[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 30

File: 1493148224455.jpg (266KB, 648x757px) Image search: [Google]
1493148224455.jpg
266KB, 648x757px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19112423
>>
Hi, asking general tarot reading please. From anyone
>>
>>19114592
I answered you in the last thread, >>19114597
>>
>>19114592
>>19114593
There are still readers in the old thread. just sit tight and wait until a reader comes, or go there and see if any of your queries were already answered there.
>>
>>19114606
>>19114607
tytyty guys
>>
Requesting a reading, entertain me!
>>
>>19114573
In case you guys don't know...the client needs to physically be with the diviner in order to do divination...I know this because I am a diviner...this thread is bullshit...it's a good thread for discussion but not the actual divination.
>>
Trading: is he really going to be with his god son in July?
>>
>>19114619
>..I know this because I am a diviner..

That's awesome kid. What are limitations for you are strengths for others. Divining isn't science, it's art.
>>
can anyone scry a scene for me? can trade
>>
>>19114660
Yes, but not just that. It really does seem like an innocent enough pretense, in that he intends to have nonsexual fun. But he's open to the idea of sex. He's just not explicitly going for that. That was the idea of what I scried.

As for myself: I'd like to know what really happened with M and C and G a few months ago, because M was talking about an encounter of some sort.
>>
>>19114616

"The time of the occurrence of the little legend about to be narrated, was that of the commencement of the reign of Henry IV of France, whose accession and conversion, while they brought peace to the kingdom whose throne he ascended were inadequate to heal the deep wounds mutually inflicted by the inimical parties."
>>
>>19114687
I mean, they're going on a camping trip and he'd never hurt his god son (who is like 8), so idk where he'd be getting sex from. Maybe he's just horny in general?

Starting yours
>>
>>19114697
I just noticed that therw was a definite time spent with his godson, and also with friends, which it seemed he wasn't supposed to be doong. But I have no problem saying I could be completely wrong on this.
>>
>>19114664
First of all I'm not a "kid"...I've been doing this for years dude and my mom's a witch so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. But you can believe what you want to. I was just forewarning people that this is bullshit...
>>
File: 1495160875834.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495160875834.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>19114708
Y tho
>>
>>19114708

Well I'm not bullshitting anyone, and I've got a pretty good accuracy, so you can take what you know and you can shove it <3
>>
See >>19114573
>Respect your fellow readers and querents!
>No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.
>>
>>19114703
His God son's parents will be there and his siblings, but that's it. Maybe a friend or two but I have no issues with that. I trust you though.

Eight of Pentacles
Three of Swords
Two of Swords

There was definitely an encounter of sorts, and it wasn't meant to hurt anyone. Someone had an agenda of sorts, but honestly it wasn't malicious. I think one of them was trying to get close to the other, but the encounter left someone heart broken and the others really unsure of what to do about the whole thing.
Page of Swords, Queen of Swords
I believe someone had feelings for someone else and that other person didn't feel the same, but it wasn't just that they said they didn't feel the same, they straight shut the other person down and left them feeling pretty bad.
>>
>>19114619
That is not true. An astral link is all that is needed.
>>
File: 1482301217555.jpg (79KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
1482301217555.jpg
79KB, 600x673px
>>19114708
>>
>>19114714
Because you need the person's energy on the cards or the crystal ball or the mirror or the bowl of water or any other instrument you might be using to get a reading. Without that energy those instruments are only picking up on YOUR energy so you won't be able to do a reading on anyone else now could you? But no I'M the idiot...I haven't been doing this half my life or anything...
>>
>>19114730
>First of all I'm not a "kid"...I've been doing this for years dude and my mom's a witch so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. But you can believe what you want to. I was just forewarning people that this is bullshit...

>this is bullshit

so respectful
>>
>>19114744

energy signatures are tied to many things. including your post.
>>
>>19114744
I've personally had a reader that didn't even know my gender scry my appearance and gender correctly and I'm not a generic looking person.
>>
>male
>aquarius
>25yo

Hi, I humbly request a reading.
I've been through some rough time recently and I'm wondering how this year is going to turn out in my professional field, my romantic life and mu spiritual life. Thanks, I know it's a lot so I do prioritize the professional point.
>>
>>19114744
Keep being sad that others can do what you cannot. Jealousy and envy are becoming of someone with your energy.
>>
>>19114732
Interesting. I'll have to find out more in the future.

I got the feeling that whatever would be going on he does otherwise too, though. I'm not even sure it necessarily really is cheating. It might be more of a desire, which is why I said he was up for it in the original reading. My senses are odd that way. But orginally I got the feeling that whatever would happen there happens now anyways, except that sense didn't feel so outright either way. Maybe it indicates he's repressed, whether doing it or not. But I do see a general desire for him to get his, but it's kind of vague. I do see it in the context of his happiness at any given point, rather than a habitual issue.
>>
>>19114757
Ha! Nice try dude...thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>19114765
Thank you anon. I'll look into it.
>>
Can't there just be one discord and bygones be bygones
>>
Readers?
>>
I'll trade a reading.
>>
>>19114787
You can do the query here:

>>19114687
>>
>>19114790
Ok, I will get to work on it. My query is: I recently had a huge falling out with a long time friend. Will we ever be friends again and what do I need to do in the meantime to smooth things over?
>>
>>19114778

when those involved in founding the alternative divcord who went on a slanderous rampage for 4 months confess, show remorse, and change themselves so they never do it again, it might be considered.

but that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>19114799
the alternative /div/cord is more active than the IRC discord

none of them compare to the old /div/cord
>>
>>19114793
Imsee two people, comically backs turned, sneering at each other. Actually this whole scene is them just for show, except they're waiting for a certain gas to pass. It's partially the social go ahead signal, but partially the paychological malaise that has to go. Once the malaise passes, it's all good, but not until then. Geenrally, it seems to be just time, but you can reach out in the smallest of ways until then.

It's all okay, but you might incur collateral if she's too angry still as you'r making a real attempt. Don't want to enable new shit playing out, which is secretly just recycling the old shit.
>>
>>19114805
Is anyone welcome to the discord?
>>
>>19114805

your meta talk is tiring. I don't see the issue.

the people who antagonize other people are separated. that's what it is.
>>
>>19114756

any reader willing to do some readings tonight?
>>
>>19114818
this is ridiculous and why the old server had a neutral admin
>>
>>19114790

Three of Pentacles (Reversed)
Queen of Pentacles (Reversed)
King of Cups (Reversed)

Looks like a pretty fucked up situation as indicated by all the reversals. One of them has a lot of potential but likes to fuck around instead and never takes anything seriously. Another is obsessed with status and what others think of them, to the point that it is off putting. And the other is insecure and indecisive who always acts in their own self interest.

The Moon
Seven of Wands
Seven of Swords (Reversed)

The moon represents beauty and attraction so there's some intensity and passion there. The Seven of Swords reversed indicates that someone is caught up in a situation where they feel helpless whereas the Seven of Wands is the opposite, that someone overcame their temptations.

So they were put into a situation (perhaps one of them instigated it themselves) where there was a lot of passion and attraction and one stood their ground and the other succumbed.

Knight of Swords
The Sun (reversed)
Knight of Pentacles

If you're concerned about the encounter, your best bet is to confront the situation head on and ask them about it, but be forewarned you're not going to like what you hear and you're going to go through a lonely period. Don't fret too much though, because you'll emerge on the other side a wiser, more mature person.
>>
>>19114808
Thanks!
>>
>>19114827
the "neutral" admin removed those people as well
>>
>>19114829
Thanks.
>>
Trading, I scry.

Does anything significant happen between S and I at the gathering?
>>
Can I get a reading? Nothing to trade unfortunately :( I don't know if I should stay home or move away?
>>
>>19114840
Does it make sense? I'm learning.
>>
I'm offering another trade. I'd like to know if my SO is sleeping with someone else besides me?
>>
>>19114841
Want to trade?
Query:
>>19114853
>>
>>19114856
I see bloodshot eyes and a hand grasping a small christmas tree like it should be a beer, but it isn't.

Eh, I don't like the seriousness of this question but she might be. What started as a drunken fling is leading to something with serious growth. Sorry for the bad news anon.
>>
>>19114846
It could. I'm going in blind, as of now.
>>
>>19114866
Huh. Interesting. Thanks. Starting yours
>>
Hi, I could really use a reading, If there
s anyone available
>>
File: pISP3KM_d.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pISP3KM_d.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
Can someone tell me what the emperor, hierophant, and queen of cups would mean in a reading?
>>
>>19114866
Two of Wands
Ace of Cups
Empress

It seems like something does happen, but you'll have to initiate it. Expect an expression of emotion and joy.
>>
>>19114619
Sigh..... Yet another asshole who thinks his experiences apply to everyone and everything. I've had some amazing readings that have helped me extensively, and I've also had readings in person that were crap. Everyone has their own links and connections, and their own methods. You are not all-knowing and determine what is and isn't true, you simply know your experience.
>>
is black acanthus hot
>>
Trading: love general for the next few months. I'm female and I have a love interest.
>>
>>19114882
kinda depends on the question
>>
>>19114919
Life path
>>
I'm still trading.
Query:
>>19114917
>>
Air query, if anyone can help I'll appreciate it.

