[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as an addiction curse? Someone very close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: syringe.jpg (188KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
syringe.jpg
188KB, 1400x1050px
Is there such a thing as an addiction curse? Someone very close to me can't seem to give it up despite numerous overdoses, jail stints and trouble. I don't want to see them die from this poison. How can I break the curse?

>not a troll thread, I genuinely think they might be cursed
>I need to know how to counteract this with magickal means
>>
>>19115493
It isn't a curse they just have no self control or discipline
>>
>>19115493
Yes, of course. Many curses take the form of disease and body entropy. If you are convinced that person is cursed, find your local village witch. If you have one that is.
>>
>>19115493
Maybe not a troll. Perhaps just an idiot?
>>
>>19115509
Neither, I'm afraid. We have tried every conventional means to help this person. He is my blood and I refuse, I FUCKING REFUSE to give up. If conventional means got us no where, then fuck it, I am going to go off the rails and try something completely different. That's why I'm here to get advice.
>>
File: akuamma.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
akuamma.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
>>19115514
Is it Heroin? If so, Akuamma, pic related. He cannot overdose on these, it will give him a buzz he might like (and a taste he shouldn't ) and they're cheap and physically non addictive. Further, they will get rid of opiate withdrawals. You'll want to get him some mucuna purienis extract as well, which should help fix his dopamine levels, and get him to eat more eggs for nutritional reasons. Noopept could help as well, as it increases the density of dopamine clusters. These are listed in order of importance.
I have gotten friends off of of meth and heroin using these. I've brought people back from the verge of death using Akuamma. I swear to you, if there is any medicine I know that would help with opiate addiction, it is Akuamma.

Also please don't post pictures like that in topic. Recovering addicts relapse from that sort od thinf, and syringes are the #1 phobia.
>>
>>19115493
BAD PARENTING.
>>
No such thing as curses. They are weak willed and don't want to change. Literally everything is in the mind... dope sickness, addiction, curses. The belief that these things exists is what causes it in the first place
>>
>>19115493
It's not a curse. it's purely psychological. Maybe question why they are using the drug they do
? are they trying to escape?
>>
>>19115762
I like you anon. You understand what's up.
>>
>>19115507
>>19115508
>>19115764
>>19115845
all you guys can fuck off. this person isn't fucking cursed, they have an addiction. it's an illness. it's not something they can just suddenly decide to get over, and it sure as hell isn't anything magical

op, get your friend some help. find them an addiction psychiatrist. for fuck's sake
>>
>>19115762
>Akuamma
You are literally amazing anon I love studying about neurospychopharm and take kratom occasionally as I'm a recovering drug addict. I've never heard of this alkaloid before and don't understand how I haven't good stuff man
>>
>>19115845

go shoot up a few times this week, and see how next week goes bro
>>
Go to a psychic if you believe they are cursed or have to much negative energy. I have and it made me releaze that I needed to connect to God. A.k.a higher self.
>>
>>19115845

dope sickness is very much a physical thing, and it doesn't take a weak will to relapse it's hard to push through that kind of pain to clean up

the last time i went through withdrawal ("clean" for almost 4 months currently, only weed and alcohol) i felt like i was going to die

i could barely breathe, every part of my body hurt, there was no crawling out of my own skin to find a comfortable position

the sweating, nausea, and stomach cramps were close to unbearable

it was a nightmare, and i relapsed several times over trying to get off (i eventually had to lock myself in my apartment for about a week and then move after the withdrawal eased up) because it's easy to get to the point of physical addiction with heroin and hard to get off it

you're downplaying the reality of heroin, it's not that easy

>>19115762

never heard of this one, i used kratom to ease withdrawal during a few quitting attempts, though

except the last time, ran out of that and just kept popping benadryl and drinking shots of nyquil to make it easier
>>
>>19115894
>>19116275
>>19116534
Thanks, it means a lot to know that people listen.
>kratom
While waiting for the akuamma to arrive, note that Kratom can be potentiated with Frankincense and Myrrh. (yes I am serious.) I usually add maybe a half gram of each resin to a dose of Kratom. Extracts are an option, but the consitutients require different solvents and the dry sap doesn't taste bad.
>haven't heard of Akuamma
It hasn't been on the market in the west for more than three years from what I can tell. It's used in Ghana in hospitals though and has replaced most opioid painkillers.
>dope sickness/withdrawal
This seed will remove this in under fifteen minutes as an alcohol extraction, though the extraction is mostly for convenient dand standardised dosing, technically the whole seed (-the husk..) is more potent than the extract. (PLAY AROUND! there are multiple competing alkaloids!)
It's also incredibly greedy about lodging in those receptors. I've watched this one push out Suboxone! It might even work better than Narcan.
>>
>>19115493
Addiction is itself a curse. It warps body and mind permanently. This person is going to kill themselves eventually
>>
Just take some Addictol or I guess you could cook a radscorpion egg.
>>
>>19115999
Yup. Unfortunately, that's how addiction works. It doesn't have anything to do with moral weakness or poor self control (although those certainly don't help the matter.). Definitely get them on some kind of meds (vivitrol and suboxone are 2 of the best for opiates due to lower abuse potential and being easier to wean off of) and into some therapy if they need it, which it sounds like they do.
~t. Formerly Severely addicted
>>
>>19117477

that's really good to know, thanks

i'm trying to avoid it now but i know people still heavy going through it who know about this

the way i dealt with withdrawal was horrible, benadryl, nyquil, and beer

kept taking magnesium because a friend kept insisting i should, but i don't think it did anything
>>
>>19115493
just tell your friend to move to Switzerland.
the govt gives free heroin to addicts. i'ts a perfect solution. quality pharmaceutical grade opium has no short or long term toxicity effects on the body
>>
Ibogaine, will cure, but it's illegal in US. Worked for me, but I lived in Canada then.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.