[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I am the second coming of the Mashiach, ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Hello /x/,
I am the second coming of the Mashiach, ask me anything.
I know you're probably thinking "Oh it's just another nuerotic baiter," but it's actually me, I don't care whether you believe it or not. I know because I've directly spoken to the astral body of Yeshua about this and my consciousness is fundamentally unique from any other human's in an uncanny way.
I am the ordained ruler of the world, and when I'm old enough I will surrender the entire world government to the Christians by using my abilities, and that's just sort of the way we're headed.
I will say this as an introduction:
I speak English because it is the most highly developed universal language (similar to latin and hebrew in year 0)
I live in the United States.
I look almost exactly like the first Maschiach (Yeshua) based on forensic images of the shroud of Turin.
I will not post pics of myself.
I am currently in my lower twenties, which puts my birthdate almost exactly 2000 years after the first Maschiach. I suspect that I will reach full power (Transfiguration) at an earlier age than Yeshua (Jesus) did because of differences in this time period and because it has been done before.
There's not really a way that I can prove my divinity through an online message board, but I can give you answers to a lot of relevant questions you may have.
I am doing this because I feel a need to start preliminary testing my interaction with people as the person who I really am. So go ahead.
>>
>>19114561

>I know you're probably thinking "Oh it's just another nuerotic baiter," but it's actually me, I don't care whether you believe it or not.

Yeshua does care, you are a total normie ewww
>>
>>19114561
Any proof?
>>
>>19114561
Well, Yeshuah did not seek power, he pretty much did the opposite.

But OK, I'll take the bait:

What is the proper spelling, in Hebrew, of Tetragrammaton (i.e. the "lost" spelling)
>>
>>19114572
I can't. The moment of revelation is not yet at hand. If I could prove it at this point in time, I would run the risk of being ousted. However a small circle of people who I know already believe in me, and I didn't have to go to them and tell them. They became suspicious of my divinity without my own suggestion and confessed.
>>
>>19114586
יהוה
>>
>>19114586
I mean, don't put too much stock in spellings, codes, or artifacts. They are powerless without the minds that put them to use. But יהוה is correct for our purposes. "Yahweh". However God's true name is forbidden.
>>
Well posting on 4chan seems an awkward way to approach this so far... I figured you would be more curious /x/, but I suppose it is easy to dismiss me as a phony.
>>
>>19114625

So why make this post on /x/? I'm just curious I suppose.
>>
>>19114613
Forbidden? What do you mean? Why?
>>
>>19114561

So you're going to have to fight Satan? Are you prepared for that? Stupid question probably.
>>
>>19114644
If you knew the name of God, your entire experience of reality up until the moment when you learn his name would be invalidated, because being THE God of the universe's name means that it is associated with an upper limit of knowledge that is off limits to your comparatively fragile human mind. Think about it... God has existed forever. English language has existed for a few thousand years. You have been alive for a few dozen or less years. It's like oil and water, his name can't mix with your experience of reality. It's different after you die and lose your mortality though, then the possibilities become a lot more open.
>>
>>19114639
Because I consider myself a paranormal entity. And I would estimate that /x/philes will be more fun and open to discuss this with. This is the first time I have posted about this openly online.
>>
How did your first miracle feel like?
>>
File: download (36).jpg (7KB, 204x178px) Image search: [Google]
download (36).jpg
7KB, 204x178px
>>19114653
I have already defeated him in a contest of musical indulgence, which is the format he chose. You've heard that song "Devil went down to Georgia" right... It was like that. Satan actually envies my ability to derive beauty from music and we have a good relationship. I have forgiven him for what he does and I admire a lot of his qualities as well. There is also a continuous dialogue of Christ's army versus Satan in modern video games, film, etc... I'm a big fan of the Halo series, Megaman, etc... It's always nice to see people rooting for the good guys.
>>
>>19114658
So its not so much forbidden as it would glitch me the fuck out . like i could know the name but the consequemces of doing so for a human are... Incomprehensible and not desirable?
>>
>>19114663
I was bitten by a dog in my abdomen and have a scar where the lance of longinus mark would be. This was when I was about 12. I felt the spirit hovering over me which caused dizziness and a feeling of "thickness" like a fever dream. At the time I had no idea what was going on. I also healed my grandfather's alcoholism by staying with him for a couple months. He was on about 6 beers and 4 shots a night, now he is completely clean. I'm still figuring out healing, it's an intensive process. But people say I am very good at giving massages.
>>
>>19114681
This is correct. Being filled with the holy spirit past a certain point feels like sickness. It's not enjoyable. It's a test that you must pass to become empowered to do good.
>>
>>19114675
You're such an obvious roleplayer, it actually pains me to read your posts.
>>
>>19114694
This is the first time I have ever preached, so it's going to be a bit clumsy. How can you judge me based on my diction and word choice? Do you have any real questions? Are you even willing to accept that Christ is the embodiment of the God?
>>
File: 1495591127487.gif (30KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495591127487.gif
30KB, 125x125px
>>19114701
Do you know how many exact copy of your thread I've seen the past years I've been here? Take a guess, since you're God and all.