Male/18

Will my family financial situation get better soon?/Will my father get a new job soon?
>>
Where is Angel-chan? ?
>>
>>19114967
Empath changed his mind and swept her from the cherry tree
>>
Thread is ded
Bumping
>>
>>19114980
No not my waifu!
>>
Readers?
>>
Querents?
>>
I'm trading.
>>
>>19115064
june love reading plz
i do tarot
>>
>>19115068
Ok. I want a love reading for the rest of the year.
I'm female and I have a male love interest. I do tarot as well. Starting yours
>>
>>19115068
Hanged Man
Seven of Cups
Nine of Wands

Seems there won't be much in the love department during June for you. Your month is going to get a bit busy, even a bit overwhelming. Your energy for love is blocked for the month of June. For advice I pulled:
Six of Swords, Eight of Cups
Pursuing love this month is going to be a fruitless effort. This month try focusing on some other areas of your life you know you want to improve.
Let's take a look at what July might have though:
Seven of Pentacles
Empress
Four of Wands

You've got better luck in love next month, and probably with someone you'll admire quite a bit or already do. Your relationship won't begin romantically outright, but there will be a spark of interest between the two of you that leads to a hunger to know more of each other. July will be much more harmonious and better for pursuing love.
>>
>>19115069
devil, ten of wands, nine of wands, the chariot

you two are tied together to the hip almost. its like impossible to escape eachother even when times are tough between you two. there's going to be lots of sex and passion but not a lot of emotions between the two of you until the very end of the year where there is a drastic shift in direction.

advice: the empress
open up to him and initiate romantic affection if you want it given to you instead of just physical desire
>>
>>19115090
Ty
>>
>>19114619
Not really. There's no such thing as real fortune telling. There's nothing spiritual about reading cards. They are random advice generators. They are catalysts for a discussion. There's no reason that can't be done over a computer, though I agree that these threads aren't the best place for that since it tends to be simplistic morons who just want to hear if their crush likes them back before they gtfo.
>>
>>19114619
I feel like if they train them selves to do it online its easy for them. But personally for me. Yeah. Much easier to do in person. >>19114708
My mum says me and her are both witches. I get feelings of things and do little spells so i dont doubt you know what you are talking of. But like i said. If self trained to do online. It's pretty okay. I used to ask peeps for eye pocs so i get a better feel of them. Buti dont remember card meanings and get them to do it themselves cause im a lazy fuck.
>>
>>19114619
absolute bunk.
But that's fine. If you looked at the very large archives from the past forward. You would see they are seldom wrong, most are impressed with the details and accuracy. Some even come back months later to apologize for thinking it was bullshit.
But that is fine, the threads have been going on despite naysayers like you.
You're probably just mad you are losing business to greedless people like the anons here.
>>
Air query, where should I live? Here or far away?
>>
>>19115126
I personally still think it's easier in person. But this guy saying its out right impossible needs to learn his shit.
>>
tradin
>>
>>19115191
Query
>>
>>19115195
what does g think of what i showed them
>>
>>19115197
Starting
>>
>>19115197
Devil, Ten of Wands, Three of Cups reversed

Deeply unsure of what to think. They're having trouble processing it, actually they're either trying to confide in others and receiving bad advice or are unable to find someone to confide in and are thus feeling worse and worse about the situation. It's sort of hard to put into words, like seeing something you've wanted to see, like digging for evidence of something, finally finding it, but it's hard to look at because it feels wrong, it feels off. That is where she is at. Anything I can clarify?
>>
>>19115209
g is being a kid about it. query? thanks
>>
>>19115218
Np. Hope things work out.
I want to know if L is thinking about when we'll see each other next? Do they have an idea of how soon yet?
>>
>>19115223
A very old looking, small grandfather clock ticking in fast motion on a wall with no pictures or anything else around it. An upside down oak tree.

He wants it to happen as quick as possible but he's not sure how to come about it. I don't think he's in a good place right now financially to visit you? Or there's something about his career holding him back from doing it. He's trying to get career stuff out of the way. He is thinking about it and often.
>>
>>19115245
Can confirm. Accurate read. Thank you muchly.
>>
>>19115245
I'd like to trade with you as well, if you're open.
>>
>>19114573

wow necromancy, haven't heard that in a while
>>
>>19115264
Sure
>>
>>19115276
Gender, query, and what kind of query you'd like to read for me

>>19115271
Ya, it's a dead art
>>
File: 1487609535229.png (214KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487609535229.png
214KB, 350x350px
>>19115294
I appreciated this pun. Quite humerus
>>
>>19115294
Lol that joke.
Female
Future love reading?
Friendship/love/career
>>
>>19115357
>Future love reading?
I'm scrying, please be more specific.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19115362
Would you do a scry for art?
>>
>>19115362
Do I meet any suitors who will pursue this summer?
>>
>>19115373
Two guys immediately popped up. One of them is skinny and blond, looks like light eyes. He seems constantly confused for some reason, even when he's not. He's okay. You probably won't like him too much other than his appearance, but he's okay.

The other one is a bit rounder, with light brown hair and seems to have brown eyes. He's not fat, but he's not skinny like the other dude, just kind of round, maybe some pudge. He speaks softly, but his conversation is interesting. There's something about the way he talks about things that just makes everything seem interesting.

I proposed a certain activity to her, but I haven't gotten a response back. Will this bring us closer together?

>>19115368
I have a pocket artist, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>19115391
I see binary code in a book followed by a beautiful clown fish swimming away in the water, alone. There's an emphasis on it's tail.

I don't think she understands the full contents of this activity yet, you're going to have to explain more of it to her before will want to do it with you. It has the potential to bring you two closer but she does not see the point of it right now or is simply not interested. She rather do something else because she's not understanding what you are understanding. Explain it to her differently or try to encourage her more and then yes it can bring you closer together.

Thank you
>>
>>19115415
She actually suggests it before a few months ago, but the timing was bad. I'm bringing it up because the timing is better now.
>>
trading
>>
>>19115391
:c
>>
Could anybody sling me a reading? needing one badly.
>>
>>19115464
Query?
>>
>>19115524
See anything with me and E?
>>
>>19115551
Need both your genders
>>
>>19115553
me (female) E (male)
>>
File: bitches b crazy.png (26KB, 1258x415px) Image search: [Google]
bitches b crazy.png
26KB, 1258x415px
Could anybody give me a romantic reading?
Male
Joseph
Libra Sun, Capricorn Moon, Pisces Rising
>>
>>19115574
I we a girl present herself in front of a man and sort of strike a "what do you think" pose. The man looks unimpressed. He raises his eyebrow, looks her up and down, shakes his head, and goes back to doing something else.

Your presentation is off. Your approach needs work. A better strategy? I see the girl bring the man a tray of food. It doesn't look fancy, but he seems pleased by the simple food. They set the tray down on the table, and they begin talking, probably eating together.

This should be straightforward: don't just "hey check me out, do you like me?" with him, create a situation where you spend time together, preferably with something thoughtful. Above all, don't try to act like you're hot shit, or he'll be turned off.

My future with this girl, please.
>>
The devil, temperance, two of pentacles, ace of Swords

You both will become very attached to eachother if you are not right now. Practically chained to eachother because of the amounts of desire you have for eachother. It would be nearly impossible to escape the pull from the other. There is some distance that needs to be closed but it will happen once the relationship is made a bigger priority in both of your lives. Settling down and what not.

>>19115599
>>
Anyone reading tonight?
>>
anyone want to do a quick trade before i sleep? just drop me your query and i'll get it done.

let me know what things will be like when i move in with my boyfriend and his family.
>>
>>19115647
>should i bother talking to a again?
>wheel of fortune, the star
there's definitely hope for you and A, but you're gonna have to accept the risks and strut forth with confidence. no room for doubts here, if you wanna get it done, do it with no regrets. you can do this, and fucking own it. booyah. get your A.

>should i be near him?
>justice, page of swords
seems like a risky gamble. looking at these cards, and the cards about what's happening with you and A, there's most likely several possible outcomes on the flow of fate in store for you two. if it's a long term thing, i probably wouldn't take the chance, lest you come out of the whole ordeal homeless. see how things go with him first.

>or home
>the magician, king of cups rx
this would be the most stable route, but you'd be restless here thinking about what could've happened between you and A. judging by these cards, i'd say see what happens, and if it blows up in your face, then just go back home. hope is there for you and A, you just have to have the confidence to grab it. i'm rooting for you.

i don't really mind the inexperience, we all gotta start somewhere. take it away, buddy.
>>
>>19115664
Thank you so much! I pulled your cards, they're wonderful. Now I just gotta type it up...One moment! I'll try to be quick so you can get some sleep <3
>>
>>19115643
Still here?
>>
>>19115693
yeah, but i'm just waiting for >>19115678 to give me their half, i'm too sleepy for seconds. i'm sorry! maybe next time.
>>
Air Query if someone still doing them
F/25/Cancer
How can i gather the strenght to find a genuine interest in living? And if you could do a professionnal reading, but that's optionnal
>>
trading
>>
>>19115647
Okay, I'm new as well. I am getting acquainted with tarot. I would like to give it a go but please be kind.

>8 of Swords, reverse
You're bound. Blindfolded. You've thought this over so many times but can't seem to weigh out the pros and cons. I'm going to assume A doesn't live near you. If you talk to A again, (I'm going to call this person Andrew because that's just the name that came to mind.) will it create closure, or blow the door off it's hinges? I have a feeling that you have a group of friends or family who have been trying to nudge you in the right direction. Pay careful attention to what they say if you can't see where you're going.

>The Empress
You're safe where you are, you've got both feet on the ground. A must be an escape from the comfort of your day to day.

>The Emperor, reverse
A is not as responsible as yourself. His spontaneity is unsettling and can get you into trouble. Maybe it has before? Can you handle uncertainty?
>>
>>19115737
I totally read the wrong post O_O
Welp. That's embarrassing.
>>
For anyone looking for a challenge, scry my appearance. I'll provide honest feedback.
>>
Trading
Will my music career take off?
>>
>>19115664
>>19115643
>what things will be like when i move in with my boyfriend and his family

>>19115700
I wanted to be more detailed for you but I am so tired, too..I dont want to keep you! Long story short, things will go very well. You may feel a little uncomfortable and uneasy at first, there may even be feelings of confusion and uncertainty, but stick with it, those feelings will fade in time as you get more comfortable in your new surroundings. Good fortune and good luck are on their way to you, and for the most part, you will be lovingly embraced by his family, and welcomed with open arms. There may however be someone who falsely pretends theyre okay with you being there, and treats you kindly to your face, but isnt too happy with your presence and may feel differently about it behind your back. Communication will be strong between you & your friends and family, so you wont feel isolated from them after moving out on your own. Also, your money/financial situation may improve. This new beginning and feeling of reinventing yourself/ starting over will make you feel so much better, and the love between you & ur bf will definitely grow stronger and more passionate; if its not physical yet, then it may be! And if it is, expect things to get even better between you two. You may also start sleeping in the same bed.

