) is worth watching

also if anyone is into silent movies the cabinet of dr caligari is a good one
>>
>>19124922
It had some great ideas, though I knew that scene from a TV adaption of Stephen King's Rose Red and a few other stories already, but ultimately fell apart due to overused clishees, terrible acting, half-baked mythology, overabundance on jumpscares and not knowing when to find a satisfying ending.

Could have been great, but as it is, it's a 5/10.

I heard Session 9 was comparable, at least as far as setting goes, but overall a far better film, but haven't seen that yet.
>>
>>19124662

Pontypool gave me this kind of feeling. Claustrophobic and anxious as fuck.
>>
>>19130785

i really hated pontypool, i thought it was boring as fuck and didn't care for the whole premise
>>
>>19130779
I just put on Gozu blindly with a couple of friends once, and everyone was transfixed for all ~3 hours of it's duration. It's pretty much an absurdist comedy - a cross between Ichi and Visitor Q, I'd say.
The only japanese horror literature I've read so far were Ringu and Parasite Eve, so I'm really thankful for the recommendations. I'm almost out of western classics anyway..

Devil's Backbone is my favorite Del Toro and probably will stay until he finally does At the Mountains of Madness.

As for silent films, I offer Häxan: Witchcraft through the ages for a basically ancient documentary about witches and Carl Theodor Dreyer's Vampyr which is my favorite out of the german expressionist era.
>>
>>19130785
Pontypool is pretty amazing if you can get behind the premise and/or are interested in analytical moviegoing. There's a fuckload going on in that film.
>>
>>19130785
I really liked it, I love the actor that plays the radio DJ host guy, I think that's the best role I've seen him in.
>>
>>19127338
The Fourth Kind is so underrated. I like the format of how it switches between found footage,interviews and "re-enactments". Highly recommend this.
>>
>>19130398
Torrent my dude.
>>
File: Coherence3.jpg (65KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Coherence3.jpg
65KB, 834x1200px
>>19130750
To explain how its unique which is a massive spoiler in a way and explains some of its genius is there was no script just an outline for a story.
>>
>>19130357
Torrents or streaming is the way to go nowadays basically. And you can even stream torrents nowadays via different programs like PopcornTime, so you don't even need to download anymore. Hope that helps.
>>
>>19130675
is that the one where one of the guys' girlfriend is like "wanna fuck me right next to your dead mom?"
>>
>>19124871
Movie was creepy a little. Strange families are always unsettling
>>
>>19124662
I have yet to see anyone mention this movie.
>>
>>19124966
Second this its fantastic
>>
>>19130794

sounds like my kind of movie, i'll have to find it

you're welcome, i imagine if you liked fight club and american psycho you'll appreciate the writing

of the three i listed piercing was my favorite

if you enjoy sort of surreal fiction you might appreciate the obscene bird of night, it's told in several parts and centers around the idea of an invunche in a mostly philosophical sense

my favorite part of the story (this isn't spoilers btw you could find it in the summary) is the second and it's about a man whose wife has a deformed child so he hires a bunch of people with other deformities to be the child's caretakers and makes one man (who isn't deformed) stay to be a freak

it was originally spanish language and the translation seems like it suffered a little into english (i can't read spanish but it seems that way, unlike the ryu murakami books which are well translated), but it's worth reading anyway and the book ties up nicely

it's a little slow to start, but worth the read

i preferred pan's labyrinth to devil's backbone, but i enjoyed them both

cronos wasn't very good (i don't think), but stylistically it was well done

apparently for the devil's backbone and pan's labyrinth he was heavily inspired by this movie, spirit of the beehive; i can see it, but i didn't care for the movie

it was well filmed though

i'll have to check those out i've never seen them, i love silent movies
>>
>>19130794

thanks btw

>>19130888

it honestly doesn't sound like something i would enjoy
>>
>>19124966
3rd, excellent film
>>
Is "Lost Creek" a good movie?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEPU_58akI