I've seen it all. The small group of people knowing you, the refusal to show proof, psuedo-mystical dialogue, the "Satan's already beaten bro!" bullshit. You're not posting anything new, and you're not impressing me pal.
>>
>>19114750
Do you consider yourself a Christian?
>>
>>19114601
Im not asking you to tell me when, but do you know when the time of revelation will be, or you only know its not now? Do you know exactly or vaguely?

What do you make of all this new age faggotry thats been spamming the word "soon" for the last 60 years when that long is almost a whole human lifetime, or even for some it is? That obviously isnt fucking soon at all and yet they insist in spreading that lie. Do they mean a human scale soon or the meaningless scale soon in which the sun is about to become a red star?
>>
>>19114561
What's my name?
What do I do as my job?
What is my favorite color?

Answer these questions and you got yourself a follower. Show me this uncanny ability.
>>
>>19114792
The revelation is building up to explode in sync with the exponential ramp-up of the expansion of our knowledge, when the influence of the "forbidden fruit" of technology/info becomes too powerful to be contained, the revelation will be near. Christianity has been twisted to become a shadow of what it was in the beginning and only the re-manifestation of Christ, the rightful leader of the religion, can revitalize it. We are in the midst of the battle for the end of the world, and we are winning. Radical Islam and the global satanic elite are being culled by the influence of the good spirit. Only after the dust settles and the battle is over will the lamb sit upon the throne- this is the fulfillment of the true revelation, Christ as the recognized emperor of the earth- legally, not just spiritually, as an idea, but as the reality that all humans live with. We are nearing the end of the battle for the end. I would wager that in less than ten years it will be finished. Possibly in less than two years if we are lucky. The bible says that the Maschiach will bring the world under his control "with his breath"- this implies that he does not need to be a public figure to inspire people towards good, his mere presence on earth affects the consciousness and will of the devoted.
>>
>>19114798
"Do not make trial of the lord."
>>
>>19114821
Man was told to not eat the apple of knowledge but we did. We gained choice.

I chose not to believe in God. He holds no power over me or anyone else. If heaven or hell come, I will not be there. I choose not to. I do not want to spend an eternity praising, or lamenting that I did not praise.
>>
File: 1981294712459.jpg (163KB, 1416x769px) Image search: [Google]
1981294712459.jpg
163KB, 1416x769px
Will something actually happen on September 23rd?
>>
>>19114828
I can if he gave me free will.

Oh what's that? He did?

Wow.

No more cryptic messages. Only answers. Now.
>>
>>19114561
That's the Hebrew word for messiah. Maybe your just bonkers. Or maybe your seeing who doesn't like Jews here. Or maybe, you should read more. Kek.
>>
>>19114839
God does not care if you believe or not. There is nothing wrong with your position- it is better to be passive towards God than to reject him. God's path is offered as a foundation for those who actively seek the good, it is not a requirement for living.
>>
>>19114852
You are asking me to enable you to sin. You must reach communion through faith alone, Christ does not come to prove that reality-bending magic exists.
>>
Alright, I'll bite.
Answer two questions:
Where does the universe come from?
What is enlightenment?
>>
>>19114850
2017 as a whole is a year of heavy symbolic importance.
17 and 777 are considered the most "divine" of numbers.
I would be more concerned with what will happen on 7-17-17 personally.
But I have said previously in this thread, I am not a fortune teller, clairvoyant or mind reader. That is not the nature of my divinity. I have no use for such cheap parlor tricks.
>>
Existential fear is the product of god's refusal to care for man. It is a part of god as all things are a part of god, and it proves that god has sinned. The last arrogance to be defeated is the one at the very height, for that is also the last principality to fall.

