[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guysssss this story happend to me today omg short story >a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2_542d2f64d56ad.png (582KB, 900x788px) Image search: [Google]
2_542d2f64d56ad.png
582KB, 900x788px
guysssss this story happend to me today omg
short story
>a man on my village gets lost for 6 month
>when he gets back word start spreading he has now some psychic abilities to watch the future of people and stuff
>i dont belive this stuff
>he saw me and my friend walking near him and the man starts crying and telling to my friend that his first kid will die.
>my friends kid dies 1 month old
>holy shit.jpg
>the man starts gaining fame,getting visits from celebrities,and he doesnt charge money for his "service"
>i am curious i wanna try it myself
>go to him, and tell him : please just tell me something not too bad for me
>he gives me some black salt and tells me to put it under my pillow when ill go to sleep
>next day when i go to see him he tells me i will have a fight for some money next year.
>next year was today.
>today i had a fight for some borrowed money
what do? and what do you guys think?
also sorry for english.
>>
this is real magic and shit not some idiotic shit i read on here.how do you guys explain this?
>>
>>19122212
Is there any proof of you telling the truth and not lying?
>>
>>19122244
i dont have any proof but i swear it is true.he did so many other stuff to other people i cant remember...once it was a couple who could not get pregnant.after visiting him idk what the fuck he did,he made the couple with a kid.
>>
>>19122256
Cuck magic
>>
a man was telling future ... yes, with cards...he was right on everything, he doesnt do that, not anymore, he dont want to see the things of persons... is traumatized...
>>
who knows man, you can't really logically explain the paranormal..

Just go with the flow and get your free psychic readings (i'd give him what you could, maybe bake him a pie. Sounds like a nice guy, definitely deserves something)
>>
File: faso7hfaj.gif (16KB, 371x376px) Image search: [Google]
faso7hfaj.gif
16KB, 371x376px
pic related just happened to me :(
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.