[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is possible to connect and communicate (even telepathically)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: img.jpg (174KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
174KB, 2000x1000px
It is possible to connect and communicate (even telepathically) with other people during your dreams. You could even coordinate certain activities like building a company or changing a country with other people who don't communicate with you via any other means than through telepathic discussions and knowledge sharing during dreams.
>>
>>19115537
yes,then the specie will evolve,and the males will die off
>>
>>19115565
Males are more likely to utilize this technology to further and improve their existence then females.
>>
/tg/-Telepathy General
>>
>>19115581
No,males are already dying off.
Only females can evolve,the economy of the specie needs them not us.
After they evolve something non human will begin impregnating them.
>>
Thread theme: https://youtu.be/JDveKxl7Ohs
>>
File: Location-of-seven-chakras.jpg (105KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
Location-of-seven-chakras.jpg
105KB, 640x576px
>>19115623
OP here.

This is the real thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgBqe0WDDo
>>
File: photo-5.jpg (84KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
photo-5.jpg
84KB, 960x637px
New thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOg-kC6Sg

2:00 [onwards]
We are legit, fact remains, only a winner in it can see the end
Inner is the primary reason you all know we exist
Yeah I know it is strange, I can say you all don’t really know how sweet it is
Don’t ask me what my secret is, I plead the fifth
I will die before I divulge my prized ingredient
>>
File: EPOC_IGN.jpg (9KB, 288x270px) Image search: [Google]
EPOC_IGN.jpg
9KB, 288x270px
* Telepathically informs all people who have or will read this thread that telepathy is real *
>>
I once had a dream that an alien tried to contact me. I asked it how it could speak english. It said we were both speaking galactic standard telepathy. Then it said something else, but I couldn't hear it. The connection fuzzed out. I said as much to the alien, it said that was impossible, then obliged me by trying to repeat what it said. Unfortunately, the connection fuzzed out again, and it got pissed off when I told it that I was having trouble hearing it.
>>
>>19115537
I would assume telepathy isn't mental communication exclusively. To effectively be in sync with someone to know their thoughts and vice versa is to be more than thoughts in sync. It would be mannerisms, ideals, goals, fears, and most of everything else that makes up a person being so identical that there isn't a distinguishable difference between the two people in either of their perceptions.
Idk if I explained that properly or not. Its hard to describe when you perceive the world as an individual in a world instead of an effect/part of the world.
>>
>>19115603
War starts
women dead
men all faggots now
men dead
/humanity
>>
me and my girlfriend haven't been able to pull this off yet, but it's only a matter of time before we do.
>>
>>19115537
It is also possible to induce the same dream in everyone...easily create mass hysteria. Scary future.
>>
>>19116166
What have you tried towards this objective?
>>
>>19116169
How do you do this?
>>
>>19116178
Synthetic Tubulin Arrays Implants implanted around the Wernicke area.
>>
>>19115537
if your marriage is good, not only build worlds but roll through the kama sutra. i"ve tried this once
>>
File: jesus3.jpg (39KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
jesus3.jpg
39KB, 560x420px
>>19116326
>End me
Don't do that. Instead you need to try to end your lewd thoughts. I can instruct you on how to end lewd thoughts if you like.
>>
>>19115961
I had a dream that I stood with that being once. I laughed at you as i was beside it in the same dream. I looked down at a floor of women, and looked at him(the poster). the alien floated off after. Its a dream after all
>>
>>19116390
It's better to just ignore an off-topic post about a dream. Don't encourage it.
>>
>>19115957
dodger
>>
>>19115961
tunnelinlololol
>>
>>19116426
>>19116350
plsdo
>>
i've had experiences with other people that suggest a level of possibility, but i've never been in control, it just happens
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 620x330px
Yes you can communicate telepathically

Have you ever wished that you could say something to someone who is no longer a part of your life? Well, you can. Though humans use words to communicate, we can also communicate with our thoughts. The problem is we often block out our ability to sense the thoughts of others, or we have so much chatter inside of our minds that we can’t pick up on what others are saying.
But you can communicate with someone telepathically, even automatically with someone you’ve had a strong connection with in your life.

How to communicate telepathically

It’s really very simple. Intention is a powerful thing, and intending to communicate telepathically is half the battle. When you want to communicate telepathically with someone, it helps to get into a meditative state because that quiets your mind allowing you to more easily transmit thoughts and take in the thoughts of others. Then you want to use your imagination to create a scene in which you are physically with the person you want to communicate with. Create a scene that is comfortable to you. Perhaps in your imagination, you’ll be sitting with the person on the beach or spending time at a place that is important to the both of you. The idea is to set a scene that is comfortable for you so that you can relax and allow your thoughts to be transported...

Let me know if you would like further information.
>>
Facts about telepathy

It is more likely to happen between people who have a close relationship
> Twins say they can sense the others feelings
> Some people can tune into animals or their pets
Skepticism may lock out this ability
> A closed mind is less likely to be able to transmit or receive effectively
A relaxed state greatly increases telepathic powers
> Meditation can help relax the mind and body and make you more able to send or receive telepathic messages
The skill takes time to develop and perfect, be patient with practice
Good health and well-being may improve telepathy
> When you are sick, the ability to project thoughts and feelings is weaker
As you send your thoughts, you should intuitively get a feeling that your message has been sent
When receiving telepathy, you may feel that you are imagining things
> Telepathic signals can be received as feelings, emotions, thoughts, images, and desires
Some people can telepathically communicate while dreaming
Telepathy enables one to relate with someone at a higher level with a greater understanding
> With animals, you can understand the needs and wants of your pet
>>
At some point or the other, we all have experienced Telepathy. Maybe you were thinking of someone you haven't talked to in months and you suddenly get a call from him. Or when two people are together, they might say the same thing at the same time. These are spontaneous mind-to-mind communication. Such Telepathy tends to occur frequently between closely related individuals.
Magnetists have discovered that telepathy was among the so-called "higher-phenomena" observed in magnetized subjects, who read the thoughts of the magnetists and carried out the unspoken instructions.
telepathy testing is simple. A sender in one room would try to transmit a two-digit number, a taste, or a visual image to a receiver in another room. The French physiologist Charles Richet introduced mathematical chance to the tests, and also discovered that telepathy occurred independent of hypnotism.
Telepathy occurs spontaneously in incidents of crisis where a relative or friend has been injured or killed in an accident. An individual is aware of the danger to the other person from a distance. Such information seems to come in different forms as in thought fragments, like something is wrong; in dreams, visions, hallucinations, mental images, in clairaudience, or in words that pop into the mind. Often such information causes the person, the receiver, to change their course of action, such as changing travel plans or daily schedule, or to just call or contact the other person. Some incidents involve apparent telepathy between humans and animals.
Telepathy seems to be related to the individual's emotional state. This is true of both the sender and receiver. Most women were receivers, as case findings showed, and one possible explanation is that women are more in touch with their emotions and rely on intuition more than men.
>>
>>19116526
i would like everything yoi can give about subject. i knew and tried second part of your post instinctively, i just logically came to that method. i dont know if it worked.
>>
My soulmate used to talk telepathically to me. I still hear her sometimes and I imagine she can hear me. I met her when I was 9. I tell her I love her, she says she loves me too, yet she absolutely refuses to be with me. If I don't get her, I'm killing myself. I wish she knew.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.