Your final card was the "Home" card! Which I believe confirms that everything will turn out great after you move in with your man.

Also, dont read too much into this, but I saw cards that pointed to an engagement or a wedding!

Sorry for taking so long, my brain is fried tonight. Best of luck. Thanks again!
>>
>>19115775
Black hair green eyes pale freckles young looking
>>
>>19115779
it's alright! this is already pretty detailed as it is. i appreciate it. you have a good sleep, anon.
>>
>>19115784
Poor.
>>
>>19115775
Brown eyes, short brown hair. Glasses. Mild acne.
>>
>>19115754
Thank you though! Very accurate
>>
>>19115844
So hard to put everything into words! I have a friend who's been reading tarot for a long time who has offered to help me along :) I'm essited
>>
I've only ever had one reading done in my life but with recent events I'd love to get some input if someone has the time
>>
>>19115851
You're amazing, keep it up :)
>>
Can someone do a reading on me based on my birthdate? if possible, thanks in advance, oh and -> 18/11/1998
>>
File: wBqfcpy.png (494KB, 972x615px) Image search: [Google]
wBqfcpy.png
494KB, 972x615px
>Continue
>Nine in the second place
>A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night.
>Fear nothing
If an individual is careful and keeps his wits about him, he need not become excited or alarmed. If he is watchful at all times, even before danger is present, he is armed when danger approaches and need not be afraid. The superior man is on his guard against what is not yet in sight and on alert for what is not yet within hearing.; therefore he dwells in the midst of difficulties as though they did not exist. If a man develops his character, people submit to him of their own accord. If reason triumphs, the passions withdraw of themselves. To be circumspect and not forget one's armor is the right way to security.
>Nine in the fourth place:
>There is no skin on his thighs,
>And walking comes hard.
>If a man were to let himself be led like a sheep,
>Remorse would disappear.
>But if these words are heard
>They will not be believed.
He would like to push forward under any circumstances, but encounters insuperable obstacles. Thus his situation entails an inner conflict. This is due
to the obstinacy with which he seeks to enforce his will. If he would desist from this obstinacy, everything would go well. But this advice, like so much other good counsel, will be ignored. For obstinacy makes a man unable to hear, for all that he has ears.
>Six at the top means
>No cry.
>In the end misfortune comes.
Victory seems to have been achieved. There remains merely a remnant of the evil resolutely to be eradicated as the time demands. Everything looks easy. Just there, however, lies the danger. If we are not on guard, evil will succeed in escaping by means of concealment, and when it has eluded us new

last nite i wanted reading and some kind anon wrote this ty anon i had to go sleep
>>
i am a level zero divinebuddy with no experience in divination, i have also discovered the worlds' greatest divination system which i call snogfarl, it is infallible and absolutely precise, and i will be doing snogfarl readings for free today every couple of hours between my live sessions, so let's get started.
>>
>>19116053
Is this a troll or is this forreal?

Can you explain what you do with your snogfarl system?
How it works and what sort of information you need to do in order to do a reading?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>19116057
it's pretty damn real if that's your concern, once again i'm just a complete nobody channeling lust and confusion into an effort that might help someone, but really do believe that my technique works, perhaps more on a psychological than mystical level, or maybe it's even mystical on a level that transcends all other divination methods.
>>
>>19116053
Read me
>>
>>19116053
Give me a reading about the concurrent state of us senpai
>>
>>19116100
you're currently experiencing downdraft, knowledge isn't helping too much and time is slipping but the gag of the day gives you some solace, albeit temporary. you have potential (you're definitely a phallic rabbit snogfarl card type of person), however you refuse to cultivate it and your brilliance only breaks through rarely, but majestically. since we are currently in the zenith of the second five-year '10s snogfarl cycle, i suggest you invest in some good camping gear and a sizeable hardcore techno collection, utilizing the two to spend a sleepless night on a mountain closest to you, watching the sun rise without the disorienting effect of sleep will reset your clock so to speak and bring you in tune with the second cycle, and from then on all you'll have to do is ride the wave and keep up momentum.

>>19116104
lots of latent energy but sadly no higher goal, the current situation is stagnant and incompatible with the first of the three stages of the second five-year period, which does not warrant failure but guarantees needless suffering. more importantly, you lack a wildcard, a conscious mistake, an experimenting madman that will create the highest values of aesthetic perfection and logic through domesticating chaos. in different wording, what i am advising is an intentional departure from common sense and traditional methods, as this is the spirit of the first of three stages, when you must do the unthinkable and unreasonable to bring back order and structure, to avenge that which you have lost.
>>
>>19116097
Alright then man, you seem legit so I'll take a reading if you don't mind.
What do you need to know?
>>
>>19116053
How does my girl feels about what happend yeaterday between us?
>>
>>19116123
Sounds good enough some things i know are correct
>>
>>19116124
i can do a reading with no information whatsoever because the system is universal, however small things like preferences, interests, dreams and wishes, etc... do help, certainly more so if you give me a false answer.
right now, all i have to give you is a number, by meditating on it or simply laying down and purging your mind (snogfarl horizontal meditation), you may find some unexpected new knowledge : 18

>>19116127
i have a client coming in fifteen minutes, i have to get the clay and water ready, it's probably going to be a three-hour session so snogfarl be with you, i will get back to you though when we're finished, your magic number is 2007 btw.
>>
>>19116123
First one, I'm not sure if I understood that but thanks anyway
>>
>>19116053
can I haz a reading as well ?
>>
>>19116136
thanks in advance
>>
>>19116053
I'll bite. I'm female with a male love interest. Can you give me a reading about the current state of the relationship and the direction it will be taking this year? Will give feedback.
>>
>>19116053
Gimme one on my past. I wanna see tjis shit.
>>
>>19116190
Also. Can you give an animal or a color. I do more CEH
>>
File: 1AZpj8R.jpg (7KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
1AZpj8R.jpg
7KB, 236x221px
>>19116136

Alright I'm game. Brief description about me then:

Uhh, I like to play my shitty mmo, I enjoy writing. My friends are my rock and I treasure them more than anything in this world.
I hope to find the love of my life some day and settle down. I don't mind being poor in life so long as I survive and I have enough money to get by and fund any hobbies I may have. Just being happy is what matters in life honestly, or at least in mine.
I don't know what else to add, aside from emphasis on finding the love of my life. Currently I have my eyes set on someone but am sitting tight and waiting to let my feelings be known.

I'll probably end up meditating and thinking about that number you gave me before I go to bed so take your time when getting to my query lol.

Thank u and god bless. If you ever reply and I'm schleep, I'll just look you up in the archives or smth.
>>
File: Amano Yoshitaka- 06.jpg (100KB, 620x937px) Image search: [Google]
Amano Yoshitaka- 06.jpg
100KB, 620x937px
Ohai there
I'm not having a good day so, I'll be doing some readings for a while, ask anything you want, I'll try my best to answer them all. Give me

>Query
>Gender
>Shape + Color
>Song related to the query or that you like
>Tarot, Runes or Scrying
>feedback is always appreciated when applicable, thanks.

if you want a deeper reading or follow up later you can email me at [email protected] (I know it's a lame email)
>>
File: 5Isi18J_d.jpg (87KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
5Isi18J_d.jpg
87KB, 640x497px
>>19116244
>what will my next lover (male) look like?
>female
>green diamond
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9NSMY8QiQ
>scry? :)

Thank you!
>>
>>19116244
>Will I be stuck forever in this place with this job?
>female
>orange circle
>Heartless Bastards - Only For You
>I think scrying, but use wherever you feel like
Thank youuu
>>
>>19116244
Hi Runa!

I'm a female
Green triangle
https://youtu.be/bp1mj6Mqgns
Ummm....how about Runes?
Where is my relationship with my love heading? Things have been so positive lately and I want to know if I'll be looking at steady improvement this year, even through some expected hardships.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19116244
How does she feel about what happend yearterday afternoon between us?
Male
red circle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4NGoS330HE Kinda fits but its really my jam
Method is dealres choice
Thanks
>>
File: 1451230729376.jpg (12KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
1451230729376.jpg
12KB, 164x164px
>>19116244

Whats to come of interacting with this person again.
Male
Purp Triangle
Tarot
>>
>>19116244
Will I see him this year? Does he want to see me?
Female
Blue spiral
https://youtu.be/NqWcpEZ3GY0
Tarot

Ty
>>
File: kit.png (172KB, 317x279px) Image search: [Google]
kit.png
172KB, 317x279px
>>19116244

>Is there a romantic future between P and I?
>F
>Blue Tear
>Uhh I can't decide one one so I sent two sorry!!! Love both!!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXPkmul9gvY
>https://youtu.be/ClWe6J1ajIQ
>Scrying

thanks and god bless senpai. I hope your day gets better or you feel better.
>>
>>19116264
dealers* My bad senpai
>>
>>19116267
Tarot or scry. Whichever you feel like doing.
>>
File: Amano Yoshitaka- 12.jpg (128KB, 620x808px) Image search: [Google]
Amano Yoshitaka- 12.jpg
128KB, 620x808px
>>19116251
He wears social clothes, white with dark hair, average height and weight, if anything around skinny fit, he has a big smile, the corners of his mouth goes up like the joker but not in a scary way.