Children are horrible
>>
>>19124928
Started watching it on your recommendation. I am not 19124922 but so far the actors actually have chemistry which is rare for these kind of movies. Thanks.
>>
>>19127457
One of the best films I've seen, very chilling.
>>
Agreed, just recently I got hold of the original Chinese version without dubs and in it's entirety. The mix of real and FX footage was seamless. It was as though you had an eye into the actual events and it leaves you numb and without answers.
>>
File: dyatlov_pass_incident_lead.jpg (307KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov_pass_incident_lead.jpg
307KB, 825x464px
the dyatlov pass incident movie is not really scary or anything but fun to watch, watched it with my gf once an it got her interested in /x/ stuff
>>
>>19131689
no, that's "you're next"
>>
>>19124662
Akira Kurosawa - Dreams
Joshua Oppeneimer - The Act of Killing
>>
>>19124662
Stanley Kubrick - The Shining is an understated type of horror movie, probably the most "unsettling" movie I've ever seen. Moreso if you do a little bit of research into the techniques Kubrick used to make the viewer uncomfortable like making the hotel which serves as the setting of the entire movie contain "impossible" spaces which confound the viewer subconsciously
>>
>>19132232
oh okay thanks haha thats right
>>
>>19124662
The Wailing - A korean horror movie.

No other movie I've seen has filled me with as much dread and foreboding as this one.

Please don't read anything about it online. Just watch it.

It's a fantastic film about the forces of good and evil playing a chess game with human pawns who don't really matter.
>>
>>19130350

Tell me more movies you don't like so I know to watch them all
>>
>>19130741

>3 viewings to understand

If you're fucking retarded
>>
I know it gets a lot of shit, but I'm a big fan of the Silent Hill movies. I'f never been chilled by just a soundtrack before.
>>
>>19124662
Kill List its very unsettling
>>
>>19124871

>no jump scares

Are you trolling or just a bit retarded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNUfmV-ExTQ
>>
>>19130773
I was coming here to say that. Yeah, that movie fucked me up a bit.
>>
>>19127029
because it makes me feel too uneasy. I think its the saddest movie ive ever seen.
>>
>>19130357
not sure if anyones answered this but solarmovie has most movies for free and in hd
>>
>>19127995
I second this
>>
>>19132347

t. a true 21st century self accomplished intellectual
>>
>>19130784

Session 9 is fucking boring. "Nothing happens: The movie". Not kidding, literally nothing happens because it was le asbestos sickness hallucinashuns all along!! Plus some unsatisfying side plot about tapes and some of the worst fucking acting I've ever seen (the "hey, fuck youuu" scene is infamous). It's basically a super low budget direct to TV movie, I have no idea why some people liked it. I guess some people just can't help but be retarded and have shit taste
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 630x1200px
>>19124662

This was fantastic
>>
>>19127851
The old one has such a dark ending -- truly very disturbing. Hated the cop-out ending of the new version.
>>
>>19130357
streamlord.com
thank me later
>>
>>19132761

Did you notice the over 400 inconsistencies they hid in the movie?
>>
>>19124662
The Shining has made me feel things I have never felt before.

Also Jacobs Ladder and Lake Mungo. Maybe The Witch ( Fuck me? No, fuck YOU)
>>
>>19124871
>No jump scares
Except that one jumpscare at the end, not that its a bad thing though. In fact, that was a perfect use of a jump scare, it had meaning, it had an intense build up, and it emphasised the fucking mortifying thing at the end.
>>
>>19130775
Nah but holy fuck does it have some fucking spookies
>>
dead end is a good one
>>
>>19124966
I'll also add it's a rare case in horror in that it actually knows it's shit in regards to rituals.

The main character's motivation is to perform the Abramelin.
>>
>>19131958
Yeah it's a good little horror. I've seen it 3 times now.
>>
>>19132946
That's not a jump scare. The "thing" slowly walks out. That's like the opposite of a JUMP scare.

