[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else experience "shadow" people/ pitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18

File: SCP-513-1_(2).gif (13KB, 128x298px) Image search: [Google]
SCP-513-1_(2).gif
13KB, 128x298px
Does anybody else experience "shadow" people/ pitch black humanoid figures? I often see them running past my bedroom door, or past windows, (more recently the latter) and im starting to be a little paranoid. Am i not sleeping enough?
>>
I used to see glimpses of shadow people going about their business doing nothing very interesting.

Whenever one of them took an interest in me, I'd get a spike of fear. The closer they were, the stronger the spike. There was little or no fear involved in my watching them, though. Not unless one of them caught me doing it and turned to watch me back.
>>
About two years ago i was sleeping with my GF. I woke up, still night and the window was closed, so it was all dark, the only thing that I could see was the the entrance of the room, because the door was alf opened and the other side was illuminated. And then it came... A black silhouette, standing on the threshold of the door. I was calm, because i thought it was my GF's mother (we where 21, so she lives with her mother), shadowed because of the darkness and the illuminated back hallway... Perfectly normal and explicable... And then it opened his bright and white eyes, THEN I FREAK OUT. I tryed to incorporarse my self and i release that my body did not respond at all. THAT, was the scaryest moment of my life. I try so hard to move my body that it started to tremble a little. It was enought to woke up my GF and for her to notice that something was wrong with me and she started trying to wake me up. After alf a minute of this situation, with this entity watching me, I recovered control. The shadow was gone, my GF was crying, she didn't saw anything, just scared about my behavior. I explained her that it was just sleep paralysis, I chosed not telling her about the shadow. No reasons to scare her more than that.

It was the only situation I remember so clearly.
Never happen again.

Im sorry if something is dificult to understand, I dont speak english very well. I tryed my best.
>>
>>19123556
you gay
>>
Have you seen a psychiatrist?
>>
>>19123356
I had the same when I was about 16, but there werent always humanoid, sometimes they would be like bugs or small animals. I used to get terrified just seeing them. They were pretty constant too, I could barely go a couple of days with out seeing something that "wasnt" there.

after I told some friends about it and they didnt just think I was a loon, I started getting less afraid of them and eventually they stopped showing up.

but from time to time Ill still catch a glimpse or see a moving shape that isnt corporeal. lately though its been lights instead of shadows so idk.
>>
me when i smoke really good weed i see things out of corner of my eye, dont scare me as never get a propa look
>>
>>19123336
not enough information to form a decent opinion but your use of the word "often" indicates an issue of some sort. While very uncommon, reports are readily available. If you were seeking validation of a paranormal event, it seems that you could easily find this material.

>hey guys, look at me, i'm special, im special
Asking about shadow-peeps here, ever so casually...

>>19123556
If an isolated incident, this sounds like typical "sleep paralysis". It can be anywhere from an entertaining curiosity to a downright terrifying experience. One thing I find intresting is that so many people report IT. The thing, the presence, whatever it is, the man in the hat - that sort of thing. don't worry though, it probably won't eat you.
>>
I had sleep paralysis once and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, at one point i felt as though i had a needle in my neck and my whole neck region was spasming
>>
>>19123336
My brother saw a shadow person while walking down the street at night with his friends. One of this other friends saw it too, so whatever it was it couldn't have been just in his head.
>>
I have almost the same issue, but the shadow people are more provocative.

Always when I'm alone they'll show up, usually they don't do much, just stare for a short period then go away on their own. But when I stay the night in significantly older houses they are active. They stay out in the open halls/room. They "feel" more threatening than the ones in my current residence. Take it as real if you want, but I am not lying.
>>
all the time
>>
>>19123957
I told one of my friends and he believes me, he had his share of spooks. We both see the shadow figures regularly,he's described it the same as I do, they aren't that frightening unless they begin to move toward you,. Very few times I've seen one and have had a spike of fear when seeing one.
>>
Shadow people, bugs, colors, spots etc are just a symptom of psychosis. Nothing supernatural.
>>
Happened to me twice.
First i was walking in a hallway at night and it was pretty dark, lights turned off. I saw someone crouching and said "excuse me". When i got in my room i turned on the lights and noone was there.
Second time i was in a hotel with a gf. We both saw this dark figure walk past the room and disappear next to a door.
Dunno about your sleeping schedule tho. Mine has always been fucked up.
>>
File: Schizophrenia-Simulation.jpg (47KB, 439x349px) Image search: [Google]
Schizophrenia-Simulation.jpg
47KB, 439x349px
>>19123981
This.