>>19116256
>Will I be stuck forever in this place with this job?
Runes works better for this dear
*Isa, Ihwaz & Dagaz*
It will take a while to get moved but you will, don't worry, hang in there for the time being, save your resources as much as possible and soon enough you'll be able to find something way much better, I guarantee! Good luck!
>>
>>19116244
What does my future look like in the next years to come, Runa?
I'm female. Yellow banana.
Scrying perhaps, please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiSB2Fbw9gs

Thank you.
>>
>>19116244
Haaiii, can you read for my relationship with R? I'm wondering if I should reply to him. I'm a female. Lavender zig-zag. Any method is okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfGokVgnJEU
>>
>>19116278
Thanks!
>>
>>19116244
Will i get better chances of a job if i change my hair.
Green heart
Get fucked by two feet
What method you think is best. I love scrys tho. but i know they can take alot.
>>
File: FxbNPNs_d.jpg (152KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
FxbNPNs_d.jpg
152KB, 640x769px
>>19116278

I hope it's not asking too much, but where will I meet him?
>>
>>19116244
>how can I improve my life?
>f
>white star
>Beatles: Help
>tarot
>>
>>19116257
>Where is my relationship with my love heading? Things have been so positive lately
This is good, I honestly wouldn't worry if things are doing well dear, but here's your reading:
*Kenaz, Ihwaz & Raidho*

Well that's good, things will keep getting better actually, you'll manage to endure any hardship you both might face and a possibility to move or travel together! Best wishes!

>>19116262
>Should I stay here, or go with V? Is that what they want? Which will be better for me?
It's all good, you're not asking too much and I understand your concern, I just wonder if you had asked that before, I'm not sure if I had answered or saw this query previously

>Staying: Tiwaz, Jera & Laguz m
>Going: Isa, Berkano m & Kenaz
>Advice: Thurisaz, Raidho m & Wunjo m

I like the runes because they're very direct for me, this whole spread says that staying you'd have opportunities to improve, in a year time but emotionally wouldn't be fulfilling.

If you go, you won't be able to do much, very likely to be stuck with them in a situation you can't take control of it, might cause some family issues or loss of any sort, yet in due time, it will be cleared up, perhaps an opportunity to study or learn something to take you out of this situation

The advice it tells you to push forward what YOU want, but don't be hasty in your decision. Alleviate any pressure you might be having from this. The way I see, staying looks like a better option. Good luck!
>>
>>19116244
>how will my future girlfriend will look like?
>male
>red circle
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHITKnBnRY
>scrying please
>>
requesting reading :)
>>
>>19116322
>move or travel together
Move probably won't be possible but travel is a definite and exactly what I was hoping for! I've been pushing for us to go back and visit one of our favorite vacation spots to help us reconnect, so this is very reassuring! Thanks. :)
>>
WHY DO YOU ALL ASK WHAT YOUR FUTURE LOVERS LOOK LIKE WHEN SOMEONE DOES SCRYING. STapH
>>
>>19116332
cause we are lonely...
>>
>>19116264 >>19116269
You're good senpai no worries

>How does she feel about what happend yearterday afternoon between us?

When I focused your symbol, I had this urge to cry, I saw a woman in a forest like environment but closer the shore, she is so skinny and cold. A man tries to hug her, give some warmth but she refuses, tries to resist him somehow but ends up giving up an kissing him.

I take she's really feeling down somehow and is trying to resist you, but it won't be long she'll be in your arms, best wishes.

>>19116266
>Whats to come of interacting with this person again.
VII Chariot, Ace of Disks & 3 of Wands
"I want to believe you"
Very likely to pick things up where it has stopped, I'd wager to say there's a possibility of a meeting in the physical sense to be planned but in a more grounded and less dreamy way, but again nothing easy comes without some struggle yet the chances of success is there. Best wishes
>>
>>19116338
But wouldnt when be more better. Like. I feel most people who ask for these swoon after anyone that sounds abit like the reader says.
>>
>>19116347
That really good news, she did tried to resist i have no clue why i really am into that mess of a girl, thank you
>>
>>19116327

Query?
>>
>>19116244
What's going on between me and him
advice would be great
female
lilac crescent moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIGMakkT0sQ
whatever you like
>>
>>19116375
thanks anon
>m
>21
>I'm currently in a critical point in my life, that I have been wiating for a few years (I knew it would come but I didn't think it would be this soon). I'm at the point of no return wich will decide my future completely. My question isn't what should I do, but, should I carry on trusting my intinct of what I think is right and will benefit me, or should I look at the bigger picture, wich will let me see much more but will also confuse me? in other words, should my actions be decided on the moment (wich is what i've always done), or should I think them through untill I get confused and THEN make the decision

The aspects of life that are influenced by this are love, profesional career and my life path in general.

Thank you in advance :)
>>
>>19116267 >>19116274
>Will I see him this year? Does he want to see me?
You feel familiar, did you query me before?
>Queen of Wands, 9 of Swords & Knight of Cups
Are you a fire sign by chance? Just checking, you seem to be more receptive to the idea of meeting him and is willing to do whatever it takes, but I feel him on the other hand is suffering, or both actually but he seems to be more sensitive than you. He might appear excited but deep down he's not sure and there's a lot of worries plaguing both of your minds. Be well.

>>19116268
>>Is there a romantic future between P and I?
Lynn Minmay, wow this takes me back... Tenshi no Enogu is one of my favorite anime songs of all time, thanks for making em remember this, this song already helped to make me feel better, thank you sweetie <3

Hmmm I've tried to scry, I saw an old city ahead, but when I was going to get closer, a soldier in a blue outfit blocked my way. Wonder if that means either your future with him is blocked by some major issue or I'm not allowed to see, so I'll pick the runes for clarification

*Tiwaz m, Wunjo m & Ansuz m*
Ugh... All the runes came reversed, so it makes sense. Sadly this P person doesn't seem to be trusted, seems to be a shallow person. I don't want to give such a definite and negative answer but he's trouble girl. I'm sorry but there's no future there I'm afraid.

>>19116291
You're welcome anon, hang in there, things will get better soon!

>>19116300
It looked like an office or school environment where I saw him.

>>19116328
Yes dear, I'm glad to hear, everything is going well and you two have a strong bond able to tackle any obstacle, be happy!

>>19116362
She might be hurting anon, I've felt a big sadness coming from her, maybe she needs some time to heal, best wishes for both.

>>19116379 >>19116385
Alright dear, I hope you find what's best for you in the log run and be happy, the decision is yours. Good luck!
>>
>>19116322

Thank you, very accurate for me
>>
>>19116405
>have you queried me before
I have but I don't remember about what. My health wasn't so good earlier this year so it was probably about that.

Yeah I think he is worried about a lot of things. Do you think he will still see me though even though he worries?
>>
>>19116397

I like your query :)

Keep in mind i am a bit rusty.

I see a bunch of kitties and a garden. The [main] cat, which i will assume is you, sits inside a box while the rest play and do cat things in the beautiful garden. I look down for our cat and see that inside the box there is also a mirror and the kitten just keeps staring at its own reflection, lonely when he should not be.

>''I had thus learned a second fact of great importance: this was that the planet the little prince came from was scarcely any larger than a house!''

Straightforward answer. Your current point of view is very affected by... well, you. This is something you probably already acknowledge but by trusting your instincts you are only seeing what is in front of you by the way [you] see it, which is not necessarily the right way or not all the time. There is a real benefit on understanding the bigger picture, which is standing in someone else's shoes. You get to understand why things are the way they are and begin to reason how to deal with other people in a more appropriate way. Cat see, cat does; try not to understand only why you do things but why others do as well and not only you will get a better sense of how to deal with them but also why you should.

Hope this helps and good luck :)
>>
File: DBeuPqaV0AEflXh.jpg (69KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBeuPqaV0AEflXh.jpg
69KB, 703x1000px
>>19116405
Glad it made ya feel better! Singer has such a nice voice and Lynn Minmay is so aesthetically pleasing to look at. <3_<3

Interesting reading. This is the second divination I get that has some sort of unknown conflict involved. Last one I got still said there's a possibility things will work out in the end so I'm not ready to give up that easily. That being said, I'll definitely tread carefully and be on the lookout for anything that could cause conflict to arise.

Don't mean to bug, and you don't have to answer, but any further words of wisdom for someone almost in love?

Thanks you for the reading Runa!
>>
>>19116284
>What does my future look like in the next years to come, Runa?
Could you be more specific please? I'm having trouble to get an image, thank you.

>>19116287
>Haaiii, can you read for my relationship with R?
Ohai sure! I'll pick the runes, btw great song, one of my favorite, so visceral and I loved that movie too, big crush on John Leguizamo back in the school days (yeah I'm that old lol)

*Uruz, Tiwaz & Gebo*
Ho boy girl, things are going to get steamy between you two... I feel some le sexy time coming (yeah I'm getting those "vibes" lol), jokes aside, yes it's possible there's mutual attraction going on here, he's feeling it strongly. Good luck!

>>19116293
>Will i get better chances of a job if i change my hair.
Hi twixie, I love your drawings, you're really talented girl! I draw too but I'm really a potato in arts :3
I saw a fat big guy on a desk, a small office, he was wearing cream shirt and a striped tie, he was laughing maniacally with his mouth open. As much as it looks scary, he actually sounds way too excited.

The appearance really makes a difference here, albeit exaggerated he seemed to like what he was seeing. So I take that as a yes, the change here will make people react much better to you.
>>
>>19116442
Haha! Thanks!! Yeah I'm hoping so!
>>
>>19116244
Will there be any fruition from pursuing her? Honestly weve been at it for like a solid 2 years fuckin around. I dont want to do this again desu.
Male
Blue circle
Scrying
>>
>>19116439
aw man thank you so much
Even though you you may think you are rusty, i can really see through your reading. I can identify wit that can in many way, being the mirror an allegory of the Ego, as well as the anti Ego (because reflections aren't real?) .
I might be too straight forward in my actions, binded not only by my ego in some way, but by Myself in essence.

