[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found no other thread to post this in and am looking for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5167.jpg (127KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5167.jpg
127KB, 640x960px
Found no other thread to post this in and am looking for some answer to what the fuck is wrong with me.

>witch ex girlfriend texts me
>wants me to do spirit shit with her again
>fuckthis.jpg
>I've dealt with enough of her shit when we were dating
>high as fuck, don't know why, don't care
>say fuck it, what does she want
>tells me she wants me to go astral with her
>gaaaayyy
>googles how to astral project
>seems easy enough
>play some binaural bears through my headphones
>light my special "inscence"
>chug some NyQuil for good measure
>relaxed af.jpg
>get text from gf saying she's about to go in and says she'll come and "pull me out"
>whatever the fuck that mean
>30 min in
>arm starts vibrating
>feelsweird.jpg
>goes away after a while
>start to feel really heavy
>"oh shit here we go"
>actually start to feel myself being pulled out of my body
>INSTANTLY PANIC
>heart starts racing
>immediately sucked back in
>sit up
>heart still racing
>fast forward to right now

The fuck, guys?
>>
Fuck dxm do dmt
>>
>>19120135
I'll admit. It's crossed my mind. I'm too pussy to ever do it though
>>
>>19120122
Whats the "special" inscence?
>>
Same thing has happened to me but I was mediating. Kind of a scary feeling
>>
>>19120122

Damn it, I've seen this story before. I had an ex who was into this stuff. I felt bad, I ended up damaging his faith because he couldn't touch me with it. He kept trying to read my aura, or my mind, and it bugged him that he was wrong all the time. Like he really expected to be able to pick up from people what they were thinking and could do it with people other than me.

It's not what you're thinking. He never used it to fuck with my head. I've had THAT relationship too, so believe me, I know the difference.

Anyways... He wanted to do astral shit with me, too. I was interested at first, but... It didn't work for me. I got nothing. He said it seemed to work from his end and was awesome.

After that, he made a few other attempts, with declining success rates on his end and a continuing flat zero on mine. It demoralized him to have experiences that seemed to include me, but that I didn't have any awareness of. And it bugged him, like it had bugged him to be wrong about my thoughts or aura, when the seemed-to-be-me proved different than me at critical points.

Found out about one of those in bed. If he ever used the astral schtick to fuck with me, it was right then, but I forgave him. We talked it out, tried new things, set new boundaries. It worked out.

But get this: He eventually dumped me for a chick who he could hang out in the astral with. I can't blame him, if half of what I hear about the astral is true, but what a way to lose a guy!
>>
that's what happens when you date witches

i dated a witch too
>>
>>19120481

Oh, samefag replying to myself, because I realized I forgot to say where I'd seen the story before. OP's story is basically what my ex-boyfriend said for how he first got into astral travel.
>>
>>19120484

also it's just an out of body experience, i've had those since i was a kid it's nothing to panic over
>>
>>19120155
The Devils cabbage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.