My friend had a relative with schizophrenia and he often talked about seeing shit like that.
>>
>>19123336
Some years ago my brother (he was 19) started acting odd. Checking on me and our other sibblings in the middle of the night like something happened to us. Looked like he barely slept. I confronted him about it and he started getting defensive and calling me crazy. I continued asking and he started breaking down and crying. He told me he's been seening people made out of what he called "dripping black ink or goo"

He said that they where of varying heights and builds. They where always the same ones like a family of them. There was also one in the closet that keep out at him and a wolf headed one out side he's window. Theyd talk to him at night preventing him from sleeping. I had him draw them for me and it was unsettling.

He saw them 24/7 almost and at night before bed the "little girl" one would prance up and down the hallway gloating about how she killed me and my other siblings. Thats why he'd check on us.
>>
>>19123981
There are situations however where multiple people see the same thing.
>>
>>19124000
Yes, I am schizoaffective and have been seeing shadows since the onset of my psychotic symptoms.
Also, nice digits.
>>
>>19124052
That's a little different, I think it's probably a paranormal entity but a badly lit one ;^)
>>
>>19124063
I am as well. I've seen kind of formless black shadow type shapes as well. One time I actually had to walk through one in a hallway the whole time with the voice telling me I was going to die if I touched it. Shit was terrifying. Lately stuff like that isn't so common anymore. Now it's mostly shapes morphing into faced or pictures. Things like a wet spot on pavement will turn into things. The wood panneling here too.
>>
>>19124103
Yeah I have mostly stopped hallucinating, still see bugs and stuff but voices just mumble now, or say my name or small stuff like that. The worst of it for me is the paranoia. Once when I was going into the mental hospital, I recieved messages hidden throughout a grocery store indicating that my doctors were going toeat me to please their masters. Another time I was convinced the staff in psych ward were plotting to assassinate me and had been reading my mimd since arrival. People don't usually realize how gold they have it, this illness is a constant burden. Although it does have its perks, I believe it allows you tap into a higher plane of reality at times.
>>
>>19124103
Also I've never been able to figure out if it was related to being schizo, but when I was a kid way before onset I used to get sleep paralysis when I slept at my grandmas. Basically what would happen is I would wake up and not be able to move and just feel terrified and this small, completely black figure would climb up on the bottom of the bed and just make his way up to me but I would snap out of it before it got to my face.

The sleep paralysis thing was more defined though. It was clearly a small humanoid type thing. After I started seeing/hearing/feeling stuff those black things weren't really humanoid and didn't really have a set shape. They were a lot bigger too.
>>
>>19124124
Jesus you sound a lot like me. I'm right there with you man. The voices and seeing stuff has mellowed to the point that most of time I can ignore it, but my paranoia is off the chart. I really have a hard time just going out in public because i just over think everything and can't stop thinking about the smallest thing and aftetwards I can always see that no one was probably even talking about me or laughing at me, but when it's happening I totally buy into it everytime. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>19123336
Do they have glowing, yellowish eyes? I saw one once during sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19124513
that was my uncle Baal, tell him to come home and that his kids and Hell both miss him if you see him again
>>
>>19123748

It's really not the same. The shadow people I see are (almost) always humanoid, and I'm not terrified to see them. I'm generally not terrified in any case. Even if they're watching me, unless they're way too close it's only like it puts me on edge.