>the kitten just keeps staring at its own reflection, lonely when he should not be.
This. I can really see that I do this, I confine myself to myself, when I'm surrounded by people who love me and by a world full of oportunity and beauty, wich I neglect through pessimism. ''I only see wrong, while assuming right''

I will think about what you said about standing in someone else's shoes, because, as you said, I only trust my own point of view.

I'll start asking for advice, wich I've never done, and observe the people who surround me :)

Sorry for long text, you might not even care hahah also, correct me if you think i'm misleaded

Thanks anon, really appreciate it (glad you liked my query)

have a wonderfull life
>>
File: Amano Yoshitaka- CeresChereVI.jpg (46KB, 396x519px) Image search: [Google]
Amano Yoshitaka- CeresChereVI.jpg
46KB, 396x519px
Hang on folks, I know I'm slow and have a bad laptot but I'll take all the queries til this point, thanks for your patience.

>>19116319
>how can I improve my life?
"You can get really far with your will"
>6 of Wands, 2 of Wands & XIII Death
I guess you've been struggling for quite some time and you still seem to be on the right path, perhaps there are many battles to win but you're able to find some stability and succeed if you keep being brave, being creative and have courage on the bad times. What you're going through depends only on your will to change. Live and let die!

>>19116323
>how will my future girlfriend will look like?
Short way/curly hair, light blonde or platinum, dark blue/grey eyes, thin lips. She looks like a MILF or is going to be quite older than you, someone around their 40's me thinks. I might be off as I'm starting to get a headache, so take this with a pack of salt aye?

>>19116351
I feel curious about those things but I have to agree sometimes you get too focused on a type you could miss an opportunity of a good match.
>>
>>19116477
>>19116323
blonde hair and blue eyes sounds nice, but i'm not sure about the milf thing, i'm only 20 years old :D
>>
>>19116442
Awe. Thankyou pretty sure almost every artist no matter what art think they arnt good no matter the skill.
But also helps you want to get better

The man sounds like a creepy perv. But at least i get a job right. Also if you have the time for one more reading. How is my relationship with Q going to turn out. Will it end up toxic or nice.
>>
>>19116475

Glad you enjoyed my reading man. I think your interpretation is appropriate.

Good luck in your endeavors good anon.
>>
>>19116492
don't knock the milfs, I just scored myself one recently and it's pretty cool, no head-wrecking, civilised conversation and a lot of fun doing stuff I'd be doing anyways, but with good company. I have no shame in saying I'm a kept man - fine dining, weekends away, some gifts and shit.

Naturally I try to keep my end of the bargain and remain charming and all the rest of it. I've grown up a lot, as will you!
>>
File: Amano Yoshitaka- char03.jpg (94KB, 391x543px) Image search: [Google]
Amano Yoshitaka- char03.jpg
94KB, 391x543px
>>19116380
>What's going on between me and him
I get the feeling something important will happen on Christmas time, are you in the north or going there around this time?

>Situation: XIV Art, XII Hanged Man, Queen of Disks
>Advice: Laguz m, Inguz, Kenaz m

The situation still uncertain at first, a bit of give and take, like you two are in a dance trying to "match" the steps but looks like a painful task, bit struggle actually, so there's a lot of give and take here, adjustments to make to get together.

The advice here tells to not make too quick decisions, emotionally you don't seem stable, so think well before taking any action and let go of any past issues that might be causing you this bad feelings, let it flow and things will happen naturally.

>>19116408
Thank you for your feedback, makes me happy!

>>19116411
Hmm not sure, I don't do health related readings but I might have pointed it out in a spread... two years of div it's hard to catch up at times lol

If he gets a grip on these worries, seems to be the only thing between you two at the moment, up to his emotions settle.
>>19116440
Macross - Do You Remember Love? was one of the first animes I've watched, I still have in VHS, give me fond memories

Yeah it seems weird, never been "blocked" in a scry before, not that I can remember anyway, but yes be careful, specially if you feel suspicious at something...

>words of wisdom for someone almost in love
Ho boy I'm far from wise, specially in the love regards, but if anything I can say generally is to love yourself first, we tend to attract people on the same "vibe" as ours, broken people will attract other broken people, and you know what happens when a blind tries to guide another, aye? And give your best to not have any regrets, just don't settle for less or let anyone walk over you... omg I look like a grandma ranting, sorry.. but I hope this helps somehow

>>19116456
You're welcome and best wishes for both! ^^
>>
>>19116501
Let's see where it takes me to :)

Good luck to you indeed
>>
requesting reading

subject: Artistic career
>>
>>19116470
>Will there be any fruition from pursuing her?
Alright you're the last one for this fine morning but I have to apologize to you since I'm starting to have a headache I won't be able to scry, I'll use the runes instead aye?

*Berkano, Thurisaz & Fehu*
Definitely! Berkano itself is the rune of fertility lol, so the rune alone already answer your question and you will finally be able to push things forward and get with her, best wishes

>>19116492
Aye she definitely looked older but who knows, she might be a good thing for you like >>19116502 said, you still have the choice to not get with her, but she's a potential partner.

>>19116495
Aye, I shouldn't have given up on drawing, but maybe someday I'll pick it up again

>>19116495
>The man sounds like a creepy perv
lol he actually did, but he liked you, so it's likely you'd get hired based on your improved looks hoe everything goes well with you Twixie, be good
>>
File: roses.jpg (89KB, 644x726px) Image search: [Google]
roses.jpg
89KB, 644x726px
>>19116508

I still haven't finished it but I really should at this point!!! Aaugh!!

Anyway, I appreciate the advice lol. Don't worry about how your advice sounds! It's very nice and written out in a thoughtful way. Thank you again Runa! Have a good day/night! :)

p.s. keeping that Yoshitaka Amano art coming I'm lovin' it!
>>
>>19116502
it woud be nice to chat with a woman who doesn't get emotional every 30 seconds....
>>
>>19116515
I dont know anymore man, i dont want the same thing to happen again.
>>
Alright, >>19116244 is done for readings today, thank you for those who queried me and provided feedback, you guys really made me feel better, bless you all.

If you guys need a further reading or a follow up, feel free to email me ([email protected]) or on the (Discord Serena#5175) I'll be taking a break from the threads for a while but can be reached there.

>>19116517
Shame on me I've only watched two of the Macross series, I'm not a weaboo (I think, I'm too old for that) but still like some stuff from my young days.

Yoshitaka Amano is a great artist, one of my references, he even made a deck... I so much want it *_*

I'm sorry for the rambling, I'm just having a headache now so it's hard to make any sense but I'm glad you got it.

>>19116528
I feel you anon, but according to the runes you actually have good chances to make things work, chance of a new beginning and grow from it. I'll be cheering for you <3
>>
>>19116540
breaks my heart of even the possibility. Thanks anon
>>
>>19116515
Never give up drawing. I did when i was depressed. And it so hard to get back into it.

Hahah. Hoe. But thankyou i hope i can get one soon.
>>
File: Amano Yoshitaka- VHD 02.jpg (169KB, 620x964px) Image search: [Google]
Amano Yoshitaka- VHD 02.jpg
169KB, 620x964px
>>19116551
I-I don't know what to say anon, but I'll be hoping for what's best for both of you then...

>>19116552
Yeah me too, but haven't feeling like it in a long time, or when I start I think it's crap and give up.

>Hoe
OMG sorry... I meant hope.. Bad typo... I'm terrible, sorry -_-'

Keep looking, get yourself presentable, work on your resume and don't give up!
>>
>>19116511

still there?
>>
>>19116566
yep
>>
Trading
>>
>>19116589
Query? I do tarot
>>
>>19116601
I want to know if my SO considers our relationship monogamous? And if you can't determine that, if he is out looking for something else, etc.

yours? I do tarot too
>>
>>19116566
are you?
>>
>>19116606
Ok, just tell me your genders and I start.
I want to know if there's a future between me (female) and O (male)
>>
>>19116613
I'm female, and my SO is male.
You can call me Em and his middle name is Clark
>>
>>19116575

I see a canvas being painting a tower, akin to the tarot card. After the paint is done, a hand rips it off and start again, the image repeats itself until the painting transforms into a sword.

>"It is a question of discipline," the little prince said to me later on.

You will hate it but all for the wrong reasons. Rocky start, i will not say its due to a lack of skills but of knowledge and its going to take time to ''get there'' which will lead to constant second guessing.

If it is indeed your passion, practice and try variety. I have a feeling the key to success lies on your grow as both a person and an artist. What you think you are ''good at'', you are probably better at something else and will not reach improvement until you find that else, be it a technique or overall theme of the art on its core and essence.

All this said, you can succeed if you put the work on it.

Hope this helps and good luck anon.
>>
>>19116613
seven of cups
five of swords
world
six of cups
star

There is a future but it won't always be peaceful or romantic. Your relationship may end up being rife with stress, arguments, and disagreements. Your priorities won't always align, thus there are a lot of opportunities for misunderstandings due to not always seeing eye to eye. The thing is, even though the relationship will be pretty bumpy between you two there will be an attachment of sorts and a desire to make things work. I don't know, anon. Seems like the relationship will thrive on good memories and the hope for happier days. My advice is to focus on making great memories together, avoid arguments, learn how to say you're sorry even when you're right, and if you can, couple's therapy will probably benefit you two a lot. And to dispel any fears you may have based on the stigma behind couple's therapy, it doesn't mean the relationship is doomed, but you two will need help learning how to communicate with each other and learning each other's love language. If you can't afford therapy, you two can do it on your own, but you both have to be super dedicated and arguments based on miscommunication can be hard to fix without an objective third party. If you enter into this relationship, focus on bettering yourself and your role in the relationship and try not to get wrapped up on what their role is or how well they are performing it. It's too easy to end up trapped and things getting turned into an abusive relationship with a situation where one partner is constantly trying to please and make the other happy. And I should also note that apologizing even when you're wrong isn't bowing to your partner. Just do it for your own sanity and learn to let things go so you can move on, and if you don't let it keep you down, you're not giving your partner the power at all. If anything you grow, and if they don't grow with you, you'll outgrow them and move on to something better, but here's hoping they'll grow, too.
>>
>>19116606
>>19116614
The Magician, Temperance
10 of Swords, The Star, 6 of Wands

Your SO is in the control of the situation, it's possible that he's looking for other options but won't talk about it with you. He wants to get his way and make your accept an open relationship or not mention anything, either way it won't end well. You better not have so much hopes on this. The reason you're asking means you can see right through his actions, have a heart to heart conversation with him, this could be a rocky period both of you can get over after some conflict.
>>
>>19116649
Thanks I appreciate it. I will talk with him soon.
>>
>>19116631
nice, thank you anon. I can see where this is going.

