[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get the strong sense that we are being laughed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: full.png (419KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
419KB, 650x433px
Does anyone else get the strong sense that we are being laughed at, by some greater force. that all of this we know as life is a joke and we are the butt of it?
>>
>>19119983

It's not a joke, it's a training program. You either graduate or keep getting held back and repeating until you graduate or it breaks.
>>
>>19119983
I am familiar with the sensation, and I noticed that it stopped when I did the following thing:

- Stopped imagining what it would be like if I were laughing at my self, through my own sense of synchronicity.

For bonus points, I then explained my process to another person, and waited for the reflection of my synchronistic flow to get back to me. Each time I did this, and proved to another person that I wasn't secretly laughing at them behind their back, but rather sincerely valued them as a valid member of our collectively cocreated reality experience, my own sense through synchronicity that I was laughing at my self diminished.

Reality is a mirror. You get back what you put into it. Sometimes it loops on repeat, until you adjust one of the mirrors how you like it. Other people can be valuable cocreators that can help you adjust the mirrors that you don't know how to reach by your self. Fundamentally, synchronicity is neutral. Conscious beings are the ones that assign meaning, where previously there was none. It is this process of creating meaning that adjusts the mirrors.

If reality reflects a synchronistic meaning you don't prefer, simply ignoring and acting as if the opposite happened changes the meaning of that synchronistic flow in that moment of creation.

These words are how I view reality, at any rate. I sincerely hope that they can help you either enhance or diminish your sense that you are being laughed at you choose to do so.
>>
Was thinking something similar last night.
Life is some sort of destructive, violent orchestra and if there ever was a God, he'd be watching us just for his entertainment.
>>
>>19119983
You're in on the joke. You just forgot.
>>
>>19119983
I've felt this way on acid and shrooms.
I saw an androgynous face that looked kind of like the indian god Shiva, or Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, with a sly smirk on it's face everywhere, in the trees, in the fur of a polar bear when watching nature shows, in trees, in water, everywhere.

I didn't get the feeling that it was a malicious smile though, more a silly one, like laughing at the antics of a child.

Anyone relate to this?
>>
>>19121954
I remember it when I huff nitrous oxide.
Very hilarious but I can't recall the details.
>>
>>19121954

>>19122005 here, I can imagine that really, in some altered states I've felt like it too, it's just funny, I don't know exactly what's funny, but every concern or struggle just seems silly, you get the thought of "why did I even worry", and everything is OK.

Maybe life is a joke.
>>
The beings left in charge of this universe take humans as a joke.
>>
Sometimes I think about how ridiculous everything is and I get laughing fits for several minutes at a time.
>>
File: smile.jpg (59KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
59KB, 400x604px
What is laughter?
Do any other animal laugh? Or have humor?
>>
I don't usually LITERALLY believe it, unless I'm shitfaced, but yeah, pretty much my general feelings. I have serious moments like anyone but generally speaking even during rough moments I kind of think this is a really, really dark joke. Sounds edgy, but in reality is just sort of bitterly depressing, and then it becomes your life.
>>
>>19119983
I use to always think that on LSD; now Im sure of it.

This is Hell.
>>
>>19122017
>tfw huff nitrous on meth!
>>
>>19121954
this

whatever it is, its laughing with us not at us

existence is an absurd comedy
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>19122163
Apes laugh.
>>
>>19119983
I usually laugh when I think really hard about what's going on here.
>>
i don't know about life in general, but your life is definitely a joke
>>
>>19119983
You're only the butt of the joke if you take this life seriously. The more serious you make it, the harder those that don't laugh at you.
>>
I can't stop laughing!
>>
File: are you not entertained.jpg (62KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
are you not entertained.jpg
62KB, 500x600px
>>19121954
This. The joke is participatory, OP.

Consider why you watch a movie, or a TV series. Do you just want to watch thirty minutes to three hours of cat videos, or do you want drama and underdogs struggling to overcome obstacles?

The same goes with reality, except the stories go on too long and ultimately become tragedies.