I did used to hallucinate spiders. But, like... one spider at a time, only in places where spiders could actually be, strictly behaving only like an actual spider. I have no idea how many hallucinatory spiders I've seen in my life, since unless someone else couldn't see the spider, it's not like I get feedback on how many of the spiders I see are real. I don't see spiders often in any context. I just know I've 3-ish times seen a spider that other people definitely couldn't see, and a similar number of times I've been watching a spider when it suddenly vanished.
>>
Only recently, just kinda chillin, i just see them standing around
>>
Yeah.
My father smoked meth when I was a little boy. Had no idea these were associated with drug use either.
Both me and my little bro saw them, in different shades moving at different speeds. The grey ones moved faster. None of we're on drugs we were little kids and had no idea these were connected. Just thought my house was haunted for no reason at all.
>>
>>19123336

Yeah, you might just be having a schizophrenic episode. Realize your mind is simply overactive, accept the spots, shapes, flashes, whispers and chalk it up to fucking living life.
>>
You're probably just seeing niggers
>>
>>19124680
I didn't know that. I saw them at my dads house when I was young and he was a meth addict too.
>>
When I was a kid I could swear I saw a black shadow cat around my house all the time. It would ALWAYS be in the corner of my vision and disappear or run around a corner or past a doorway when I would look. Probably just my brain making shit up. Never saw people though.
>>
>>19124827
A lot of tweakers report seeing "shadow men in the trees" and such

I think schizophrenia is just being woke.
I also think meth gives you schizophrenia.

Don't smoke meth.
>>
File: shadow next to my dog.jpg (1MB, 1764x1323px) Image search: [Google]
shadow next to my dog.jpg
1MB, 1764x1323px
>>19123336
>>19123981
>>19124000
shadow figures are definitely real. They've been around all my life but there's a significant difference between shadow figures and ghosts/spirits. Shadow figures can be energy of a life who hasn't lived yet, giving them seemingly lost qualities. They can also be demonic entities as well, along with spirits trapped in between
>>
About a year ago, I was sitting in my room(I have the room in my house between the garage hallway going into the living room which there is the main door) and I was playing the csgo or something and about 11:42 pm I saw something run pass my room, even though there was no one home. The only light on was a dim light bulb in my room so outside my door was pitch black. This figure I saw was a pale-pink skinned person since he was bare foot up to about half way it's calve and wore a cloak and ran sideways from my garage hallway outside the main door I assumed, even if all my doors were closed and locked he vanished after I checked with all the lights on and me being actually scared and felt my life threatened for the first time.
True story.
>>
>be me
>live alone
>hear some noises downstairs one night, try to shrug it off until I hear a loud noise that sounds like glass breaking
>shit my pants as I slowly sneak downstairs
>just as I'm able to see my living room I notice my front door is wide open
>as I'm looking around I see a dark figure run outside the door
>run out because I see my floodlights come on
>fucking black guy running down the street with my laptop and another with my tv
>god damn shadow people
>>
>>19123336
Move out of Detroit.
>>
>>19124159
Fuck, I think I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there anon, we'll make it one day maybe.
>>
I occasionally see them when I'm in a very stressful time of my life, sometimes when a friend was driving me somewhere I would ask him if he saw it too and he got a bit spooked. I'm glad I haven't seen any in months
>>
File: facingme.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
facingme.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>19123336
yes.

usually, they're doppelgangers created from when people kill themselves.

destroy all pagan artwork you've ever made, and any pagan icons you have, in the sun, with people watching
>>
>>19124103
>>19124124
>>19124159
What does weed do for you guys
>>
File: face233.png (1MB, 1439x1858px) Image search: [Google]
face233.png
1MB, 1439x1858px
Took this pic and enhanced it in some creepy woods with some friends
>>
>>19126627
Makes schizo symptoms slightly worse, makes depressive symptoms slightly improve
>>
>>19123336
>Does anybody else experience "shadow" people/ pitch black humanoid figures
Yup.
Constantly.

> im starting to be a little paranoid
That's pretty normal.