But holy god did that part bother me.
>>
>>19130773
Came here looking for this.
Wasn't expecting much from that movie, but it left me kind of speechless.
Never seen any ending to a movie like this one, so unique.
8.5/10 for what it is.
>>
>>19124662
Don't care if I get judged for this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOU0JhkHY3w
>>
Anyone ever watched 'RORSCHACH'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afyzdpzm1AU

Never got around to actually watching it. Wondering /x/'s thoughts
>>
Cure for Welness
Movie is essentially one giant redpill covering the Masons, Illuminati, and Reptilians.
The Ritual is another one of Verbinski's woke af films, dude knows what is really going on in Hollywood. I'm guessing he had no idea what he was getting himself into when he teamed up with satanists Depp/Burton. Since his 2013 escape from pedowood, his upcoming movies to be released are:
Light House: A Trifle - guy runs from mafia
Butterfly - a man tries to turn his wife insane
And the would have been BioShock film, which got shutdown because Verbinski apparently made the evil pedo's too blatant.
The Ritual on youtube:
https://youtu.be/pthxNXzupbQ
>>
>>19127054
Chhhapsstick
>>
>>19127526
delet this
>>
>>19124856
Agreed. Very psychological
>>
>>19124662
Wolfcreek
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 837x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 837x1105px
>>19138846
>>
File: image.jpg (509KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509KB, 864x1280px
>>19138873
>>
First two Halloween movies. They fucked me up as a kid and I still get those same vibes from them. John Carpenter is incredible. The Blair Witch Project because I've lived in the woods most of my life. The Strangers kept me on edge the entire time. Lost Highway is something else. I'm not sure why the party/phone scene makes me feel sick to my stomach.
>>
>>19124966
>>19131745
>>19131846
>>19135300
welp this is what im watching. wish me luck.
>>
>>19130675
Great movie.
>>
>>19124662
Daisy's Destruction (2009). There was no plot. Just a masked woman torturing an infant girl to death. Absolutely no redemptive value at all. It was 5 plus hours long. I never felt such anxiety or hopelessness. Not since movies like Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood or Salo at least.
>>
Begotten
>>
>>19130750
I hate when my friends want to go for a walk when we're stoned.
>>
>>19124662
Under the Skin was pretty good. It was disturbing, artistic, and fucked up.
>>
>>19136302

Fuck man i saw this by accident and it blew me away
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-23-23h46m13s236.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-23-23h46m13s236.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19127380
Thank you so much my man, I'll be watching this tomorrow.
>>
Banshee Chapter if you're into MK-Ultra stuff..Ted Levine gives off a real Hunter S. Thompson vibe, almost as if trying to draw parallels in some roundabout way.
>>
Jacob's ladder, absolute classic.

The Poughkeepsie Tapes, not only did it keep me anxious and uncomfortable the whole movie but it also left me with a sense of hopelessness, dread and pity for humanity at the end.

Also Gravity, not a horror or suspense movie but the idea of isolation and vertigo that's seen through the whole movie had me curled up in my seat until it finished.
>>
>>19124871
One of my favourite Horrors, criminally underrated imo. The first time I watched I just picked up from the dvd store with no context and was genuinely unsure if it was a legitimate documentary or not because it's so well done. Of course this made the experience terrifying.
>>
File: AYAOTD Pool Monster.jpg (38KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
AYAOTD Pool Monster.jpg
38KB, 604x453px
>>19124662
black coats daughter

the witch
>>
>>19124662
dark song
>>
>The Burrowers - little known flick about subhuman mutants that paralyze you while you sleep and then bury you alive to putrefy your organs and come back to eat you

>Event Horizon-- has a lot of dumb hollywood shit but the idea of an evil spaceship running on a Hell portal is just fun and creepy

>Quarantine - if I recall correctly this is one about a human rabies strain inside an apartment building, firemen go to fix an emergency and end up getting stuck inside by the CDC

Just a few old faves.
>>
>>19134132
Any details on said spookies?
>>
>>19124835
Right there with you. The Thing is one of my all time favorite franchises.
>>
>>19143016
Yeah for me, it's a hard to figure out whether The Thing or Alien is my favorite movie of all time. In the end I had to get really nitpicky to pick a winner. It was Alien in the end.
>>
>>19127380
that was tight
>>
My personal go-to's:

>Lake Mungo
An incredible movie that relies heavily on a tasteful, muted soundtrack and the heaviness of an early death to set the tone. Long, slow zooms amp up the tension even more and create something truly spectacular.

