[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel stupid even asking this but I don't know where else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Tinnah.jpg (18KB, 666x360px)
Tinnah.jpg
18KB, 666x360px
I feel stupid even asking this but I don't know where else I would ask it without being laughed out of the room.

Is there any way to cleanse yourself of a curse? I feel like I was cursed by someone somewhere along the line during my life. Not sure when or by who but I have no other explanation.

Anyone else have any experience with this or stories?

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>19115269
You weren't cursed. You just have bad luck, make stupid decisions, hang around bad people, or any number of other issues. And rather than choose to accept that and work on self improvement, your only recourse is to assume you were cursed and look for a quick fix. There isn't one. Work to improve yourself and your environment.

And if none of that is true, I'd have to question why you feel cursed at all.
>>
>>19115287

Thank you for the typical conservatard answer edgelord.
>>
>>19115269

To break a curse, jump off the deep end with one of your interests. Break free from the bonds of the mundane and you will leave most curses behind.
>>
>>19115299
It's the only answer that is gonna help OP. He can roleplay all he wants about curses, but that won't help him fix any of the issues he has.
>>
>>19115303

I'd like to believe this, but I have tried this without success in the past. In fact it was being sabotaged, by powers out of my control, in two of these endeavors that lead me to believe I was cursed.
>>
>>19115312

Okay let's pretend everything you said was accurate (it's not), the point of the thread is "how do you cleanse yourself of a curse?". If you don't believe in curses or the supernatural why are you even on /x/?
>>
>>19115316
1. How were these powers out of your control?
2. Failing at something does not mean you are cursed. Especially when the advice you followed was bad advice and is just "jump into extremes and disregard all else". That isn't a viable strategy to improve anything, all it does is go into extremes in something that was either neutral/bad for you and wasn't helping your situation, or good, but due to disregarding other things it had no solid base/lifestyle to support it and collapse accordingly. Failure there was inevitable, not something so unbelievable that only a curse could have done it.
>>
>>19115339
It isn't accurate? Unless you are OP you are in no place to say that. And if you are OP, then if there is nothing bad then why do you feel cursed at all? Failing two things? If that is the case then I'd say you need to suck it up and stop thinking a curse happened due to failing. Learn and move on. There are simpler solutions to fixing issues than "X was bad, so the only possible explanation is that someone, somewhere, used magical means in order to fuck me over and I need to cleanse it."

Cleanse your life.
>>
>>19115316

If shit seems to follow you, be sure to check for mundane sabotage, too.
>>
>>19115407

Some of it has been sabotage I'm pretty sure. But some of it I can't explain.
>>
>>19115269
I dont know what was more unbelievable about this movie - gypsy curses existing or a fat guy getting road head
>>
>>19115432

The road head. She was probably a trophy wife who got with him because he was a successful lawyer. Once a woman gets that wedding ring they're not trying to please you with road head anymore.
>>
>>19115287
You're not really helping him at all. Just don't post if you're going to be a buzzkill.
>>19115269
Brujas are very good at cleansing people of evil things. Go visit one if you can.
>>
>>19115269
>>19115287
You can be cursed and it does effect you, which is a bitch.
And you can clean yourself depending what you know about the curse.
>>
Items needed:

12 white candles
1 black or dark purple candle
1 cup sea salt
1 tbsp lavender
1 tbsp white sage
1 tbsp chamomile

Perform this spell on the night after a full moon for the best results. On your altar (or in the bathroom), place the 12 white candles in a circle. Place the black or dark purple candle in the middle. Do not light them, yet.

Run a hot bath, and add the salt and the herbs. As you smell the scent of the herbs, light the candles and get in the bath. Get comfortable and say,

By the light of moon’s wane
Cleanse my soul of this stain
Let the ill spell be reversed
Lift away this dark curse
As I enter sacred space
Return my spirit to grace

Pour some of the bathwater over your head (keep your eyes closed). Do this three times, and say the following each time:

I forgive what was done
Let the spell be undone

Stay in the bath until the water begins to cool. When you get out, snuff out the candles but leave them in a circle. For the next three nights, relight all of the candles and repeat the second part of the chant, then blow them out. After the third night, relight only the black candle and allow it to burn itself out completely. Dispose of the candle, ideally by burying it in the earth, far from your home.
>>
>>19115550
I'm being a buzzkill by telling him he isn't cursed and just has to work on fixing his life to have all these problems go away? Because clearly it is a joy to be cursed. That would be like me telling a guy diagnosed with cancer to go get chemotherapy when he's asking for healing rituals to cure it. And giving people good advice isn't being a buzzkill. It helps a lot more than telling him to do a bunch of shit that won't fix the underlying cause of his problems.
>>
>>19115596
OP asked for help on curses, not a lecture on what is real and what is fake. Why that is hard for you to understand, I don't know.
>>
>>19115601
And I told him that his issue had nothing to do with curses. Saying that his focus for a fix is wrong isn't being a buzzkill anymore than telling the person with cancer that his focus on healing rituals rather than a doctor is wrong. It is pointing people towards the right way to solve their problem. Because OP wants to presumably fix whatever issues he has, that is the underlying question. Cleansing curses won't do that, but actually fixing other things will work to solve his problems.

And if pointing people towards realistic solutions is wrong, rather than telling him to do a bunch of things that won't help him and give him false hope, then I don't want to be right. Spreading the truth and aiding someone is good. Spreading bullshit and giving them false hope and telling him to do things that will not work is wrong.
>>
File: IMG_20170607_002159.jpg (329KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_002159.jpg
329KB, 2448x3264px
curses are deff. real.
here's some proof.
I can't leave any food in my house without ants eating it up.
Here's some poison food given to me by a relative. not the first time she poisons or curses us mind you. See how not even ants will touch it? not even maggots. it has been there for over 12 days. cat food doesnt last a day in my room eithout ants.
After eating, I was sick for over a week. I can't die, but I still had to suffer the side effects from the strong poison for 5 days. Immediately started feeling bad and dropped it before I kept eating. plate on left mind you. right is just ashes.
>>
>>19115580
This is pretty neat actually, it works well.

Diving into spellbooks, that's the best thing to do.
To truly understand what goes on behind these curses and how they work/are circumvented.

lol captcha
"throne st" and "yal woods ave"
focken yhwh
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.