>Am i not sleeping enough?
Probably not. Valerian, melotonin, kava.
>>
I was a young child playing Ghost in the Graveyard with some people, when I was looking around to find the "ghost". I looked down the street and saw a pitch black figure leaning against a stop sign. I thought it was the ghost, so I shouted "Ghost in the graveyard!", when it wasn't moving, I looked away to see the actual ghost pop her head out from some bushes, and when I turned back, the figure was gone.
>>
i only see them when i take 450 to 600 mg of DXM. Usually they sit on my chair reading or just chilling, sometimes they climb on my curtains, sometimes they run at me with knives trying to kill me. overall a fun experience
>>
I used to see them when I was on ritalin
>>
File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
I see them. I have night terrors, and every time I have one, it's always a shadow person in the doorway or corner of my room. Scares the shit out of me. No idea what the fuck they are, but I definitely know what you're talking about. Pic is almost exactly what they look like, minus the hat.
>>
I haven't had any experiences with them since I moved from my last place. But that place was the most active place with shadow people I've ever lived at. I would frequently see them running pat the hallway, there was a big mirrored closet in the front hall they liked to play with. A couple of times while doing dishes they would rush at me so I'd turn around quick. They liked to make me jump a bit sometimes. Surprisingly, I never experienced any fear at all and I would often acknowledge them and speak with them. My experiences with them have been overall positive. Just like an animal they will respond to your fear. I think they just like to play.
>>
>>19123336
Maybe you should get home security/move out of the ghetto
>>
>>19123336
I've been experiencing this one 'shadow person' over the past year or so. Within the past couple months it has gotten physical. I woke up during the night with a hand over my mouth and one pushing down on my legs. I know I wasn't dreaming because when I woke up the next morning the leg of my bed was bent from the pushing. The only thing is unlike with some other accounts I have read and heard about this one has spoken to me and has some facial features.
>>
i get them from benadryl

i take alot of it near daily as a worksafe drug alternative and as a sleep aid and prolonged use makes you see shadow shit alot

ill imagine roaches, spiders, etc
>>
>>19123336
Anyone know if its possible to be haunted by a shadow person?
>>
>>19129524
Stalked could be a better word than Haunted.
>>
>>19129524
Share your experience?
>>
Could shadow people be unintegrated portions of the self? I read that most "possessions" are actually that. (I think the source was the Law of One).
>>
>>19129524

I used to see shadow people all the time but then I went on medication and then I stopped seeing them, but perhaps it was the medication made me fall asleep right away instead of having insomnia and watching the bed.
>>
It's sleep paralysis. It's common to see humanoid shadow figures that have a, well, paralyzing affect. It's common among those that have irregular sleeping habits and those suffering from insomnia and sleep deprivation.
>>
I used to hallucinate a lot and shadow people was one of the things I would often see. It stopped at the age of 14 and hasn't happened since. (26 now). Some sort of temporary psychosis. Don't really understand it. Never received a diagnosis and I always wonder if it will just randomly start happening again.
>>
>>19124868
I've never seen one, I think I'm blind to the supernatural, but my brother did.
The times he told me he's seen it were always when we felt like shit because our parents were fighting or when they finally split. I think they are demons who feed off of negative emotions.
>>
>>19123336
you're an ajin
>>
get some fucking sleep bro
>>
Ive never seen any, from my understanding theyre seen mostly by those close to death. Whether they are benevolent or malevolent ushers to the next world is unknown
>>
>>19130070
I was close to death when I saw one while awake. I was having dt's. That night I saw him I had three episodes of sleep paralysis after stupidly inviting the shadowman into me.
>>
>>19123336
Yes, Detroit's fucking scary.
>>
Had an experience some ten-odd years ago that lasted about two weeks before it just stopped. Never seen it or anything similar since.

Always started up late at night and at the very edge of my field of vision. A black shape like a person's head looking around the corner of the door-frame to stare at me. It always disappeared when I looked at it directly and when I turned the light on. I got spooked at first but after a while I reasoned my eyes were bugging and left the light off. That's when I get the impression of the blackness rushing out at me, in a sudden lunging charge.

I freak out, check the entire apartment - knife in hand - find nothing, and sit down to continue late-night activities. Black shape comes back, stares at me, lunges at me at seeming random: rinse and repeat two weeks. After the first few days I reason it's all in my head and if it actually was a real malevolent presence it'd get me in my sleep, so I largely ignore it / keep the light on.

Full bill of health, always fully awake during, no outstanding issues I can point to after the fact as a source. Temporary psychosis only triggered late at night?
>>
>>19130240
That's exactly how my gf describes it.
>>
>>19129296
The spiders thing is pretty common with DPH it seems. My current most intense hallucination (aside from one particular event that happened when I was very young that may have been one) occurred when I was on 500 mgs. The walls were breathing slightly and covered in thousands of translucent baby spiders. If I put my hand next to the wall they'd crawl right over it too.

