[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to try to tell this. >be me >be like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So I'm going to try to tell this.
>be me
>be like 23
>live in nice house for a year
>#FirstHouse
>nothing strange just nice house
>notice square patch in ceiling of second floor
>what's this.jpg
>remember that house is supposed to have an attic
>get tools and start cutting away ceiling like a dumbass
>what do you know there's the attic hatch
>open.gif
>built in ladder nearly kills me
>climb up ladder
>forgot flashlight
>good choice?
>attic is (kind of) dark
>small window lets me see wall
>shit ton of insulation
>cold af
>looks and feels more like a freezer
>find several ac units cooling room
>no wonder my electric is so high
>notice room is smaller than it should be
>curiosity.gif
>search walls
>there's a wooden door
>push it open
>in the center of the room is a smashed porcelain doll illuminated by window in roof
>when did my roof have a window?
>didn't have much time to think about that
>figure steps into the light
>WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
>doesn't look human
>it fucking snarals
>run.io
>hear footsteps behind me
>FUCK
>jump down attic opening
>slam ladder up and close the hatch
>run down steps
>hear scraping near attic hatch
>grab keys
>run out of house
>get in car and drive to friends
Going back soon to get my stuff, bringing a gun, I'll try to kill it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mthn3gRIUL1s51q00.gif (508KB, 442x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mthn3gRIUL1s51q00.gif
508KB, 442x236px
>>19119671
Call the police and let the uniforms go up there, not you.

Also there are windows and stuff, it could have gotten out. Maybe it's been up there the whole time? Maybe it just needed tobe 'awakened' to get agency or something? Spirit, Animal? Just don't go yourself and die like an idiot.
>>
>>19119686
Yeah. If this is real (even though it's probably not) just ask them to send someone in because you think there's some either animal or homeless person up there.
>>
>>19119671
Any photos?
>>
Most likely an opossum or a raccoon.

Just call animal control before you get rabies or AIDS or whatever.
>>
>>19119671
pic or didnt happen
>>
Bring a shotgun with buckshot and slug shells and earplugs and fucking unload on that motherfucker, cuz it is takes six almost point blank blasts from a 12 gauge and doesnt die, you arebt killing it anyways cuz its not feom this place, good luck pal
>>
You could also find the breaker that leads to the AC units and shut them off. If sheet rock across a hatch opening and a wooden door were enough to contain it I wouldn't worry too much about it's strength. Call animal control and get some animal traps. Bolt them to the floor so it can't get away. If you get it you will know from all the noise it makes and call animal control again.

Question time: did it smell funky up there? Did you see any droppings? Was the second room cold as the first? What's the estimated size of the creature and was the any details or descriptions you can remember about it?
>>
Don't worry m8, it was just a grue. As long as you have a light it should be fine... unles the hookman comes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.