[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this scares me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYD WLuoE-vA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: I fear nothing.png (68KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
I fear nothing.png
68KB, 834x870px
this scares me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYDWLuoE-vA

why does it happen
>>
>>19122867
hey lets have a fuck
>>
File: baby gorilla hanging in there.jpg (35KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
baby gorilla hanging in there.jpg
35KB, 334x500px
>>19122867
I'm scared too and I want answers
>>
Dong...
>>
Kids given iPads. Kids do not understand iPads. Pressing around randomly, they accidentally type gibberish and submit it. The users posting them tend to be their parents' accounts.
>>
The videos are procedurally generated from a stash of premade videos featuring actors in various costumes performing various acts. The bot picks these out based on certain tags attached to the files, and uploads them. Depending on which ones appear the most popular, the bot chooses more files with those popular tags.

The titles are made up of the tags, and are uploaded periodically. The bot will notify a front agency when files related to the most popular, recent tags are all used.

YouTube sends the check to a PO box located in an Eastern European country, where it is cashed in a EU affiliated country. The money travels through different hands before ending up in the pocket of the bots coder. The actors are paid by the agency through a series of fronts.

Little kids are thinking this is what entertainment is, so they continue watching them without realizing its brainwashing.

tl;dr a bot is brainwashing children for money
>>
mama gal got h oO ubreuifedusviuffewdwiuhiwd
>>
I am convinced that our society is so thoroughly infiltrated by (((them,))) whether you call them bankers, spooks, Illuminati, Jews, the 1%, or whatever else, that the only way to defeat them is a civil war
>>
>>19122867
fuck off with your thinly veiled viral marketing shit
>>
>>19123622
You don't even know who the "enemy" is, but you want a civil war? Doesn't seem like a very smart plan.
>>
Why are there so many levels of understanding what's really behind the curtain that it takes over a year of thinking of the same thing to truly understand how much you don't understand yet?
>>
>>19123129
>YouTube sends the check to a PO box located in an Eastern European country, where it is cashed in a EU affiliated country. The money travels through different hands before ending up in the pocket of the bots coder. The actors are paid by the agency through a series of fronts.

What if this isn't even happening and some rogue algorithm on the internet is doing this on its own, the internet may be becoming sentient or already is an AGI.
>>
>>19123022
mama gal
>>
The Finger Family Rabbit hole is dark indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
>>
File: nofear.png (472KB, 4441x6213px) Image search: [Google]
nofear.png
472KB, 4441x6213px
>>19122867
so whats that patch on his hand, you wager?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.