I often see dark shapes while on it, but they don't usually have any real form.
>>
>>19130240
I'm this anon >>19130706

Your description actually sounds somewhat similar to that one encounter I mentioned, I must have been less than 10 at the time. The thing was peeking at me around the door frame, it also had one of its hands on it. The hand rested about 4 feet up the frame, with it's head directly above that at probably about 5 feet.

I didn't see the thing arrive or disappear, it just appeared and then vanished at some point when I looked away from it or blinked or something. The only reason I noticed it is because I happened to see it out of the corner of my eye. The encounter was in a well lit room and hallway in the evening. I hadn't been sleeping at the time and have never experienced sleep paralysis. I didn't consider the possibility that it could have been a shadow person until now actually.
>>
Everytime I smoke, one of them comes to me and starts sucking my dick while two other figures stand in the doorway watching us.
>>
>>19126638
Underrated. Story?
>>
>>19123336
fucking black humanoids!

I know a dragon wizard that can deal with them, just in case.
>>
Interesting phenomen, my best friend also saw them some years ago..

On youtube you can find an interview with Jason Offutt ("The Shadow People"), who made interviews with lots of people who saw them.. he also published a book about it.
>>
>>19131388
How's it feel?
>>
>>19132267
Very cold and a bit wet, kinda makes it hard to cum when those two are watching like the cucks they are
>>
That's why they told you not to ring the cowbell.
>>
>>19132337
>Very cold and a bit wet

Anon confirmed for rp
>>
When I was a young lad, maybe 5 or 6 I used to see them nightly. We lived in an old flat and whenever my mum left my bedroom door open I saw them walking past in the corridor. I remember it extremely vividly, it wasn't just a one time occurrence either. This was regular.

I was never scared, sometimes they stopped and I felt like they were looking at me but I still didn't feel fear and they always continued onwards. Never approached me or entered my room. I assumed it was normal but never brought it up with my mother as a kid.

A few years ago I did bring it up, and to my surprise my mother recalled the exact same thing. She only saw one or two at a time a hand full of times though, for me it was almost like a busy street frequently.

What are these?
>>
>>19133231
Also after reading the thread, I'm not a skitzo, nor is my mother. Neither of us had any paranormal experiences since we left that flat over 10 years ago. Also these creatures weren't dripping goo or anything. They were like three dimensional, walking shadows.
>>
File: 1368593029028.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1368593029028.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>19132337
Haha, you're awesome. Fuck those creepy fucks. Fling cum on them!
>>
I have never seen anything that doesn't exist
>>
>>19133251
You've never had a thought that didn't exist either smart guy
>>
>>19123336
brain will fill in the blanks if youre in the dark. it your eyes playing tricks on you because of it. you're used to a human figure so thats what you see also confirmation bias. ghosts and shit arent real
>>
>>19134404
mean to so anything the brain cant process itll fill in whoops.
>>
my gf is a loli vampire shadow person AMA
yes shes magical af. can do super power things
im not lying
>>
i seen aliens yesterday but chalked it up to just seeing things. basically like it never happened because im a rational functioning human being
>>
>>19123336
You fuckers need to take your meds...this is a shit thread. " I told my friend and he sees them too" wtf? Wanna know how I know your 14...fuck all you fucks are bragging about being mentally defective. I came here to read about an actual phenomenon, not listen to emo kids that read Odd Thomas and forgot to take their risperadone
>>
>>19123336
They feed off fear and certain forms of negativity.

My friends and I I have seen them on many occasions in the past, they seem ambivalent and even benevolent towards me personally.
>>
>>19124690
i knew it
>>
saw 2 walk through my wall when I was like 6 or something