It's all well and good to daydream about having the perfect life, but if you had it you'd realize you were bored out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>19122017
Dude, I thought I was the only one. Have you ever had the Cotard's delusion on Nitrous? I have this experience when I combine LSD and Nitrous where I die and in this moment of death I know why I screwed up and what I should have been doing instead. But I fight it and come back into reality. I guess I keep doing whippets to see more of those famous punchlines, they are pretty creative.
>>
>>19120063
You never graduate unless you manage to become enlightened, you are being milked for energy and experiences. Every reincarnation is basicaly the real you being used to power flesh machines to produce energy to be exported into other alien worlds/markets

You are owned by "gods" aka jailers aka teachers aka planet supervisors.

Im sure at some ooint you become useless and cant reincarnate anymore due to remembering too much about your past lives and you are killed or sent somewhere else

Reincarnation is slavery at least as long as you are on this planey aka warehouse aka farm
>>
>>19122005
Hey, I've had something similar happen to me on shrooms.

I'd close my eyes and in the kaleidoscope, I'd see a face of a woman, she looked and felt very ancient, and she would have that sly smirk as she appeared and disappeared in the moving background.
>>
>>19119983
well modern history is a series of failures. its a comedy of errors really . they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions

take a touchy subject for some . race. desegregation in america was intended to force equality.

however over time it has generated data in the form of crime rate statistics and standardized test scores that indicate that there is no such thing as equality among men. that deep down there is something different . regardless of if its cultural or biological the end result is all that matters

so instead of creating a utopia in which man lives peacefully its created a racial divide in which on various issues ones stance is determined by your race with a minor margin for error
>>
I was in a huge fight with my gf last summer. I was trying to get out of the house because I was getting so angry and she was histerically crying and physically stopping me from leaving.

I rushed past here and she grabbed my hood and yanked and I just get moving forward and I was huffing and puffing because we were basically in a tug of war.

I then began to lose consciousness for a second because I was basically being choked and I fell to my knees, and my vision went all hazy and hard to interpret but it suddenly sounded like I was in the middle of an arena and there was a huge amount of voices laughing and cheering and yelling like it was some kind of giant show.

And I got back up and was gasping for air and felt like I had somehow gotten back to this normal reality.

So yea, in that moment I had that same realization or feel of u OP
>>
>>19120063

This guy gets it. I just want to add that I think the key is lucid dreaming. I think that's the skill earth is meant to impart. I'll own up that I'm pretty much just guessing, though. My second-place guess is that the skill we're being instructed in is reacting calmly to the world. My third-place guess is horrific; I fear, although I do not think it most probable, that we may be being trained to accept torment without trying to rise above it.
>>
You're just a kid
>>
not a joke BUT a nothing
>>
Not a joke, but rather the work of a cosmic saddist.

Many of the people you live with work for him.

They will accuse you falsely and if you do not comply or if they are bored they will put a spirit inside you to do what they want to accuse you of.
>>
>>19119983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IV_B6o4Xlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfqTro99Cs4
this is the universe laughing at us, very rarely are we let in on the joke.
>>
>>19119983
"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind." -H.P. Lovecraft
>>
I had this exact experience when I smoked DMT. When I came down enough to remember who and where I was, and then talk a little bit, I said 'It's all a joke! We just forgot the details while we're alive!' and then told my two friends that they had been brothers in a past life and their spirits had probably been reincarnating together for a very long time, through many lifetimes. And then I watched the butterfly wing rainbows dance along the ceiling for another several minutes. And then I went out and looked at the moon, and prayed to the goddess and thanked her for the vision.
>>
>>19125331
And at no point did you just think it was you being high and that it wasn't real?
>>
File: childofgod.png (158KB, 1124x639px) Image search: [Google]
childofgod.png
158KB, 1124x639px
>>19122047
>The beings left in charge of this universe take humans as a joke.

Maybe humans take the beings in charge of the universe as a joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4
>>
>>19125340
This coming from the anon tripfagging as TheMessenger ever since he started a thread about his true religion revelation...
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.