>Oculus
For 'new horror' this is a solid movie. Don't expect too much from it, but don't underestimate it either! Keep a really close eye on what's going on all around them!

>Pontypool
Another of my favorites. A great example of how to create a low-budget horror film without sacrificing any of the quality.

>1408
Now I will admit, they made some really strange decisions with this film. There are two endings, and an extended version that- in my opinion- adds a lot to the film. If you're a fan of the story, be warned: they're very different!

>Dark Skies
This is a totally underrated alien movie that packs a punch. Plenty of jumpscares balance out the moodiness of the family and grey atmosphere.

>Mama
A beautiful story coupled with just enough fantasy to keep you constantly guessing. Fun fact: Mama was played by an actor with Marfan's, and her effects are mostly practical! Only the obvious was added in post production. He was chosen specially for the role due to his unique look.

>Cabin in the Woods
I'm not even going to say anything about this one. See it immediately.

>Split
M. Night. Shamalama finally gets it right after numerous fuck-ups! The whole thing is a hell of a ride, and well worth hanging on for.

>The Autopsy of Jane Doe
Holy shit. This movie blew me away. Again, some decisions I don't really agree with but it's a solid fucking movie. Get baked and watch this one, you'll never see any of it coming.

And, lastly (this one's just for fun):

>Unfriended
Say what you want, but I have watched this movie probably ten times and I have yet to get tired of it. I don't know what it is but it's just dumb enough to be good, in a goofy sort of way.
>>
>>19127054
I'm rereading the book atm. 50th anniversary this year and theres a current Mothman flap in Chicago rn. I'm not a fan of the movie but that's my all time favorite paranormal case.
>>
>>19139345
You're such a fucking liar lol.
>>
I thought I'd be utterly confused, but I actually enjoyed it in the end.
>>
>>19124875
Just watched this. Fucking great, even if it's a bit dated.
>>
>>19124662
>lacked a supernatural element
Nah, there was definitely one present.
>dog gets snatched up in the woods by seemingly nothing and disappears
>kid draws what he saw later, some huldrefolk/machine elf type things
>if you pay close attention, the other kid has a drawing of some kind of forest spirit in his parents' bedroom
>someone/thing breaks into the house
>leaves the dog that disappeared bleeding and dying
>opens the door that was locked on the other side without breaking the door down like before
It's open to interpretation, but it's heavily hinted at there was something in that forest with them. There's also that theory that boy 1's nightmares were actually memories of things that happened, but that has a few holes in it.
Fuck me, some of those nightmares spooked me, tho.
>>
The Wicksboro Incident is very disturbing. Nothing "supernatural" or even ambiguous about it. Just some guys being hunted relentlessly.
>>
Toad road was pretty scary.
>>
>>19124856
go back to china, faggot
>>
>>19148241
hey cheswick the mod is being a douche to the /div/ threads. I was looking for you, do you mind if I ask you something?
>>
>>19124875
Just reading about unit 731 is enough to make me unnerved
>>
>>19124662
Hush
>>
>>19148254
SHUT AAAP
>>
File: IMG_2336.jpg (486KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2336.jpg
486KB, 960x1440px
This movie does apply to the creepiness factor, but I definitely don't remember there being any jump scares. The whole movie gave me a dreadful feeling of hopelessness through the whole thing. I love the meaning behind the movie, and I would recommend it to anyone who is into creepy and dreadful films.
>>
>nobody mentioned Mulholland Drive
top pleb
>>
>>19150265
Tpg died?
>>
came here just to say Boxing Helena. Don't read about it, just watch it.
>>
>>19131728
watched it, not impressed.
>>
>>19124875
that movie is metal af
>>
>>19127557
Read the book. Also read Keel's "Operation Trojan Horse"
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (74KB, 400x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
74KB, 400x588px
Thought "pffft yea like this old as fuck movie is scary at all"