been dreaming a lot about them afterwards, these days however I beat them up. Now I think nightmares are fun.
>>
Sounds like schizophrenia to me.
>>
>>19129217
bro a nigger is raping you.
>>
>>19123683
We are all a bit gay
>>
>>19123556
Curious...where are you from anon? I read somewhere that people from different cultures experience sleep paralysis differently.
>>
I see things kinda like this out of the corner of my eye occasionally and didn't really think anything of it until my mum asked if I saw them too. I'm not scared though, because I only ever really see them during the day? Has anyone else seen them not at night?
>>
>>19123336
i had single experience with them.
I was having really intense nightmare, woke up and there he was standing in the corner of my room, complete pitch black shadow human, with huge top hat. I couldnt move or do anything, he was just standing there and after few minutes faded. That was really scary experience and even to this day i have shivers over it whenever i remember it.
>>
>>19124903
I too love to play the csgo
>>
I have seen shadow creatures, and usually they speak extremely negatively towards me and others. If they dont interract with me, they are running by windows and things.
>>
>>19125914
Underrated post
>>
>>19126493
That looks like an ayy lmao
>>
>>19129849
>Disgusting 3dcg
You're the reason Berserk was such garbage.
>>
>>19123336
Are you sure you're just not seeing endermen?
>>
>>19134414
Lemme borrow her for a week. She can kill me at the end if she wants that's fine.
>>
>>19135584
Xdddddd
>>
>>19129842
Interestingly enough my niece said she saw humanoid figures at her house also and they followed her to mine, but like you it was always in scenarios of high stress much like when her parents were considering splitting up. She's 16 now and hasn't said a word about seeing them; but there was always 3 or more. My nephew said he also saw one at their house and he's 21
>>
File: 580578579.png (670KB, 875x711px) Image search: [Google]
580578579.png
670KB, 875x711px
>>19135611
No, you got all of my share. I'm pretty sure of it.
>>
>>19123336
Very paranoid about them but haven't had a experience in a while.

The last major one was when I was 15-16, I was laying in bed and I wanted to piss really bad but I was too scared of what looked like a tall, skinny figure in the corner of my room. At first I was terrified but then I started to get over it, going as far as to curse at it just to sike myself up to admit it's nothing. As I go to stand up the thing took a step out of the corner to the direct edge of my bed. I bolted under the blanket and went into the farthest corner away from where it was. Couldn't sleep knowing it was standing there, morning came and it was gone. Shit still spooks me and I know better then to poke fun at the unknown.
>>
>>19123981
my father and i saw the same group of
"shadow people" (well, we both saw a group of them.. i suppose it was the same) in my grandma's house, each of us in a separate occasion and in the same room of the house. both times they seemed threatening and were coming towards us. how the situations resolved are two different stories but boy lemme just tell you that there definitely IS something supernatural about this shit
>>
>>19124034
holy shit man
does he still see them? if not, how did that end?
>>
I used to see them a lot as a kid just randomly but as an adult not so much. Dunno why.
>>
File: 1497182407823.jpg (131KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497182407823.jpg
131KB, 637x900px
[spoiler]tfw you're suddenly reminded of the old shadowgirl threads[/spoiler]

My Mother used to always ask me if I'd just recently been sitting or standing elsewhere in the house, and after a few times she said that the "figure" was like a black silhouette.

She had a lazy eye plus cataract combo going on so fuck knows.
>>
>>19123336
Your eyes often play tricks on you, your brain is hardwired to recognise human forms, so seeing them in nothing isnt that odd..... atleast 98% of the time
>>
The other night I went to this grand opening for a coffeeshop that my parents friends own. This shop's in a restored building from around the 1800s. We were also having a birthday party for one of the owners and wound up staying there pretty late. My sister had gone off somewhere complaining about the noise everyone was making and so I went to find her later on. I thought she'd gone up to the apartnent above the shop, so I climb up there. Door's open, shit's dark as fuck and I get a lil spooked. Called for my sis but got nothing. Just about to leave when I think about how shitty it'd be to have a ghost shove me down a flight of stairs, so I said something like "Okay, sorry for bothering you, please don't push me or anything." When I went to turn to leave I saw two or three shadows just standing by one if the doorways. It's probably just because it was dark and I was nervous that I saw them, but yeah.
>>
File: benny-hill-cop.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
benny-hill-cop.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>be me
>visiting grandma in FL from other state
>waiting for her in living room to get ready for grocery shopping
>be watching TV
>see Shadow Person out of corner of eye
>seen a few already but this one was different
>look closer
>Shadow Person is normal humanoid shape (no hat or hood)
>This one has facial features
>tfw Shadow Person looks like dead grandpa
>I try to speak
>Shadow Person vanishes
>grandma comes out
>I tell her what I saw

"Oh, hun, that's just your grandpa watching over me"

>mfw grandma's answer
>>
>>19123336
Not as such but from when I was, say 6-12 years old I would often see what I perceived as the tops of bald heads moving past very quickly, just outside my window.

