[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a gemini, what does my sign have to do with the occult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

I am a gemini, what does my sign have to do with the occult? I've felt a natural draw to it since I was young.
>>
>>19124142
What draws you? Let's start there.
>>
nothing on its own, sun signs are only a small part of a chart
>>
>>19124167
I've always felt a natural draw to the paranormal, and occult in my life.
>>
>>19124142

>"I've felt a natural draw to it since I was young."

Simple, your a natural two-faced liar. Bastard. You are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>19124215 (You)
>>
>>19124142
>I am a gemini, what does my sign have to do with the occult?
Well, astrology is bullshit, sssooooo...
>>
>>19124243

>Question:
Can you only read Genesis, and Revelation in the bible and claim that you understand Christianity?

>Answer:
No, you would have to read the whole story to fully understand, and or, believe it.

Same is true for Astrology. No, its not a science by any means. Both are based on an understanding of faith. The point is you can not claim its b.s. unless you have read whole story. Once you do that, ,you will see the connections are obviously there. Sssoooooo... (btw, it makes no difference if you are religious or not)
>>
>>19124402
I have 3 spirit animals, and a black humanoid mass thing with red eyes. What do I do with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 900x1281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 900x1281px
>>19124493
what animals are they?

imaginary powers is never a good look, btw.
>>
>>19124514
A huge white wolf, a shapeshifting crow, and I'm not allowed to say what the last one is.
>>
>>19124215
bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x400px
>>19124522
yeah you might wanna sort your thoughts out.

"not allowed" to say? don't give your fantasies authority like that. ever.

you are the source of every thought, voice, or entity in your mind. if you get the source mixed up, then you're becoming schizophrenic. take care of your mind and don't delude yourself.
>>
>>19124574
>"not allowed" to say? don't give your fantasies authority like that. ever.

My spiritual leader told me not to say, so I won't say.

I just wanted to know what I am supposed to do with my spiritual animals, and the weird mass with red eyes. I mean I have these guys around... Now what?
>>
>>19124522
>>19124574
>>19124626
What? I think I might just go to the local Occult store where the owner has offered to help me out. Because I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with y'all sometimes.

and yes, I do believe in the paranormal, to an extent.
>>
You're meant to be a good actor. Marilyln Monroe, Tupac and jfk.
>>
>>19125137
geminis can be naturally deceitful
>>
>>19124493
if you are talking about familiars, they are there to help you with your life pursuits.

I really hope that black mass is not a Legion.
How did you apparently come across these entities?
>>
>>19125169
>the twins
>two faced
no shit ?
>>
>>19125169
Obvs. Theyre known to be unironically two faced. Just if you channel that energy into acting its completely different.
>>
>>19125183
>if you are talking about familiars, they are there to help you with your life pursuits.

>I really hope that black mass is not a Legion.

Not sure if it is. It's about 5" and has red eyes no features like looking at a solid silhouette of a person. Really like dark places.

>How did you apparently come across these entities?

Jogging at around 3 am, and ran into the black mass. Ran off, and then ran into a lone white wolf in my path that started barking. The other 2 just came around after that. I told my neighbor who is Native American Zuni, and their old man told me that those are my spirit animals.

He would burn some sage around me after that, and they moved out a little after I told them about the last two.
>>
>>19125326
might seem like the spirit animals are guarding you from mister apocalypse there.
If he tries to posses you dispose of him through magick.
5 inches though?
might just be a baby doppelganger if its a silhouette. A shapeshifter or dwarf

referencing norse lore, your third animal should be a snake.
>>
>>19125358
>5 inches though?

Meant five foot.

>referencing norse lore, your third animal should be a snake.

Will you be kind enough to tell me about this Norse lore? Would Norse mythology be relevant to a person that isn't norse?
>>
>>19125376
Fenrir, Odin and Jormungandr.
These traits would suggest, along with the doppelganger, that you may have some association with Loki. Twas not a mistake you met at the witching hour, if that was true. Best time for someone so chaotic.

