[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in the legitimacy of Ghost shows such as Ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: ghostadventures.jpg (326KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ghostadventures.jpg
326KB, 1080x1080px
Does /x/ believe in the legitimacy of Ghost shows such as Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters and or Paranormal Lockdown (just to name few) etc??

I mean shows like GA I find pretty realistic and provocative. The evidence they provide and the analysis and review for the evidence, wiling to debunk it and try to prove it other to be paranormal is important and kind of gives purpose to what they are doing.

I personally hate how everyone here puts these shows down. You are only helping the skeptics out there you know? What makes these shows such bullshit for you people?
>>
Ya i love that shit.. can get enough of it... there is nothing better than communing all this shit with no empirical evidence makes me closer to the slave mentality my master wants.
>>
>>19121762

Wtf are you even talking about? Ghost Adventures is the only legit one out there. I feel like the rest are bullshit.

Why are you trolling just to troll? Actually thought you gave a fuck.
>>
Amish Haunting
>>
>>19121599

I've taken Ghost Adventures seriously from the merits of their first episode where they lock themselves in the miners house. Really awesome footage and engaging story.

Don't think too much of them now, my issue with all of these shows is that they all have a giant crew. What kind of ghost wants to show himself when there's tons of people with equipment around...where is the allure?
>>
>>19122437
>Ghost Adventures legitimate
There was an episode where they got a handjob from a prostispecter. It's a farce.
>>
There were some episodes of Brost Adventures where I think they ran into some real shit. That episode where they were in the UK looking for the devil and Aaron got scratched bad.

The look on his face was pure terror. He was literally crying from the fear and the scratch was deep. Not some bullshit little prick. The icing on the cake of that episode was the banshee screaming as they were heading back to base. They got the fuck out of there fast.

That was the episode that made me think they aren't all of full of shit. Even if they are, the Brost Adventures are the best of the spook shows.
>>
>>19122437
Sorry but all of these "ghost" shows are just done with clever camera tricks. Considering how boring these shows would be if they were just walking around in an empty building at night it's not surprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W0WFjaQ5PY
>>
i'm sure most of those shows have fake content, but i lived with someone who was into ghost hunting and i've heard legit evp
>>
>>19122437
>go to a purportedly haunted location
>dust or bugs are now spirit orbs
>"We have debunked this footage/sound/postcard as not being debunked."
>guys whose job it is to investigate spooky places are too afraid to investigate spooky places
>Zack Baggins gets possessed again
>brings a psychic on board
>he's also a psychic now apparently
>surprisingly it's demons again
Oh yeah, totally the only legit one among far more scientifically-minded investigators.
>>
>>19121599
I saw an episode of a show that looked really cool about a year ago but couldn't find it again later its uk based i think? They were at a pub in the uk because the guy had caught a ghost in a photo and they spent like 2/3rds of the episode showing all the things it could be that wasnt a ghost. They stayed for a night and deemed the place WAS haunted, but the photo was a bug or smthn
>>
>>19121599
i love ghost adventures
>>
>>19125523

Thanks anon. People put me down for liking Ghost Adventures. The only legitimate one out there.

I have a feeling a lot of these skeptics are underage teens who are either 1. EXTREMELY afraid to deal with anything paranormal so they throw it under the bus or 2. Just don't understand the reality of the paranormal and what is capable of.
>>
>>19124045
Hahaha thanks for the YouTube link
>>
>>19124769
"Most haunted"?
>>
Soo, where on the internet can we find true spook videos? Most of youtube is fake, and finding real ones is a pain.

What website has the real stuff?
>>
>>19121599
These shows are horseshit, you know that right?
>>
>>19125664
Everything is Fake m8. There is no fucking footage out there that gnost/demons or whatever Paranormal exists out there. Faggots just want to beleive and others People want to get attention/make money/trolling these faggots by faking stuff
>>
>>19125684
I've personally recorded evp, ive experienced some wierd shit. So im sure others have had the chance to record some real spooks. Someone's gotta know where to find em.

Cat is out of the bag already, so what does tptb have To lose?
>>
>>19125699
>I've personally recorded evp
Then show us
>>
>>19121599
Reality of ghosts aside, these shows are about views. Like anything on TV they just want to make money.

A skeptic is never going to be convinced by shows like this. It's going to take repeatable laboratory results. In some cases it's entirely futile trying to convince them. It's also unnecessary.
>>
>>19125708

not them, but you could easily pick up evp on your own without being shown, it's something anyone can do

i've heard actual evp before when my roommate was into ghost hunting, but that was almost 10 years ago and i don't have any of the recordings personally
>>
>>19121599
only Ghost Brothers is legit
>>
>>19125708
seconded, a good amateur elephant vaginal penetration video would be awesome atm
>>
>>19125699
>whoah you hear that? That sounds behind the static, thats definitely ghosts.
>EVP in a nutshell
>>
>>19125942

very rarely there's clear audio and actual responses, and by rare i mean i've heard it a handful of times

usually people get nothing
>>
I feel like 90% of them they have extra crew walking around slamming doors and making noises that are never shown on camera. Plus Zack's abnormal narration sounds like he's drinking when the camera is off. That 10% of the time though I do think they actually see some shit that's real.
>>
Why do none of these fuckers use Go Pros?

That way there's none of that "oh the camera was pointed away from the action."

Have a Go Pro on your heard. If you see it so does the GP.
Have an additional camera of you want.
>>
>>19125663
Please. I enjoy the crap out of MH but they'd never spend that long saying what it wasn't.
>>
Do you guys believe in professional wrestling?
>>
>>19121599
Paranormal hunting shows are all shit
Destination Truth is the exception brcause watching the crew traveling was comfy as fuck
>>
I very much believe in ghosts but I think a lot of this stuff is just snake oil.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.