Later in life I simply attributed it to my developing brain and eyes making shit up from small motions.

Stopped seeing them somewhere around puberty.
>>
>>19126627

Sometimes pot has a bad effect on me. Gives me really intense anxiety. But it's rare. The cool thing about weed though is that sometimes it will make me feel spiritual. Sounds really faggy, but before I started having hallucinations I was an atheist my entire life and afterwards I did start believing in God. The problem with it is I'm still a shit person and it's a huge struggle trying not to be and just generally feeling connected.

Sometimes when I smoke though the negativity and cynicism that's like 90% of my personality just fades and I do feel really connected with God and I get really compassionate and kind. I'd be a much better person if I could keep that mindset after the high wears off. It's always a crapshoot though if I'm going to feel good or panic and fear so I don't smoke often anymore.
>>
File: The_Nightmare.jpg (302KB, 960x778px) Image search: [Google]
The_Nightmare.jpg
302KB, 960x778px
>>19123981
Sleep paralysis too
>>
So when I was little I had something similar. I was reading a book, I was like eleven or twelve, and had to share a room with my little sister. Our bunk bed faced our bedroom door which looked down in the hall. I slept in the top bunk, sister bottom. Anyway, this night I turn off my little reading lamp, and there's still a light in the dining room, lighting up the hallway just a bit. Normal stuff. Well when I looked at the foot of the bed, there's a large shadow. Looks just like a person, but very tall. Like from the bunk you can still see it's hips and up, with its head hitting the ceiling. I stare at it for a few minutes before it just poofs. Like it was never there. The only time I had ever seen it.
>>
>>19123802
same
>>
>>19123336
i have experienced shadow people a few times in my life the earliest encounter i can remember was when i was a kid and its stuck with me ever since. Ok, so, my dad used to work alot and would sleep during the day while i chilled on the couch i was young about 7 i think. One day i was watching tv and my babysitter was there with me dad was sleeping and i looked over and thought i saw him walking down the hallway so i turned and looked and it was a man sized red shadowy figure but it wasnt pitch black the inbetween bits were static like white and black tv static. I didnt understand what i saw so i looked away and looked back and it was gone but i stared at it for a good minute or so and i even had a dream about standing in the gravel driveway of that house blinking my eyes and this same staticy shadow figure blinking towards me with a large sharp smile on its face.
creeps me out sometimes
>>
>>19125464

kek
>>
>>19123336
They're real enough. We are all creating reality as we experience it. You are allowing these beings to share space with you.
If they scare you, set your intention to not allow them to scare you. Or, if you want them out of your life do not allow them to be in your reality.
>>
My house has a couple, who appear often. They usually only appear for 1-2 seconds, not time enough to do anyhting but be spooped.

I live in a tropical country with a very long history of magic/folklore/supernatural beings, so we pretty much disregard them.
The maids who work here also constantly report apparitions and shadow people, I feel bad for them.
One actually quit because she said she saw the Water Mother by the pool (a female entity who drowns people). The shadow people don't do anything, just stare and flee. There's also some objects who constantly move during the night (or at least sound like they're moving) like faucets opening completely, dishes being stacked/dropped, cutlery being moved, etc.

>don't live in the tropics kids, shit's haunted
>>
>>19146325
are you on ancient mayan land?
>>
>>19146342
No, ancient Tupi-Guarani land.
>which are an ancient south american tribe, indigenous
>>
Leave a TV on if you start getting that "feeling" or seeing things. They get bored. Seriously. It's 80% of what is going on.
>>
>>19146325
You can communicate with them if you wish to do so.
from the sound of it though,
you work at a spooky hotel, so no time or place for rituals and whatnot.