Then after I couldn't sleep for a couple days and I had super paranoia

I didn't even find the movie itself too scary, it just fucked me up subconsciously

Its like the film itself was cursed or some shit its so weird how it messed me up.
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (148KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
148KB, 848x1200px
The fucking ending to this film man

Jesus Christ

If your into the occult and small weird towns this if for you
>>
>>19124662
Drugstore Cowboy.
>>
>>19127995
Obviously
>>
i loved rosemarys baby... but the exorcist got me bad. i thought i was having scared heart attack. i didnt sleep for a week. i was even got that jolt when cowboy howdy or linda blairs cat face came up
>>
File: As Above So Below.jpg (69KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
As Above So Below.jpg
69KB, 500x741px
>>19150698
back then people knew how to construct a movie with strong psychological technique.

This movie was pretty good. Many events were cliche, but it didn't feel tropish in the execution. The sets were fantastic and it was all well crafted. Nothing was out of place. Very disturbing overall.
>>
>>19143857
Great recs anon, already watched about two of this already tonight and will try and watch the rest in the near future
>>
File: the borrowers.jpg (17KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
the borrowers.jpg
17KB, 183x275px
>>19142542
>The Burrowers
Thought you were refererring to this kek
>>
>>19150722
Agreed. The mood in this film is just so damn dark and depressing, haven't watched anything else that has given me the same type of eerie feeling since.
>>
>>19127325
These are good reeeee
>>
>>19137438
Over all it was shitty, the effects were good but you never saw anything interesting until the end of the movie
>>
>>19125643
Depressing af
>>
I watched Inland Empire while high on DXM a couple months ago. Terrifying experience, I vaguely remember crying through most of it.
>>
>>19124662
It's not a horror film but Apocalypse Now.

The scenes after he gets to Kurtz's camp are really haunting and disorienting to me. Even before, it has a really unnerving tone throughout.
>>
Theres a movie called "They're Watching" about some weird shit going down in Moldova. It starts out really slow and kinda boring but once you get to the good stuff its pretty terrifying.
>>
>>19152741
When they're boating up the river at night it was pretty spoopy. They could have easily made it a more horror-oriented movie
>>
>>19150792
Loved it.

Is Catacombs good? Have both taped.
>>
>>19127338
Gummo for sure. The scene when the two kids break into that other kids house is crazy. Not trying to ruin it for others but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.
>>
>>19124835
came to this thread to say this... I still rewatch Thing every winter somewhere around xmas when it's the coldest, darkest and it's snowing

It's a shame the studio fucked up the prequel by last minute changing practical effects to cgi
>>
>>19130350
I agree. It was a huge let down.
>>
>>19130785
pontypool was so fucking awesome... there aren't many good lovecraftian movies, but imo it's one of them
>>
>>19143857
>Lake Mungo
isn't all that good, much overrated
>Oculus
is okay
>Pontypool
was good, but the ending was a little dumb
>Dark Skies
i fucking hate jumpscares
>Mama
is one of the more decent horrors lately
>Cabin in the Woods
is fucking awesome.. i watched it countless times looking for the references to the classics
>Split
yep, professor x pulled off some great acting and carried an m night shamalama ding dong movie on his back
> autopsy of jane doe
yes.
>unfriended
fucking stupid
>>
>>19124922
This movie was super disappointing after I read in a bunch of different places it was good. Fuck do you people see in this?
>>
>>19130398
go play outside
>>
>>19133344
Helped work on this poster.
>>
>>19158019
you worked on english spookles?
>>
>>19152741
The Doors set to that cinematography was amazing.
>>
Triangle
that's one fucked up movie.
>>
>>19158389
Holy shit you're a God man I forgot about this movie for the longest time. Next time I get high I'm watching this shit again
>>
>>19150838
Loved the movie I just wish I knew more.
>>
>>19159824
fucking asshole I was gonna watch this movie but you spoiled it off yourself
>>
File: Flamel.jpg (35KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
Flamel.jpg
35KB, 225x287px
>>19150792
>go in expecting a movie about Hell
>it's a movie about Hermeticism
Kind of wanted more spooky Catacombs-as-a-gate-into-Hell shit, but I'm an alchemy geek, so I was okay with it in the end.
>>
>>19160317

