[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does our society assume that metaphysics is inherently evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: 1494626647425.jpg (91KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1494626647425.jpg
91KB, 600x378px
Why does our society assume that metaphysics is inherently evil? It's not. (ever read A Course in Miracles fags?)

Why is our sticky still creepy as fuck??? It makes me not want to visit.
>>
>>19120456
>Massive /x/ dump
>>
File: wemustlearnfromdolpins.jpg.png (262KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
wemustlearnfromdolpins.jpg.png
262KB, 710x399px
>>19120470
But the main pic is indeed disturbing, and also our communities first impression to newcomers.

It's the wrong vibe compadre. Hope you feel the same.

wemustlearnfromdolpins.jpg
>>
Bad vibes are a barrier to entrance. It isn't good for a community to be easy.
>>
>>19120497
You lost me on the second sentence, totally agree with the first. Paranormal (mystical) chakras really guided me through ascension which was good vibes.

Our society thinks that metaphysics/ other dimension have to be hellish. Like my mother, but in reality it doesn't. Where a man can be Satan, he can also be God. It's all about perception.

Pic related.
>>
File: Picture4.png (277KB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picture4.png
277KB, 738x800px
>>19120579
This is more my vibe. Something like this stickied would captivate me to browse this book and share my mystical knowledge I gained by hitchhiking across the country and camping at an international healers gathering in Mt. Shasta California. (The root chakra of the world.)

But due to it's negative first impression, I rarely visit this board. Love you family.
>>
jesus op shut the fuck up
go do acid in your parents basement some more
>>
This board isn't your personal new age hippie bullshit blog, it's the paranormal board on 4chan.
>>
File: sadf.jpg (235KB, 948x499px) Image search: [Google]
sadf.jpg
235KB, 948x499px
>>19120586

Hey retard, google the definition of paranormal. It all aligns faggot.

par·a·nor·mal
ˌperəˈnôrm(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: paranormal
denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

There were two books everyone had at the healers gathering (you know, the place where people go who wish to manifest a better tomorrow?) I was with indigenous camp... Shamans and druids.. Paranormal beings.

A Course in Miracles, is a new age (paranormal) bible, Disappearance of the Universe is ONE introduction to ACIM, and The Celestine Prophecy.

I repeat; every healer at this gathering for the fourth blood moon on a Jewish holiday for the first time sense right before Columbus discovered the new world had a copy of ACIM and The Celestine Prophecy.

Do not ignore my words. You'll will forever be grateful when your entire life changes, along with the world around you... As is the divine will. Which the Course teaches to align with . <3
>>
>>19120456
>Why does our society assume that metaphysics is inherently evil?
Fear of the unknown, enhanced by religious bias.
>(ever read A Course in Miracles fags?)
I don't think I've heard of A Course in Miracles Fags. Who is it by?
>Why is our sticky still creepy as fuck?
I assume the image. I think they need a new sticky though, several links are broken by this point. You should really work on strengthening your nerves though.
>>
>>19120713
>Fear of the unknown, enhanced by religious bias.
Guess I was just a ballsy Psychonaut then...
>I don't think I've heard of A Course in Miracles Fags. Who is it by?
It's channeled! (But it absolutely beautiful, so no fear)
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles
>I assume the image. I think they need a new sticky though, several links are broken by this point. You should really work on strengthening your nerves though.
Yeah, but still... When you go so far down the rabbit hole... You're looking for good vibes. That OP pic is good vibes. Because it's all about Unity & Oneness... Transcending duality and pushing it into a enlightened directions.

For example; pushing towards singularity in a everyone is one, transcending classism, helping black homeless on their feet and off drugs.
As opposed to; I'm white and fucking everyone who's not. (That's the wrong kind of singularity)

Good vibes, versus bad vibes.
>>
>>19120723
That all seeing eye, represents the eye of Horus, The third eye, aka your intuition. Mickey Singer from 'The Temple of the Universe' Author of Untethered Soul; calls it 'The Seat of the Self" The 'heart' of meditation.

You can become the ultimate observer through the seat of the self, while also forgiving all things while in this state easily.

You can become aware that you are not your emotions, thoughts, feelings. But rather the observer, taking another step back and become aware that you are aware of these bodily aspects. That's the deepest meditation. when you've found that inside of yourself... Then you open doors to the Merkaba :p but that's next level ancient Thoth, mystical shit. haha!
>>
>>19120729
Oprah was a big fan! Pretty sure Oprah did ACIM too. I don't have proof... But she promoted many books that referenced ACIM.
>>
>>19120723
>When you go so far down the rabbit hole... You're looking for good vibes.
Well, that's the thing though, starting off on a journey is always scary. The monster at the threshold, yeah? The important thing is that you press on to find that it's a cardboard cut-out and all the good shit is on the other side, hidden and defended by the scary facade.
>>
>>19120456

Because we fear the unknown, it's part of our self-preservation instinct.
>>
File: 81SAbNMhlEL.jpg (354KB, 1560x2204px) Image search: [Google]
81SAbNMhlEL.jpg
354KB, 1560x2204px
>>19120774
By that you mean the ego? Spirituality 101! Dissolving it! A good one for that Is 'A New Earth' By Eckharte Tohle (also wrote the famous one "The Power of Now) I'm sure you heard of it!

>>19120772
The other side is beautiful at getting there is amazing. But once you come back to share. It's a rough ride, because the world does not know of the wisdom & knowledge that they've inherited.
>>
>>19120729
>>19120785
Markaba!!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.