I used to have my own banshee over here.
La llorona style. She would cry in one of my rooms or at my former workplace.
Suddenly bam, two separate deaths in the family.
I don't see shadow figures much nowadays.
>>
>>19123336
Shadow people aren't dangerous (atleast not directly) but they can be annoying as hell. The easiest way to get rid of them would be to start doing mental exercises, since they usually go after the most vunerable minds they can find.
>>
>>19136004
sleep paralysis. Seems much scarier than it really is and is an extremely common problem
>>
>>19133231
tobe clear, there are several types of "shadow people" and most arent related to eachother aside from appearance. If they are shaped like a human and seem like they are unaware of your presence, they are likely either mental residue from past events or regular people where dimensions overlap slightly. Since you saw them more clearly than you mother, however, i'd guess they were the former. Children find mental residue easier to percieve for some reason
>>
>>19123336
It means you sold your soul. He's coming to collect. The more often, the closer the day is coming
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
Yeah , sometimes on the bus, in the store or outside a house on some porch.
>>
>>19129681
That's my theory on it. Repressed personal fears/stress manifesting
>>
>>19123336
Adderall does this too. You might be tapping into some heretofore unknown taijutsu, OP
>>
had a lucid dream where i tried fighting and chasing one until we reached a seemingly abandoned mansion
>>
bump for interest
>>
File: Sketch14364435.jpg (68KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch14364435.jpg
68KB, 720x1280px
I just woke up. For the past two weeks or so and last night, I keep on having dreams with those black humanoid creatures. And I usually encounter them like this: I'll be walking along in a hallway, something weird will happen that makes me turn to look behind me at the end of the hallway, I will catch a glimpse of the creature dashing from one side to the other. I will then turn around and keep walking, then for some stupid reason I'll turn back around and it will jump at me with just a black head coming to my face, scaring the shot out of me. This has happened the past 12 - 15 dreams.
>>
File: 1464690599112.png (35KB, 261x334px) Image search: [Google]
1464690599112.png
35KB, 261x334px
>>19123336
>>
Have any anons experienced communication with these shadow people. Was it spoken in your native tongue? Did it seem telepathic?

>>19150014
Damn I forgot about that pic, it was a legitimately good story
>>
File: 5bc08c5b67.png (703KB, 666x887px) Image search: [Google]
5bc08c5b67.png
703KB, 666x887px
>>19123336 Pretty interesting thread, apart from occasional obvious "pretending to be retarded" posting. Will write more lenghty reply later, when I'll come back home, but for now, have this cute artpiece of shadow person.
>>
>>19123336
When i was in highschool i was on my way to the bathrooms during recess and one of my friends was going too so o'm sure this was not my imagination.
We were entering when we heard a loud noise, similar to those that snakes make and right after that a completely black human shape appeared, out of nowhere, in front of us.
It was not a shadow, otherwise it only could be visible on walls, the ceiling or the floor, no, it was 3D, a corporeal being.
We fleed the room and decided to keep this as a secret. We later discovered that many boys and girls saw it
>>
>>19124034
Many cultures such as american natives, koreans, indians, european pagans consider faceless,shadowy beings to be evil natured.
I can see why
>>
>>19123336
Your mind likes to think of things that might maybe almost kind of a little bit be a threat into real dangerous fears. Its a whole 'better be safe than sorry' mindset that helps a whole lot with evolution. Like think of walking through a field that might maybe almost kind of a little bit have some snakes in it. It's a super windy day, and you hear a rustle in the grass behind you. If you take the 99% chance that its the wind and turn around, you don't lose anything, all you did is waste half a second to turn around. But if you just blame it on the wind and that 1% chance of a snake actually happens, it could cause your death.
>>
File: IMG_1654.jpg (85KB, 564x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1654.jpg
85KB, 564x866px
this isn't my story but when i was 13 or so i was fucking around with a ouija board w/my best friend. afterwards shit got weird at home for both of us and he started seeing the hat man in his house. this was before there was a lot of paranormal info on the internet and it was only years later he had a term for it. his mom also started seeing a shadow person around the house, she didn't know about the ouija and my friend was pretty secretive so i doubt he would have shared the hat man stuff with her. she's pretty sensitive to that stuff anyhow.

i never dealt with shadow people personally, paranormal stuff manifests a little differently for everyone but they sound fucking scary

>>19150088
cute
>>
>>19146325
Haiti?
>>
>>19123336
>Does anybody else experience "shadow" people/ pitch black humanoid figures? I often see them running past my bedroom door, or past windows,

I saw one with my neighbours TV.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.