It was shit anyway
>>
>>19124662
Coherence fucked me up for life pretty much.
>>
>>19162002
The only thing that fucked me up was not knowing how many alternate realities there were in the movie.
>>
>>19162031
Japanese House movie has that layered quality, mostly because of the insanity of the visuals, but also for the way the plot it's presented.
>>
>John Wick
What hope do we have of stopping him??
>>
>>19128022
it follows is so fucking good

also, A.I Artificial Intelligence
>>
>>19124835
By the original Thing, surely you mean the 1950s version.
>>
>>
>>19160428
The ending and whole message was fucking garbage.

>lol just let things go man no big deal
>>
>>19130168
Fuck I love gozu. I like how a scene can be funny then just shift into terror
>>
>>19160317
That spoiler wasn't real.
>>
File: snowtown.jpg (29KB, 575x309px) Image search: [Google]
snowtown.jpg
29KB, 575x309px
My Picks (Foreign/Non-US)

>Funny Games (1997)
Two playful but malicious young men take a family hostage in their own home. Good blend of dark humour and macabre, watch the original or the 2007 remake if you don't like subtitles but I prefer the lead character in this one.

>Timecrimes (2007)
A man living with his wife in the woods stumbles upon a time travel machine and pardoxical situations ensue. Its preferred that you don't watch the trailer. Great time travel film with a similar atmosphere/backdrop to Funny Games

>Oldboy (2003)
A drunk man is abducted from the street and wakes up in a cell, where he remains for the next 15 years, drugged unconscious when human contact is unavoidable, otherwise with only the television as company. And then, suddenly released, he is invited to track down his jailor with a denouement that is simply stunning.

>Animal Kingdom (2010)
The crime-riddled Cody family comes crashing down after becoming targeted by the local Task force after two officers are murdered by two of the Cody's that were acquitted of the charges.

>Snowtown(2011)
Based on the real-life Snowtown murders, a charismatic but violent predator takes his girlfriend's teenage son under his wing and makes him an accomplice in a murder spree.

>Lake Mungo(2008)
Been mentioned on this thread multiple times but have to give it my recommendation as well cause of how good it is. A family is haunted by the ghost of their recently-deceased daughter and try to solve what drove her to her death. A well thought out film balanced with nuanced scare-parts and deep-seeded sincerity that wrap up nicely with the films closing.
>>
>>19162272
Does this film and its sequels even have a plot through it or is it just straight snuff?
>>
>>19143857

are u a woman or do u just eat a lot of soy
>>
you guys maybe can help me

I'm trying to find a movie, I saw a bit of it when I was a little kid, and it got burnt in my memory ever since

I remember a group of kids, maybe preteens, one of them enters an old spooky loking house to steal something I think, and at some point he is in the base of the stairs and sees a very skinny, very pale, long haired, strange looking woman in a nightgown at the top of the stairs looking at him
>>
>>19162314

Neither was the EPIC TWEEST at the end. I was legit pissed at the movie. Full of plot holes, makes no fucking sense. It's a shit movie
>>
>>19163365
That is an episode of supernatural.
>>
>>19163480

no no no this was much before supernatural even existed
>>
>>19137489
FUCK YOU INDRID COLD!
>>
>>19163365
time frame?
>>
>>19163523

mid late 90s I guess, it was a movie on tv so maybe it was from the early 90s or late 80s
>>
>>19132650
A good movie, though I'd recommend one to be "initiated" to korean horror before watching it.
I mean, initiated, because there are scenes you'll find even comedic if you aren't used to their style of films.