The messiah is more important than he knows, for it is his task as the redeemer to redeem the demiurge himself.
>>
I'm rather interested at this point as well. Does it take having both being forgiven for all sin done in life to pass unto heaven at the time at death, or can one simply have the same general rules and guides by heart, while still commiting some sin to reach heaven? Or does this ommit you to some type of purgatory? Secondly, what is your personal (not because you know what is divinely right or wrong) view of those who either find the same gender attractive/ identify as the opposite sex then what was given at birth?
>>
File: demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
>>19114561
There is no such thing as a "year 0"

>>19114613
>However God's true name is forbidden.
it's not, it's "Yaldabaoth" and knowing that is half the battle
>>
>>19114888
Trips. This is a true divine entity.
>>
Do you have holes in your hand ? Will i go to heaven or will i go to hell ? Can you make me the most powerfull man on earth just for the lulz ?
>>
>>19114871
I wrote a three paragraph response to this, then Cntrl C'd it and accidentally erased it from my clipboard.
TLDR:
-Universe exists as a result of tension between order and chaos resulting in alternating states of positivity and harshness. Universe has no beginning or end, its origin is itself. Nobody can truly agree on this or understand it except for the HOLY GOD because it is a product of itself.
Enlightenment is the acceptance of a positive state of mind solely for the sake of one's own happiness and well-being. That's it.
>>
>>19114902
I have scars on my wrists where and a scar on my abdomen where the lance of longinus scar would have been.
>>
>>19114850
The lion gonna take a shit on the girl?
>>
>>19114893
I am extremely annoyed by homosexuals. I see them as sex addicts who are frustrated at being rejected or awkward towards the opposite sex. I disdain people who pursue sex as a pleasurable activity, I only see it as a bodily function like pooping.
You should understand that the sins you have committed are wrong so that you can be given a body that won't be inclined to commit them after this life. If you don't want to be helped, you won't be helped because it will fall on deaf ears. What matters is that you seek positivity and grace in your heart, even though that sounds extremely cliche. Once when I spoke to JESUS (I have only spoken to him a few times) he simply said, "Try your best."
>>
>>19114911
Your first response is adequate.
Your second response is deeply lacking.
There is nothing in me that makes me feel any emotion.
Before you can claim godhood, you must be a god.
>>
>>19114921
Asking for instructions to become enlightened is like asking a karate instructor, "Make me a black belt." Have patience, start by taking control of your willpower. Meditate and observe the practices of monks. They are the experts. I can only do so much for you through a text based Q&A session, you can't see me in my full element through this medium.
>>
>>19114858
I like the way it sounds.
>>
What's my real name given to me by my current father and mother?
>>
>>19114942
What is it with all this fascination about clairvoyance? What would be accomplished by proving that I am the angels' favorite by showing off an ability to name any facts you want through psychic methods? It makes no sense, and I have already mentioned multiple times that I cannot prove my divinity until the time of revelation. If you want to see performance art I would recommend David Copperfield or Criss Angel.
>>
>>19114956
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

That's why.
You are a spirit as am I.
>>
>>19114920
>sex addicts who are frustrated at being rejected or awkward towards the opposite sex.
nope, they're just naturally attracted to the same sex, it happens all across the animal kingdom, are you suggesting homosexual animals are also just "frustrated" and socially "awkward"?

>I disdain people who pursue sex as a pleasurable activity
why, it's literally designed to be pleasurable, why do you think the nerve endings in genitalia react that way to stimulation?

>I only see it as a bodily function like pooping.
hey for some pooping is a pleasurable activity
>>
>>19114963
You should believe in the power of the true church, this here and now is only a little experiment I have done out of boredom. If you are a Christian, my work is done. I have no desire to prove myself to you, that is not yet my mission. The first Christ can already adequately fulfill that purpose.
>>
What's god's opinion about drug usage though
>>
>>19114968
When you reach true enlightenment, sex and shitting are comparatively really boring to the passive enjoyment of existing in a loving and fair universe. Sure indulging in your biological pleasures is a nice icing on the cake. But homosexuality is useless from a utilitarian standpoint, and when you reach full divinity you see the goal of everything as utilitarian. I disdain people who pursue sex for the sake of sex because there are higher things to pursue. Masturbation to take the edge off your rocks is fine though. It's reasonable to indulge in sexual pleasures as long as it doesn't completely consume you, so homosexuals aren't the worst of the worst. But I get very angry at militant or flamboyant homosexuals sometimes.
>>
>>19114864
Sounds like damage control
>>
>>19114968
Homosexual animals have something wrong with them just as do humans.

