[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biokinesis or any kind of method that can fix me. Looking from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: wc1695808.png (370KB, 723x407px) Image search: [Google]
wc1695808.png
370KB, 723x407px
Biokinesis or any kind of method that can fix me. Looking from help from experts to return myself to normal.

This is probably my biggest screw up. But I have been able to get biokinesis to work for me for some time now, initially being able to remove exhaustion during physical activities and increase my overall strength.

But I ended up developing really bad eczema in the process(I always had perfect skin before). My skin falls of constantly with itch. And it gets worse with being in hot places/under sunlight. My voice has became deep and sore. And my eyes are bloodshot. Recently, my hand trembles when I lift up utensils but I still have enough strength to break apart these utensils with ease. The fact I am unable to feel exhaustion makes this worse, I feel constant chills and itch when trying to sleep. It takes me at least 2-3 days to sleep a full night.

Been seeing many different doctor these past years. But the price of medication is hard to deal with.

Is there anyway to undo this process? I am okay with any methods, any black magic, to solve my current problem.
>>
Do you share It with other people?
>>
>>19116801

share? as in?
>>
>>19116797
Seems like the classic example of messing with stuff you didn't fully understand. You'll have to share more information on your process before we can say anything.
>>
>>19116797
dry yourself out for while. not just stopping trying to force your body to do things but spend your time in a zero personal reward scenario

if you have nothing to gain under any circumstances then you should have no desire present in your mind

might take a few weeks. veg out binge watching some shit online. a million free streaming sites
>>
>>19116815

What other information do you need?

If it is the method, I put myself in a meditative state before visualizing change. There is really very little to it. I slowly by slowly realized that every time a changed happens, I feel an immense amount of warmth.

Most of the time the meditative state is done by focusing on a single light source, a candle or even the moon.

Is there any other information needed? Kind of desperate at this point.
>>
>>19116830

The problem is that I have already stopped the process since the start of this year. The change does not go away.
>>
>>19116834
Why can't you do that process to make it go away?
>>
>>19116858

I have tried, but I can't seem to pull it off. There is no result or feedback.
>>
>decrease exhaustion, increase strength, skin problems, hard crashes of long sleep
That sounds a lot like adrenal fatigue.
>>
>>19116797

Lower your stress.

I don't know what you need to do for that, but that's why your body is deteriorating.

Medication will just cause more problems for you.
>>
>>19116797
Too much fire in you. Talk with a loved one about your feelings or if that's not possible go to the middle of nowhere and shout as long and loudly as you need to. Smoking a joint could also help if you're comfortable with that.
>>
>>19116797
Try to return your body to a normal state or develop your body in this new one.

What i mean is, either buy a pack of sleeping pills to get you through the night drink at least 2 1,5 lt of water and rest.

Or try to find your new limit. Cold shower, exhaust yourself, anything to make your body tired and heavy. Learn your limit and live with it.
>>
Along the lines of what others have said.

You are suffering the side effects of what you did to your body. If you try to use the same technique to remove the side effects without removing the source, it stands to reason that it wouldn't work.

What you need to do is use the same technique to remove the unnatural enhancements you have induced. Super strength, endurance, etc.

Repeat your process but reverse the things you initially did. It will work. This is as opposed to using the technique to try to heal the symptoms.
>>
>>19117042
This.
Just turn that knob down from 11 to a normal setting.
As a caveat, I'd add don't do it all in one go.
That's the kind of thing that should be turned down slowly and gently.
Biokinesis is tricky like that, fiddling with any one knob causes a cascading reaction that re-positions all the other knobs slightly.
It's all interconnected, so there's no way to change one thing without also inadvertently changing other things.
>>
>>19116972

lowering stress sounds easy until you itch 24/7

>>19117039

I could try reaching the new limit, but it ends up consuming a lot of time.

Heck prior to this, I had no means of running for 2 minutes without getting exhausted. Now, I just get bored while running.

>>19117053

Could definitely try this, never actually viewed the changes as seperate items. It was just one "Get better" using any means.
>>
>>19116797
I've always called it biofeedback but I like your word biokinesis better. Learn to meditate first.
>>
>>19116797
Do you still practice it?
The body usually reverts to a default homeostatic state once forces stop being exerted on it
>>
>>19116797
>I have been able to get biokinesis to work for me
how did you do this?
>>
Clobetasol propionate.
Inhibits the auto-inmune effect.
If you use magic, it will remove 95% of the effects, disappearing completely in due time.
But depending on how long you have had it, you may find it has become part of your genetics, making it impossible to get rid of.
Can also be triggered by a binding curse, which works on feet, primarily. Making movement harder and uncomfortable.
>>
>>19118204

Yes, I am still using it, trying to reverse the process.

>>19118274

Not something I will teach you after I messed up my own system. Might want to find a better user.

>>19118342

I am going to have to google all that before replying this. I am not much of a magic user(only really picked up Hermeticism and some Divination)
>>
>>19119422
just hit the doctor up and ask for the cream.
the rest will take longer.
It is a corticosteroid.
mind you it is not to be taken for more than 2 weeks at a time at most within ~3 months.
Otherwise it might make your skin thinner.
If you participate in sports, make sure to get that doctor's note to prevent false positives on doping tests.
>>
>>19119422
>Not something I will teach you after I messed up my own system. Might want to find a better user.
Well do you have any references for how to do it?
>>
>>19116797
Just go in meditative state again, either put energy inside your lower abdomen or just meditate on nothing while grounded.
>>
>>19118274
He just said, meditate and focus on changes. If you think there's any "secret" way, gtfo!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.