[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Preoccupied with mooses as youngin >See moose in leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>Preoccupied with mooses as youngin
>See moose in leaves and clouds
>Be nicknamed Moose soon after moving to new city
>Did a Moose costume for Halloween last fall
>Still can't get it off
>actually "see" the movements of time all around me

Now, my grandmother has had multiple supernatural encounters or "visions" in her day. I trusted that surely she had some wise commentary concerning my moose dilemma.
>Her response?
>"well, you know what they say"
>"Gan doon the gerden an fling it oer the dike yir neiber will ken whit tae dae"

Does anyone know what she meant?
>>
most direct translation is

Go on down to the Garden and Fling it over the Dike, You never will know what to do.
>>
KYS
>>
File: moose 3d.gif (935KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
moose 3d.gif
935KB, 400x275px
>>19118729
>he doesnt understand that moose transcends the boundaries of time and space, that there is only one moose, and that every instance of a moose you see irl is but a pale shadow of this universal archetype.
you really need to read up on your hermetic moostecism.
>>
>>19118729
I hereby vote that henceforth, the plural of "moose" shall be "meese." Do I hear another "aye?"
>>
>>19122520

Aye?
>>
>>19118729
This isn't what you are asking, but your spirit animal is the moose and it is trying to connect with you. The fact that you made a thread with a moose picture means you need to get in touch with your animal side.
>>
>>19118729

"<untranslatable> the garden and fling it over the dike, you'll never figure out what <untranslatable>"
>>
>>19122731

The very first post hit the nail on the head
>>
>>19118729
"Go on down to the garden and fling it over the dike (as in the wall or fence), your neighbor will know what to do"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.