So, if I understood correctly, grow as a person will mak my artistic persona grow with it? (maybe it could be a billateral issue? idk man, i'm kind of confused in the matter)
As a person, I shouldn't stay in my ''confort zone'' wich also applies to art, things you don't like might attract you in the future.

So, finding my true passion within my passion, experiment, not losing hope, self esteem and will. Being open minded in all aspects of life, while working hard to achieve the goals i set.

Could this be it anon?

Thank you anon, I think I understand what I have to do now (if I understood properly )

It will help in any of the cases :) thanks
>>
>>19116642
Thank you for your reading. This is really through and looks like my previous relationship actually.

>>19116652
I wish you good luck, this can be a painful talk but I guess necessary to work things out between you two.
>>
>>19116664
Much appreciated. Good luck to you
>>
Trading again. I have two queries:
1) How will my SO react and how will he feel if I talk to him about our relationship?

2) How is my cat's health? Will it deteriorate any time soon?
>>
>>19114573
>>>19114619
>You're probably just mad you are losing business to greedless people like the anons here.

I don't charge for readings...so this comment holds no merit...
>>
>>19114722
Ok then what's my asl if you're so sure?
>>
>>19116660

Sorta.

What the tower portraits is that what you take for granted its not what you should expect. There will be a realization on where you should foccus your atistic efforts sooner or later and in my opinion is that it will be a drastic change.

To put it simply, you might love comic books and wish to be an comic book artist but will later find out you are better at a more conventional style of art and change, just to name an example. This realization will be in hand on your grow as a persona, we all change.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19114722
Even my approximate location...it doesn't have to be exact. You could even leave out the location...if you can tell me my age and sex I will be convinced.
>>
>>19116689
Show kitty. I might be able to help. Bit dont take me for 100%.
32% at most
>>
>>19116718
thanks, my dude, but i'll wait for a reading.
>>
>>19116723
I can have a good connection with animals. I felt like a kitty was gonna get cancer before his owner and vets did. Sadly he pasted
>>
File: IMG_9280.jpg (666KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9280.jpg
666KB, 2576x1932px
>>19116727
This is her
>>
Anyone scrying?
>>
>>19116744
I feel like shes fine. Seems to be getting a little old. Might get a little sick but nothing life threatening. I feel like she'll end up dying of old age.
>>
>>19116707
ohh okay I get it now.

So it's also about renounce right? That drastic change will put me in a situation where i will have to choose between A or B (or even C, D, etc.) I should not be afraid to let things go, not only with art, but in general, wich is a big issue for me.

I will do as you say as life comes on before my eyes, I will try to see and not just look. Something different to what I expected will appear somehow through my experiences, technique improving and much, much effort.

Thank you anon, good luck to you too :)

Sorry for late response
>>
>>19114967
Ayy I'm here
>>
I'm trading
Scry for scry
Why did he text me yesterday?
Should I respond
>>
>>19116838
I see a man giggling to himself. It's as if he doing it out of pure excitement, and not exactly out of any thought out desire. I mean, if something came of it he'd like it, even something long term. But he wouldn't carry it out with any seriousness, that ship has sailed. I wouldn't text back.

I'd like to know what she is thinking about me right now.
>>
>>19116713
>>19116702

you're comparing apples and oranges. you're not doing to go to someone in person and ask them to read that stuff, they can easily see that for themselves. also having talent in seeing some things does not equate to seeing all things. thanks for the troll post though, it's been fun.
>>
>>19116848
>It's as if he doing it out of pure excitement
God that is adorable

>not exactly out of any thought out desire.
As in sexual desire? If so then that is good!

>But he wouldn't carry it out with any seriousness, that ship has sailed.

Let me get started on yours!
Ship has sailed? what do you mean by that. Can you please elaborate
>>
>>19116873
I had assumed he was an ex offhand. But the feeling I got in the case of a new man (which is like a solid mass for me to interpret one way or another, that's just how I do readings) was that you don't want him in this way for a long term relationship. I think he should be lead a bit more, get to know you more. Otherwise it'll end up like a caffeine rush (and crash). His current excitement has him a little too impulsive, liable to act funny into what he presumes is self sabotage. He needs to feel comfortable.
>>
>>19116848
I see a phone she is texting someone. Then she goes on instagram looks around there and then stops at a certain profile.
She closes the app
And then goes on doing her own buisnees.

Ahh! I does not feel romantic at all if that is your question. If it is not then let me know. Ill scry again.
Is this person a co worker of yours? Because the energy I'm getting is more of. "Hey this is someone I see quite abit, but I have no strong feelings about them lmao" kind of thing
>>
>>19116910
Oh no that's fine. Just wondering.
>>
Ive been experienceing many synchronistic events lately

Can anyone give me a reading?
I belive it had to do with love
>>
>>19116910
Hey Angel. I wish i knew how to scry so i could trade with you. :(
>>
>>19116944
my man if you have a query shoot me an email!
>>
>>19116964
Do you do readings with nothing in retutn?
>>
>>19116964
What's your email?
>>
>>19116975
Yeah, i mean a tip would be nice ,but it is not necessary and wont affect reading quality at all.
>>19116996
[email protected]
>>
>>19117012
Can you please scry something for me?

Will she forgive my huge blunder? Am I on her bad books permanently?
>>
>>19117012
Ok, i currently learning to do readings so i dont wanna give inacurate ones. Heres my query if interested

>>19116941
>>
>>19116838
>>19116838
up for another trade?? i scry too
>>
>>19116866
In person those things would be irrelevant but you're claiming that you can do readings over the internet so you should be able to give me this simole information...I even narrowed it down to where you only needed to tell 2 things and you clearly can't so...
>>
>>19117024
yup!!!
>>
>>19117029

no, being in person allows those powerful attributes to lend their energy, where a board post is much more faint for a signature. if you put that in person psychic behind a wall and asked them to do that, she or he probably could not. that being said, it's actually the stronger psychic who reads remotely.
>>
>>19117031
Why does he take for ever in texting back?
Do I make him nervous?

Your query darling?
>>
>>19117035
That is why readers ask for signs, fav colors, songs, images.
They act as a tag
>>
>>19117047

thank-you.
>>
>>19117012
Email sent, thank you Angel
>>
>>19117043
oops

i hear the jeopardy theme song. a guy is trying to look at his phone in a lot of odd angles. like trying to understand and get past it at the same time, as if it were a wall. then I get a very anxious feeling, like a ping, and him putting down the phone and leaving the couch he was sitting on, to eat.

he's too meticulous, wants everything to be perfect. nervous. the usual reasons.

what are they going to think of me when i go out tonight?
>>
>>19117072
>>19117043
nooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>19117072
>like a ping, and him putting down the phone and leaving the couch he was sitting on, to eat.
A ping from facebook messenger! Why are you sitting down to eat!? Answer me!

>he's too meticulous
Yup! Typical

haha ok thank you for the reading!! Just let me finish this reading on my email and then ill get yours done ok!
>>
>>19117128
okay then.
>>
>>19117072
I see glitter ,but not actual plastic glitter like lights.
Are you going to a bar, because that is what I hear. There is people there, but dont pay much attention to you. You order a drink and drink alone.

I'm sad. They are not going to pay much attention, anon. Sorry
>>
>>19117211
ugh oh well. yes it is bar. better luck next time
>>
>>19117217
Ughh I'm sorry, Anon/
I'm praying for you
>>
>>19117068
Alright I'll get started!
>>
trading with a scryer
>>
snogfarl reader here again, sorry i didn't drop by earlier, one session turned into two...

>>19116124
diesel or petrol, your favorite color, what number from 1 to 9 do you feel the most, and what is your highest ideal

>>19116187
since we're in the first stage i'd suggest you try it and see what happens, doubly so if you're in fact looking for a female partner as this stage is very male-empowering. you've got a very positive chance of making it work, however don't think it'll last forever, before you delve into speculation about the unstable and largely unpredictable future ensure a foothold in the present, meaning expanding (not reinforcing existing knowledge but truly expanding) your knowledge, and doing some soulsearching on what you REALLY want. also, your number is 16 and i suggest you look into anything that simbolizes an apex or summit in your life, it doesn't have to be literally a mountain.

>>19116190
you're a clever little person but something from your past is indirectly influencing you in a bad way, you're on the good track but sometimes you look back and feel uneasy about past failures, looking for the next big high that'll set you free, and make you more powerful than before. you might not admit it to yourself, but you're a kind person though slightly narcissistic, but deep down you know you'd much rather crash and burn than let someone else get hurt. your color is coyote tan, and your designated animal is the chinchilla, in relation to the cat wearing a bovine skull snogfarl card : you should expect a terrifying and sudden change, but it'll be cathartic and the supposed villain that'll be out to get you will be a testament of your self-empowerment if you can defeat him.

