[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many years ago I ran across a story online about a guy saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 9956534_1.jpg (7KB, 204x193px) Image search: [Google]
9956534_1.jpg
7KB, 204x193px
Many years ago I ran across a story online about a guy saying he had alien implants. It was the guys personal website and I clearly remember shitty late 90's/early 00's html and whatnot. But the thing about the site was that the guy had pictures of a surgeon removing the objects he said had been implanted in him and they were INSANELY high-res for that time, like 5000x5000 max size that I can remember...all the pictures varied in size, most were smaller than that.

The objects pictured were these tiny patches of what looked like synthetic fibers, like tiny circuit board pieces with strange organic looking tendrils all around it. It has been years and that is the best I can recall. There was blood and you could see the skin attached to these things so it all seemed totally legit.

The mystery aspect of this is the fact that I cannot find the website or the pictures or ANYTHING related to this. I was a teen back then and didn't think about saving anything, I was just freaking out at this insane website I had found.

Does anyone know of this website or the guy behind it or the weird objects I'm talking about? Probably something that will forever remain unsolved in my mind...

tl;dr - I found an insane website when I was young with high-res pics of alien implanted objects on some random guy and the website is now gone.
>>
>>19123477
Bump
>>
>>19123477
Nothing good lasts around these parts of the internet.
>>
Morgellons?
>>
>>19123933
Maybe. But it existed back before Morgellons was a "thing" (which I don't believe is an actual disease but paranoid/delusional people thinking something is wrong.) I don't know why a surgeon would be removing them either since 99% of doctors think it is a BS "disease"
>>
>>19123477
I vaguely remember stumbling across this too... I'll do some digging.
>>
>>19124020
I have asked this question before and have gotten other people saying they remember it. IT WAS A THING. What to remember is that this was a site on the very old internet, all trace of it may be purged from existence, but it was popular enough that OTHERS REMEMBER IT. There has to be some fragments..
>>
>>19124059
Is this the same guy that they were moving signal detection equipment over the removed device and found that it was emitting some kind of signal?
>>
>>19124312
I don't remember that specifically but I would not doubt it. I only remember the pics really.
>>
>>19123477
>The objects pictured were these tiny patches of what looked like synthetic fibers, like tiny circuit board pieces with strange organic looking tendrils all around it. It has been years and that is the best I can recall. There was blood and you could see the skin attached to these things so it all seemed totally legit.
>The mystery aspect of this is the fact that I cannot find the website or the pictures or ANYTHING related to this. I was a teen back then and didn't think about saving anything, I was just freaking out at this insane website I had found.
oldfag reporting in.

i remember this, it was made into a story for the TV show "Encounters", which has been completely scrubbed from history.

"Encounters" was an /x/-tier showlike "Sightings", and was much much better. However, all traces of it and it's list of storied has been completely wiped out of the m,edia record, to my knowledge. Nothing on YouTube, can't buy it, nothing.

I have about two hours of just the stories without commericals that i recorded on VHS, but can't figure out how to transfer VHS to digital.
>>
>>19124391
I want to say what I saw was possibly a video so I might be thinking of someone else.
>>
>>19124451
*teleprots behid u* heh heh...no but ooc, you're about 10 years late to the "vhs-to-dvd" party, i literally have one sitting on top of the freezer in my garage b/c that shit is old af now
>>
>>19124457
Oh yes this was long before you could find and download videos easily on the internet.

>>19124451
Was it fictionalized then? I would love to know the guy's name, anything, some sort of text from the site to try to track it down, I want to look at those pictures in this day and age.
>>
>>19124451
>transfer VHS to digital.
doesn't costco have a service that does this for 10 bucks?
>>
>>19124466
You are quite dedicated. kudos
>>
I rememeber this vid
>>
Was it the site called My Diary ?
Swedish guy named Mika or something similar.
>>
>>19124890
I found the My Diary site.
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm
>>
>>19124890
>>19124901
No... this is very interesting but this site I am thinking of was definitely focused around aliens and had large pics of surgery.

This poor guy clearly is schizo, I probably would have thought alien implant guy was as well without the pics. I just have to see the pics now, see if they look as weird as I remember or could be explained away as normal splinters...
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Leir

alien implant doc
>>
>>19124451
>I have about two hours of just the stories without commericals that i recorded on VHS, but can't figure out how to transfer VHS to digital.

Rich mans way: Hardware Codec i/o.

Poor mans /x/ way : put phone in front of TV set playing the Show, record w phone
>>
File: geocities.jpg (10KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
geocities.jpg
10KB, 250x168px
>>19123477
Was it on geocities? If so it may be archived.
Try http:// www.geocities .ws/archive/ or http:// www.oocities .org/ or http:// reocities .com/
If it's not there you can also try https:// archive .org/
(remove the spaces in the links, system thinks it's spam)
Good luck in your search brother, this all sounds pretty intredasting.
>>
>>19123477
pic is sooooo fake.
>>
http://www.baeimplantworld.com/index/the-evidence/
>>
>>19123477
You wouldn't have been able to view a 5000x5000 picture in the 90's, you fucking idiot. Stop LARPing.
>>
>>19123477
Was this the researcher with the electron micrographs of the implants?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.