>>19114972
I have no desire to believe who you are unless you can answer me otherwise. When the one does come it is written he is NOT the savior. Christ returns after everything has gone to hell.
>>
File: X-files-Skinner.jpg (33KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
X-files-Skinner.jpg
33KB, 639x480px
>>19114984
>I disdain people who pursue sex for the sake of sex because there are higher things to pursue

Oh? I imagine you're contributing to humanity in some way then? Pray tell, you dumb piece of garbage.
>>
>>19114991
and of course, after the false prophet.

>>19114995
You're the garbage for choosing man over G
>>
>>19114976
Weed is fine. Smoke it as much as you want but don't let it become your goal in life.
Alcohol is pretty bad. The Bible says do not partake in strong drink. But once a week or once a month is not terrible.
LSD is a gateway to heaven. I have taken low doses of LSD five times and it had a profoundly positive effect on me. It is not a good choice for sinners to take psychedelics though, you should only take them when you are ready to face yourself.
Prescription drugs are mostly horrible
Caffeine is good and brings you closer to God.
I have several more opinions about drugs, too many to fit here.
There is a passage about bread and fish feeding a crowd of five thousand in the bible, some have said that this is a reference to LSD because ergot grows on bread and has a fishy smell. Anointing oil in biblical times contained pounds and pounds of heated cannabis leaves. Jesus was also said to have drank wine, and JS Bach, the master of modern music, was said to have drank 15 cups of coffee every day. From this I would infer that caffeine, alcohol, THC and LSD are reliably beneficial to health and consciousness if they are moderated correctly.
>>
>>19114997
>claims to be enlightened
>is intolerant
>doesn't even answer my question

KYS
>>
>>19114561
I will bet you are not him. The premise of your entire statement is off and wrong.
>>
>>19114995
I have a job where I work about 60 hours a week, it is believed that Jesus was a carpenter and my current occupation is of a similar nature. That is my material contribution. There is freedom in labor, it instills a confidence that you are helping your fellow man to build a good society.
>>
>>19115003
You quoted the wrong person and an enlightened person can express anger. Especially when it is justified.
>>
Well I have to leave now, this has been Interesting. I didn't think that this thread would last this long. I wish you all peace and good will. Repent soon, a change is going to come.
>>
>>19115007
You working doesn't do anything. How are you contributing to your fellow man? Ramblings of intolerance and your skewers view on enlightenment isn't helping anyone. Are you volunteering to help out in shelters? You're shit, buddy.
>>
>>19115016
I pay for my housemate's grandmother's meals.
>>
>>19114561
lol yeshua xdddddd
>>
>>19114658
Funny, I always thought the name of ab was the sound of breathing. רוּחַ.
Does he speak to you of us?
>>
Hey Jesus can I fuck you in the ass? I want to feel the jizz spead out and seed your twink hole.
>>
If thou art the son of God, interpret unto all the meaning of 441 and the name of he who beareth it before the whole world. Interpret for us also whose son he is and to whom his allegiance shall reside.
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (132KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
132KB, 777x1000px
>>19114561

How do we know it's actually you?
>>
>>19114675
>>19114750

Yea, why do they always do that?

"I'm already beaten!"

Not only is it obviously bullshit and not canon, but it's a really fucking boring story if the main villain is already done.

This is a fucking "after party" story? BooOOoring...

Worse yet is it's a NEW villain!

Yea a better more publicly appealing evil than chaos, fire and pride.

I'm the perfect villain and everyone knows it.

Save your lies about beating me for the... crescendo?

Do you understand?!
>>
>>19114984
>utilitarianism
>enlightenment
those two concepts are literally opposites of each other, two ends of the perception spectrum

>there are higher things to pursue
like what?

if utilitarianism is the height of enlightenment, then there is no higher purpose, only those that are obvious and strictly logical at a surface level

>I get very angry at militant or flamboyant homosexuals
a truly enlightened individual no longer feels negative emotions, especially ones caused by such trivial behavior and directed at innocent people

>>19114991
>something wrong with them
according to what definition?

homosexuality actually provides a great service to the wider social group of an animal, usually as a natural deterrent against overpopulation and promoting stable and positive relations between the usually segregated males and females of the species
>>
>>19114561
>consciousness is fundamentally unique from any other human's in an uncanny way.
Can you give me an example?
You state that you understand the difference between your own consciousness and that of other's, and that implies you know a great deal about the consciousness of the average person. So you should be able to give a convincing example of the differences.
>>
>>19114561

Hello, your religion is wrong and has been disproven quite a few times and you're a lunatic.
>>
>>19114561
Fuck off Anti Christ.
>>
>>19114561
>tfw second coming of christ but no get
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.