It's damn hard to understand what's going on at first, but it's pretty neat once you do.

>>19130773
Came to recc this too. This fucking movie gave me claustrophobia
>>
>>19127347
The Curse REALLY bothered me. The whole scene of them running through the woods as the sun goes down just had me thinking the whole time, "Why...why??? Go away from the woods! You fools!"
>>
The Descent is bloody good.
>>
>>19130323
Fuck off the original is way better
>>
>>19130741
Bullshit
>>
File: In-Fear-Poster-Jeremy-Lovering.jpg (84KB, 475x704px) Image search: [Google]
In-Fear-Poster-Jeremy-Lovering.jpg
84KB, 475x704px
This movie is totally underrated, never heard anyone talk about it before but the atmosphere of hopelessness and the tension are off the charts.
>>
>>19127054
I don't understand why people dislike Mothman Prophecies, I thought it was great
>>
>>19162319

Funny Games is fucking fucked, one of the bleakest things I've ever seen.
>>
File: Patriots-Day-2017-movie-poster.jpg (195KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Patriots-Day-2017-movie-poster.jpg
195KB, 800x1156px
>>19124662
Not paranormal, but having lived in Boston during the attacks, this movie really made my skin crawl.
>>
File: Creep_%282014_film%29_poster.jpg (12KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
Creep_%282014_film%29_poster.jpg
12KB, 258x387px
This film has only two actors in it, it's a found footage style film and it will absolutely make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>19142949
there's a scene where I fuck your mama
then they call me the dahli llama
then I merc a nigga like Osama
I'm a bigger snitch than Obama
>>
File: They_Look_Like_People_poster.jpg (89KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
They_Look_Like_People_poster.jpg
89KB, 300x444px
This fucked me up a little bit, still get creeped out thinking about it sometimes.
>>
>>19127366
dubs of truth. The whole movie is a slow, unnerving, unsettling wind up and then a long, slow whine of sadness.
>>
>>19127054

Scared the fuck out of me when I was 11. Haven't seen it since.
>>
>>19165502
>Josef tells him that his father used to wear the mask and pretend to be a friendly wolf named Peachfuzz

rofl but concerned and not watching this ever
>>
>>19163365
That could either be supernatural or It. It has a part where a kid goes down into a basement and gets trapped by a mummy.
>>
>>19127054
https://youtu.be/YQoKYTuCMtA
>>
Meagan is missing
>>
>>19124919
Yeah i paid to see this and i want my fucking money back it was such trash

Fucking horrible stupid movie
>>
>>19124871
Yes, how NOT to do a found footage movie 101. I very quickly hated all of the characters, and was insanely bored by everything except for the last 20 minutes. And even then, the burial scene lasted for waaaaaaaaay too long. I got fucking bored in the middle of what you would think is probably the most amazing ending ever if I were to just simply describe it to you.They somehow fucked it up. And my favorite horror movie is "House of the Devil (2009), so it's not like I'm against slow builds. Just make the characters likable, build an atmosphere of tension, and have an ending that was worth the wait and will fuck you up. God, I hate Lake Mungo.
>>
>>19132946
This has disturbed me for a long while, My friend and i didnt see our doppelganger around a local lake ( Berkendonk RIjpelberg Helmond) but we did see somebody who had a face like this and just walked past us : /

I just woke up from smoking weed all night ( 9 AM and i usually dont wake up before 5 PM when i do it) and i have watched alot of reccommendations last night! so thanks for that if this thread is still alive!
>>
>>19166378
>>19124871
Oh, wait, no. Shit. I was thinking of Megan is Missing. Fuck that movie. Lake Mungo was alright, fairly good, although nothing to write home about. Not scary, but not bad.
>>
>>19130741
>3 viewings to understand
>Naming your movie "Coherence"