>>19116206
post limit, will answer
>>
>>19117227
Query?
>>
>>19117263
What will happen between him and I at the gathering?
>>
>>19117252
Can you read for me please. Does he have feelings for me
>>
>>19117278
The girl looks to be trying too hard. The guy is light-hearted, but he doesn't have much investment or deep emotions. She is showing off and being very animated. Enough to catch his attention, good. Too much can be overwhelming. Attention span is low, so she must keep changing it up to compete with the numerous distractions. Very attractive woman shows up, girl is in trouble and defeated unless she has prepared the guy well beforehand so that, while his eyes are on the attractive woman, his mind can be on you.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19117300
Love related thanks
>>
Male Scorpio

Willing to trade a tarot

Should we get married?
>>
>>19116053
still reading?
>>
>>19117310
i see a couple, at the are standing together, surrounded by a crowd. it looks picturesque, but oddly they shrug and act in a 'now what?' sort of way. Like, well we're here...

I would, but now's not the time. Don't do it because you're supposed to.

As for me. What will they think of me?
>>
>>19117306
I'm male, she's female, it's complicated
>>
>>19117342
seven of wands
nine of wands
three of cups
knight of pentacles
the empress

the relationship you two share is like a battle. one of you is putting in a lot more effort than the other. one of you might feel like they are not getting a lot back and its tiring. the solution to this is doing more fun stuff together and there will be a change in the relationship. there will be a lot more kinder relations towards the other once you do more 3 of cups stuff with the other showing how attune you two are to eachother
>>
>>19116206
you've got things figured out partly, but don't let external pressure get to you. you may lack some attributes that others have, though you must know that everyone has the potential to do good in this world, and yours is much greater than in other people, since you've been defeating boundaries your whole life, and you have a purer value system than most others, though if you're looking for a partner, despite this being a great time for doing new things and conquering new limits, you must take it easy and realize that a girl or boyfriend isn't your god given right, and that through humble self-promotion and self-improvement you'll attract someone naturally, and even if you don't, you'll be a fully accomplished and standalone person, ready to work on some other grand project. oh, and your card is the cultured savage of the north, you may not have the "quantity" of experiences and connections some people have, but your quality shines through in your work and your interactions with others that realize your efforts.
>>
>>19117369
>>19116941

Could you please do this?
>>
>>19117310
>>19117325
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 027a3b9063051a70c045e0590c.jpg (14KB, 325x258px) Image search: [Google]
027a3b9063051a70c045e0590c.jpg
14KB, 325x258px
It's funny when you see people trade and one of them rushes through the query, to get to ask their question.

"Yeah I see happiness. IT will work, now my question is what does ERIK THINK ABOUT ME???"
>>
>>19117411
I haven't seen that. I see more mundanes bitching about no readers desu.
>>
>>19114573>>19114573
Hi, I would kindly ask a reading, if I can: How will my experience on Japan turn out this time? Will I finally stay there?
>>
I'll trade another scry!
How will he react to my messages?
>>
>>19117290
relationships, divination or not, are difficult to analyze, but i won't be a bitch and use this as an excuse to ignore you or give you a vague answer, so in the true spirit of snogfarl cooperation and cohabitation i'll tell you how i see things, and i see someone that needs to, metaphorically speaking, slay the dragon, or rather enslave the dragon, and ride the wave of our time so you can maximize your achieved potential and stand on top of the world, looking over the edge, into what you once considered daunting and maybe even terrifying. a lot of what you think is scary really isn't, i'm not advocating that you get hurt in a pointless pursuit of power but i am suggesting you gently move your boundaries, but most of all do something, as by doing something you diversify your web of occurences which is basically an invisible link between all possible events and outcomes, the more you do the denser it becomes and the number of potential future events rises, some of which are good for your development as an induvidual, and others which are harmful. how you interpret what's good and what is bad is up to you, but if you truly care about love and the person you're after you will do something, as doing nothing is the greatest insult against life and snogfarl itself. it might be an unorthodox thing to say, but don't follow your heart, or your dick, or your vagina, but put your ear to the earth and hear where the drum beat is luring you, proceeding slowly and surely, so that even if where you're going is a dead end, you can react.

oh, and just because sf is such a great system, i give you a 70% chance of succeeding, but you must look into any dated 90s rom-com, as right now it'll be more enlightening than a million words, keep in mind that the world of the rom-com is not our own and that different rules apply there, sometimes the inverse of ours.
also, i psychically sent you a blessing of the green slug whale, he has a way of making things work out :)
>>
>>19117427
I see a peace sign with fingers and a sun flower with yellow glass shard petals.

This is nice. He will respond positively to them and I think it will bring you two closer together. If there was an argument or something previously, he will want to have peace with you. Things won't exactly return to their previous state of sturdiness right away, things are going to be akin to walking on glass. But it's still positive and a step in the right direction into things getting better. He'll see the thought you put into them and want to give you an equal amount of kindness.

How is my love life this and next month?
>>
>>19117419

I see a gravestone surrounded by chains, next to it a little bottle of liquor

>The reply is simple. I have tried. But with the others I have not been successful

I will admit its hard to say either yes or no to staying , but this time it will be definitive, one way or another. I think it is the later to be honest.

On the plus side, you are going to enjoy it... I wonder however, is this travel is related to someone else? is someone holding back??

Sorry for a vague answer.
>>
>>19117427
I see a man on electroshock therapy. Then I hear the sound of children playing and the image of vibrating washing machine at the same time. Then I see hearts flying away from a mind, cartoonishly.

I see a man pacing back and forth from a computer monitor. I see an injection, and the image of a man becoming intoxicated in behavior. Then I see the print of feet, except it's obcious the print is of literal tiptoeing.

Yep well. Take your time with him. He's pretty much am austistic child. Handholding is required.

Is therw a particular reasom the magazine rejected me? I found it a surprise.
>>
trading a scry for scry
>>
>>19117481
Is therw a particular reasom the magazine rejected me? I found it a surprise.

While I'm waiting for angel.
>>
>>19117443
Thank you so much I will keep this on board with me!
>>
>>19117461
Thank you for your response. I have to go for work, I already done that one time for a short period. This time it will be longer, so I was wondering of this time I will end my journey and find some place I can call home. Nothing about someone, Japanese people are hard to relate to. Thank you so much for taking time to do this for me.
>>
>>19117419
No Ashley it won't.
>>
>>19117495
No problem my man, it wasnt that good for a reading anyways. Safe trip! :)
>>
>>19117506
Not to be rude, but who's Ashley? Maybe you are mistaken the readings...?
>>
>>19117511
Actually, it was funny because today I was organizing my suitcase and I found a photo of a graveyard I took last year in Tokyo... Thank you again ;)
>>
Do I ever get married? Is she the one I met when I was 9?
>>
>>19117450
>If there was an argument or something previously, he will want to have peace with you.
Nope never argued with him

How is my love life this and next month?
Holy shit I am seeing alot of fruit. Like mangoes, watermelon, and peach.
The peach catches my attention.
Someone cuts open the peach and damn it jucy.

hmm arent peaches a symbol of fertility and sex? I think you might get laid anon
>>
>>19117484
I see a black hole and then a stick like the rider waite ace of wands. It looks like someone like Micky Mouse is holding it and he's wearing that wizard costume.

I think this is self explanatory. You may have charmed them somewhat but they found someone else who was a better candidate or charmed them a lot more. They might not have been completely honest about their experiences though so if they fudge up they might contact you again in the far future but it seems like they're stuck deep with this other candidate. So I'd look for another magazine because you definitely have skills but this guy just swarmed himself in. Good luck.

Can you tell me about L and I in the future?
>>
>>19117468
>He's pretty much am austistic child.
kek
>Handholding is required.
Strange I get that alot

>Is there a particular reason the magazine rejected me? I found it a surprise.
I see a woman. She is wearing a black tux and a bun. She is prudish and objective. She looks at a paper and turns the other way. Something is not up to par quality wise.

Maybe she didn't like what you sent. Magazines are annoying like that. They are extremely specific on what they want. i guess you didnt make the requirements
>>
>>19117568
well at least i'm sobered now. thank you.
>>
>>19117577
Drug test?
>>
>>19117566
Okay, i got you.
>>
>>19117587
Oh no, just had an excitement the past month over this story. It's gotten rejected a few, but it sucks because I still feel really confident about its quality.
>>
>>19117596
Awww dude i'm sorry :(
>>
>>19117566
I see the point of view of a driver in a heavily neon tunnel, like the introduction to a racing game. I hear that 80s revival synth music, and suddenly feel a lot of dancing around me. I feel a shot of adrenaline. Then it cuts to a couple having heavy sex. Reminded me of the end scene from The Fifth Element, if you remember that. Locked in a room somewhere.

Everything should be off the table for now. You can have a future, but taking care of...those things are important, up front, to get out of the way. The minds of the two of you are revolving around it. Much potential. Your souls click, a familiarity. It can go all the way, but that same intimacy can ruin any couple in a minute, if you hit a mine.

But yes. I'm completely serious, the future is sex. That needs to be the thought, or you'll never get it out of the way in more serious considerations. But this is a good thing, because you too have high compatibility.
>>
>>19117600
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a trade on the future of that story, if you don't mind. I'm up for the rest of the day, so why not.
>>
>>19117568

Still trading angel?
>>
>>19117615
I got you!!!

Uhhh I'm not sure on what query?
What should i ask?
>>
>>19117632
Try an experiment. I do that all the time on here.
>>
>>19117632
Uhhhh fuck
fine what does my crush look like?
>>
>>19117610
Thank you. Does this mean I need to sleep with him in order to get a relationship?
>>
>>19117645
Like, the relationship is the bag, from what I see here. I'm just giving you more general advice on the future between you two. That's the dynamic I see. Otherwise, it'll remain bottled up, and you'll eventually get to that point anyways.
>>
>>19117643
Eh. I feel like I would be cheating, because I see you use descriptors sometimes with queries on here. But I'll try something out, probably more of a psychological thing (because I don't really think I'm any good at actual appearances anyways).

