[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I don’t usually use this board but five nights ago me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: nottheactualroad.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nottheactualroad.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
Hey I don’t usually use this board but five nights ago me and some friends all had a really creepy experience while driving and i want to share what happened, lower your expectations though it’s not the greatest story ever. Also It’s kind of slow
>in Burkburnett, Texas
>sitting around my home at night bored as hell
>my friends austin and ivan call me asking if i can give them a ride to a party in holiday
>they say i can come to the party with them and they’ll smoke a blunt with me on the way there
>i usually say no when people ask to smoke in my car because I’m just paranoid like that
>however i was still incredibly bored and i did want to smoke some
>I also knew of a road that lead straight to holiday and cops never really patrolled that road at night
>so i said yes
>i went to pick them up and we smoked the blunt on the way to holiday
>when we got there the guy never texted us the address of the house that the party was at
>so we decided to go to wichita falls to hang out and drink with some other friends
>then when we got there someone texted austin and told him that there was a party at lake arrowhead
>so we canceled the previous plans and went there
>the gps told us to go down a dark and strange looking road
>it wasn’t a normal paved road it was gravel
>i started to get a really bad feeling as we went down the short road
>at the end there was a gate that was extremely rusty
>it looked like it was a few decades old
>we just said fuck it and decided to turn around
>i do a three point turn and drive half way down the road and stop because i have to piss bad
>i tell them that i’m starting to have second thoughts about going out
>ivan and austin both start to laugh and call me a pussy
>austin says he’ll get out with me cause he had to piss too
>so we get out and piss at opposite ends of my car
>after I’m done I stay out for a few more seconds to look at the stars before getting back in the car
>austins already inside
>>
>>19115376
>I turn the parking brake off and then austin looks in the rearview mirror and nearly yells that there’s someone behind the car
>i look in the mirror and i see him
>he was a huge old man probably taller than 6’4”
>he had blue overalls on and he appeared to be walking away from the car
>as soon as i saw him i panicked
>i might have knocked him out with all the gravel i sent in the air while peeling out of there
>as we sped down the road away from the man we were screaming and trying to figure out what he was trying to do because his back was turned to the car but he was so close to it
>probably about 3 feet away from it
>i realize that he was probably like 6 feet away from me before i got back in and i didn’t even know
>at that moment I was more scared than I ever have been in my life
>either he was doing something to the car or he was trying to do something to us while we were out of the car and tried leaving after we both got back in
>besides if he wasn’t planning something sinister then why did he not try talking to us while we were outside
>why did he sneak up to us so close
>all of us decided that this situation was too similar to a horror movie so we went back to burk
>when i got home i noticed that there was no damage done to my car so my second theory is solidified
Well thats it
>>
>>
>>19115376
>>19115386
Paranoia and some Texan making sure you weren't up to no good.
>>
>>19115386
the guy probably lived behind that gate, you woke him up by driving. He followed you as he suspected you wanted something from him.
>>
>>19115888
nice trips man
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.