[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've seen some threads about something called a tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bad idea.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
bad idea.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
So I've seen some threads about something called a tulpa? As far as I can tell it's just a shattered ego though. If it's not then what is it? If it is, then here's how to make one for the idiots out there.

> Talk to yourself everyday.
> You have to reply to yourself too, or it won't work.
> Use a name when talking to yourself.
> Meditate and lower the amount of sleep you get on a regular basis.
> The sleep deprivation must be maintained at a level where you have a fuzzy, but clear mind (That's the best way I can describe it).
> Make sure to talk to the other self as you are falling asleep and when you first wake up before you get out of bed. These times are very important.

If you want to develop it into a fully separate personality that can take control.
> Create a set of things you do at predetermined times.
> Refer to yourself as the other name during this time.
> Have other people refer to you by this name too, if possible.

I did a lot of research on dissolving/breaking your ego because I wanted to create a Jarvis kind of thing, but I realized it's too risky.

I did some research on creating controlled hallucinations too, but you can develop schizophrenia from that if you're not careful.
>>
I should note that I'm sharing this method for the sake of knowledge and it is not meant to be put into practice. If you choose to use this method and develop a mental disorder (Which is kind of the point anyway) as a result, then that is your own fault.
>>
>>19115380
Or you could just try some humility and logic when thinking instead of such drastic measures. Don't fool yourself as higher than others in any order.
>>
>>19115422
I wasn't trying to put myself higher than anyone else. It's just something I thought I'd share because /x/ might have some interest in it. The language I used is meant to deter you from trying it because again, I just wanted to share the process, not encourage its use.

If you're referring to the Jarvis comment, then that was years ago. I had a different personality back when I actually did the research.
>>
>>19115380
Out of curiosity, where did you find these techniques? They're completely different to all the other methods of making a tulpa I've seen.
>>
>>19115380
accidentally been doing shit like this for a while now, am I fucked? I think I'm fucked.
>>
So I've seen some threads about something called an airplane. As far as I can tell it's just a shattered city though.

Have you ever flown on a shattered city?
>>
>>19115380
that face when no lyn wiafu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.