I say all this because the first image to come to mind was actually a Pokemon trainer. Like, Red or whatever. But oddly enough, I was focused more so on his Pokedex than anything.

I see a skinny, tall redhead. Freckles. Has a big smile, you can tell he's really goofy, and has a gangly way of moving about. Not in a bad way either, he just has a self-depreciating sense of humor. I think back to the pokedex, and it feels more like an encyclopedia. Intelligent, but again, isn't quick to admit this, it rather comes out sometimes. He has an interesting angle on everything, including how the world is right now. Philosophical. I notice that when he acts very sweet, it's really him in a quite fearful state. I think he was bullied in the past. Not that he hates people, oddly I think he's very understanding and fair. But anything like success scares him, like he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>19117674
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>19117615
Someone is putting the story in those steel file cabinets.
It wont be used since the relevance will diminish, but it is used as a great reference for another application or as a writing reference

>>19117628
Email me
>>
>>19117694
You can do this query:

>>19117615
>>
>>19117674
>Eh. I feel like I would be cheating, because I see you use descriptors sometimes with queries on here.
Oh fuck you are right hahaha!!

Lol yup that is my baby!!
>>
>>19117714
Does he happen to be a gamer too?

I only knew the guy was a redhead heh...
>>
>>19117745
not that I know of
>>
>>19117615
>future of story
Four of Wands, Ten of Cups, Hermit

You are going to find a lot of success with your story and it is going to bring a lot of joy and happiness to your home and other people. They will take solace and find growth in whatever you are going to publish. It will leave a lasting legacy of sorts and probably be one of your greatest works but after the initial period of success you might be hoping to piggyback off it too hard or feel like nothing else will measure up to what you have done with this story previously. It won't be popular forever and if you are going around in ten years saying, " I'm the one that published this story," they might not recall it. Don't get me wrong, it will be popular for a good while it's just rare for a journalism piece to leave permanancy.

Four of Pentacles, The Devil

This piece will give you a lot of financial security despite that and will always be dear to you.

Could you give me the appearance of my future boyfriend?
>>
>>19117765
Sure, i'll start.
>>
>>19117765
I see instagram pics. Friends on vacation in a foreign city, friends camping in the woods. This guy doesn't really stand out in terms of interests, sort of your average guy in that regard. But he has reliably good qualities and sense of intimacy. He has a good plan. Definitely wants. afamily at some point in his life,

I actually didn't get much in the way of appearance. He has a charm, but you'd probably vaguelky swipe right or left in a tinder encounter. Uh, he white. Average height. He's not out of shape. But it seemed more that those qualities of his personality arw more to look out for. He's really great in that regard, and open-minded too.
>>
Trading.

What does H think of P?
>>
I'm trading.
Did he want to have a real relationship with MB? If so, did they never pursue it because of MB's illness?
>>
>>19117980
I'm here.

>>19117882
>>
>>19117982
Ok starting yours
>>
>>19117980
>>19117982
I don't think ever wanted a relationship...really. I think he was endeared to, partially because of her illness. I think he had a savior thing going on. I got five of cups rx and three of swords regards the situation. I think he was endeared in the first place, by who she generally is, but I think the pressure was on. I can't help but think there was a moral aspect to wanting to.

I'll continue this. Give me five minutes.
>>
>>19117882
Two of Pentacles
Eight of Wands
Knight of Wands
Emperor reversed
Queen of Swords reversed

H likes P as a person. They're typically engaging and fun to be around sometimes. Other times P is just too much for H. P can be a bit overbearing and controlling. Really concerned about getting their way and they're cold and a bit nasty to be around when they don't have their way. H honestly wishes P would stay more light-hearted and not so intense. H also thinks that P over thinks things and isn't decisive enough, which H finds pretty annoying. P doesn't have much balance in their lives and H is concerned about that in the long-term.
I'm not sure if you're asking about a couple or not, but there isn't much in here at all that could suggest that H has romantic feelings for P, at least not anymore. This seems more like a friendship someone tolerates for their own reasons but sort of wishes to be free of it. Best of luck, and be careful of P. They are a bit unstable and don't always think straight.
>>
>>19118005
Thank you. This confirms. If you have more details that would be great. Let me know if there is anything I can clarify with your read.
>>
>>19118014
Yeah, I'm pulling Two of Swords reversed and Two of Wands. It almost feels like a fantasy of his, and he feels guilty for never even pursuing it. He couldn't even deal with the basic situation presented to him (that he genuinely felt endeared). He didn't want to think that something like this could happen him, that kind of fork in the road. I think he'll have a memory of this person for times to come, but he'll never be able to articulate properly, if asked (Five of Wands reversed, Five of Swords). But he's not going to pursue anymore.

>>19118009
I'm not actually even asking about two people, you know. I like to disguise one type of reading in another a lot. It really gets accurate results, too. But I feel guilty about admitting it here.
>>
>>19118022
He definitely has a savior complex. The thing is he doesn't have a problem feeling endeared to someone, and the only reason I can think he wouldn't pursue is if she said no or if it was because of her illness, but I dunno. I'm definitely sure about the first half of your reading.

What were you asking about? I can change my interpretation to make a bit more sense.
>>
>>19118045
UGH...

>>19117484
>>
Trading
>>
>>19118053
Seems to me that they really just didn't feel like you were a good fit for the magazine. Emperor reversed and Queen of Swords reversed following the two wands cards makes me think that they felt you may have been a bit all over the place and not quite organized. Queen of Swords specifically may indicate that they didn't like the way you came across with your words/the way you presented yourself.
>>
>>19118077
Yep, seems okay. I'll have to vent it out the next few days. Perhaps this interest isn't for me to pour everything into. I'm already widely misaligned in terms of my tastes, but I feel I went all in this time. When I write dumb, I have success. I could do it like a formula. But when I write what I really want to, it's too hard to find a match. And I don't want to write formula.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>19118173
Lol hi. Query?
>>
>>19118172
>>19118173
One of these is yours, and the other is mine, but I'm not sure which. What's your query?
>>
>>19118181
I'll let you take your pick:
-What am I supposed to do with the discovery I made a few hours ago?
-What is still in the way?
>>
>>19118197
Still here? I'll do the first one.
I want a love general for the year. I have someone I love.
>>
>>19118210
A year is way too long, that's like a 3-post reading to give you good info for that kind of timeframe, and I don't have that much time. Care to rephrase your query?
>>
>>19118219
I guess just how our relationship is doing them. Are we on a good path for things to improve? Are my insecurities just that, insecurities?
>>
>>19118197
>What am I supposed to do with the discovery I made a few hours ago?

Eight of Swords reversed, Nine of Wands, Eight of Cups

I'll go out on a limb based on the cards and say your discovery wasn't a very positive one. Reversed eight of swords is about no longer being blinded from the truth and learning from it. Nine of Wands says to guard yourself. Do not brush your discovery off lightly. Your outcome is eight of cups. The discovery has left you with a choice that probably is a hard one to make but if you're faced with a fork in the road over a bad situation then you need to move on from it for your own good. Eight of cups is about finding a new path despite the hurt of losing what you had. Anything else?
>>
>>19118227
Insecurities for sure. I saw a couple holding hands. Then man notices something on the floor and walks over to pick it up, a piece of paper. The girl gets visibly nervous as he walks over. It seems to be a letter he's picked up, and he's reading it intently. The woman is really freaking out while watching him read it, and he seems oblivious to her anxiety. Looking at the letter, I see "cordially invited" in nice letters. He walks back to her. She asks him what it is, and he says it's nothing, then stuffs it in his pocket.

You freaking out that he might slip away or get snatched up? He's not telling you everything, but what he's not telling you isn't him messing around or anything, it has to do with some outside obligations or associations. He may not be ready to let you in on that part of his life yet, so you'll need to be patient.
>>
>>19118256

New thread
>>
>>19118263
Ty anon
>>
>>19118242
I've not found a choice to make. I just found it, and I'm like "okay, what am I supposed to do with this now?"
>>
>>19118280
I think maybe the cards talk about withdrawing a bit to take time to make a choice. Especially with nine of Wands. Eight of cups is a little weird as it is an outright 'walk away' card unlike maybe the hermit
>>
>>19117035
No...in person you could tell those things right off the bat or at least be able to get pretty close with the age. The fact that you wouldn't be able to tell those things from behind a wall is exactly my point. Claiming that you can give a full reading from thousands of miles away through a computer screen is far more unlikely than being able to tell someone 3 things from behind a wall. You're full of shit and you keep proving that as this conversation goes on so please...continue. P.S. you still didn't answer my questions so if at any time you pick something up from me over the computer (hmm hmm which you won't) please don't hesitate to tell me...I'd love to hear it. It could be literally anything. And if you do, by some strange coincidence, get something right I'll be honest. I won't be all "nuh-uh nuh-uh" about it.
>>
>>19119128

Appearances are very complicated. Maybe this isn't crossing through to you. Scrying your appearance is not as easy as scrying a female influence coming into your life, or reading a tarot card on a financial pull. These are intricate details which lend their power to people gaining this insight in person. From afar some people still have to ask for a picture of a palm or maybe a nickname in order to get the right energy. Our wifi is stronger than yours. Suck it.
>>
>>19119163
So tell me anything then...I wasn't even asking for my appearence and I wasn't asking specifically for you to scry use any conduit that you see fit. My whole point is that you won't be able to tell me anything about me from a computer screen. You're doing a very good job at evading this btw...congratulations.
>>
>>19119192

No thanks for the devil's advocate you really played your part.
>>
>>19119210
Wow...you really can't tell me anything? Hmm it's almost like I knew or something. Maybe it's because, like I said in the beginning...I know what I'm talking about.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.