Let me tell you something interesting.
There are certain people and beings, that upon death may reincarnate into a random person on earth. However if it was not so, then you can disregard this. Just be wary of that spectre.
>>
>>19125395
>These traits would suggest, along with the doppelganger, that you may have some association with Loki. Twas not a mistake you met at the witching hour, if that was true. Best time for someone so chaotic.

Hypotheticaly what does this mean for me?

Thanks for answering btw. I'll be giving Norse mythology some attention now. Is there a Norse version of the Bible, or literature that I can get my hands on?
>>
>>19124538
Dont buy into the gemini hatred its just a meme my dude
>>
>>19125395
Og cant you just talk like a normal im learning to accept you but being cryptic doesnt add to your appeal. Also try to not call me a faggot in your response its a real break of character.
>>
>>19125439
being vague after the troll the other day pushing bullshit to try and fuck with the board.
and among the endless complaints of fantasy.

also not directly referencing anything out of lack of need to justify everything by pulling up a mountain of evidence.
too cryptic?
too serious?
too immature?
I'm always getting mixed messages here, not really trying to give a damn. if I can lead somebody in the right direction without brushing up with 10 filthy shills It's good enough for me
>>
>>19125499

ignore the complaints of fantasy, you and i both know they're not true

it's sort of comforting when people think it's larping anyway, guess it's like oscar wilde said "give a man a mask and he'll tell you the truth," it's easy to be honest knowing people don't take it seriously

i'm paraphrasing there btw i haven't read wilde in a long time

>>19125439

believe it or not it's hard to avoid being a little cryptic because some things need to be experienced in order to properly discuss them and with experience they don't come across the same way

well not entirely anyway, i'll be honest it's mildly frustrating because there are people who do know some of what they're talking about and choosing to rp anyway

when you've felt and seen what can exist it's easier to sort through that kind of bullshit though, but since a lot of people haven't most people think it's all bullshit

i get it, i used to not believe either in anything (in spite of experiences, most people have experiences and write them off, i was one of those people for a long time) but things have changed drastically in the past five years
>>
>>19125326
>>19125358
>>19125376
>>19125395
>>19125423
>>19125439
>>19125499
>>19125581
What in the hell is all of this?
>>
File: 123.jpg (8KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
8KB, 292x173px
I'm a gemini as well. The occult elite has been waging war on geminis for a long time, friend.
>JFK: killed.
>2pac: killed
>notorious B.I.G: killed
>marilyn monroe and judy garland: maybe killed
>the twin towers: destroyed

Why us you ask? Because we are their biggest enemy. We are like them and this is why we can understand them. We are too dangerous for them.
>>
>>19125499
Im not going to lie you make no sense my man. Just chill with the eloquence.
>>
Iv been waiting for a thread like this, I'm a gemini too and I feel like no one understands me.
I know I'm a lier at times but never two faced all though my moods change really fast my day con be wonderful and loving every one I know and then I can be depressed and want to see the world burn.
I'm an artistic person I love to paint a draw and starting to get into making music.
In my opinion I think geminis are the best only certain gemenis tho, iv never had a problem with any body every one around me likes me except me to my self because of the decisions and actions iv made in my past but it's okay I guess....
Any one relate a bit?
>>
File: Water_salamander.jpg (44KB, 736x487px) Image search: [Google]
Water_salamander.jpg
44KB, 736x487px
>>19128469
Are you saying the twin towers is a gemini? A non-living structure somehow had a star sign?
>>
>>19132334
I think the idea is that the Gemini is the sign of the twins, "Twin Towers" get it?
>>
>>19130411
the specific people I was directing towards understand what I mean.
It wasn't meant for you, bruv or anyone else.
>>
>>19125300
not OP, but another gemini. i cant act, i always look either angry or sad.
>>
File: 1496961163883.jpg (9KB, 322x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496961163883.jpg
9KB, 322x321px
>>19124142
Gemini are often seekers OP

Do you seek truth?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.