Pick one.
>>
>>19134102
The inconsistencies are just that, loose ends. The entire premise of the movie SPOILER is fucking simple, hurr durr muh comet passing over the planet distorted parallel universes, and people are getting mixed and matched back and forth.
It's not even as complicated and subtle as Donnie darko.
>>
>>19127325
Please tell me your name is andrew
>>
>>19124662
I saw this thread and then the trailer. This movie intrigues me. Are there torrents or online streams?
>>
>>19166378
>And my favorite horror movie is "House of the Devil (2009)

The "Teen girl walks/dances around for 60 minutes to 70s music and then cliche random horror for 5 minutes" one?
>>
>>19124966
>>19130626 >>19131745 >>19131846 >>19135300 >>19139109

i just watched it and it was a fkn snoozefest.
the last good movie like the ones OP means was Bone Tomahawk
>>
>>19166890
>i just watched it and it was a fkn snoozefest.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>19130695
same
>>
>>19150213
Chut**
>>
>>19166915
so youre saying i should watch the movie again?
>>
>>19130626
Fucking love coherence
>>
Rare Exports is my favorite Christmas movie ever. And I fucking hate Christmas movies.
>>
>>19166868
Yup! Scared the shit out of me! I couldn't stop seeing that face every time I closed my eyes for the whole night. I thought it was a really nice, tense build (especially by the time she starts walking up that staircase), and I disagree that the horror was cliche. It may not have been new material, but I think it was used very effectively.

Also high on the list of favorites are "Evil Dead 2", "The Descent," "The Poughkeepsie Tapes," "The Shining," "[REC]," "1408," and "The Conjuring."

If you want something more artsy, then "Berberian Sound Studio" is pretty good as well.

For found footage films, there's one section of "V/H/S" will always haunt me.

But "House of the Devil" is definitely by far my favorite. Amazing build, great payoff.
>>
>>19168570
which part of VHS?
>>
File: image.jpg (431KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431KB, 1013x1500px
A Dark Song is awesome, spooky, and very authentic occult
>>
>>19130350
>run through woods with camera crying
>scream and drop camera
>make like billions
>>
>>19166187
This. I watched it and then my mom and I went to the store at night, was convinced it was going to be in the road or something
>>
>>19168831
Just finished after reading this thread. Can confirm it's a great /x/ movie
>>
File: 1471117933114.jpg (62KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
1471117933114.jpg
62KB, 380x570px
>>19165527
>>
>>19127338
Gummo is one of the best American films of the 1990s
>>
>>19132837
The Soundtrack doesn't get any shit since they were actually smart enough to take it from the games mostly
>>
>>19170666
Trips of truth
>>
Darkness
Grave encounter
The Thing
Banshee Chapter
Catacombs
>>
Jacob's ladder is cool. Not that scary but still unnerving. Great ending.
>>
Prince of darkness, pretty fucked up movie
The fourth kind, Fire in the sky.
Especially the fourth kind still give me nightmares
>>
>>19130675
More of a thriller/drama than a horror movie but still good. Made me question myself a few times and one of the very very few movies where the protag acts like a real human being would act at least most of the time. Great ending.
>>
This isn't that spooky as others in this thread, but fuck me if Don't Breathe didn't have me shivering.
It uses jumpscares, yeah, but it builds atmosphere and terror in anticipation really well, and some parts fill you with anxiety and dread and loathing.
>>
The descent, mainly because it's underground and in enclosed spaces.
>>
>>19171531
>Prince of darkness, pretty fucked up movie

Extremely comfy movie
>>
>>19124875
>that autopsy scene is a real fucking child's actual body
>the cat scene
Chinks are fucking subhuman
>>
>>19168570
Poughkeepsie Tapes is god-tier /x/ material, definitely made me feel real uneasy
>>
>>19173802
Fuck off. That movie is god awful, it so anti-climatic nothing happens because nothing happens in, Poughkeepsie. It's a shitty town full of shitty people. It tries so hard to make you feel uncomfortable while having some of the worst acting possible.. it literally feels tongue in cheek.
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.