[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I don't know how to go on about this shit but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Ok, so I don't know how to go on about this shit but I've heard from my roomie that this is the paranormal place to ask this bullshit question, so here goes.

My roommate is a fucking ghost and he can't see to get the hint to move on. Like, I seriously don't know what to do. So yeah, you probably wondering how this shit happened so lemme tell ya.

Roommate slips on a detergent in the kitchen and knocks his head on the counter. He bleeds to dead on the floor and I found him but he has been long dead. Anyway a couple days later after the funeral I hear the PS3 in the living room go on full blast. I go to check and I see my roomie playing GT5 like wtf. I'm like "What, how" and he goes "Dude, like I can't sleep n shit" and I'm like "What the fuck dude, you're dead." and he likes look at me if I'm a mental case.

I thought I was dreaming and went to bed. Next day the guy is like drinking milk. I though ok so I have a ghost roomie, no biggie so I go to classes and try to live like this for a few days. The guy just does his usual routine of eating munchies and playing games and internet. Then his parents keep calling me and I'm like how do I tell them that their son is a fucking ghost. Then the landlord starts giving me shit to find a new roomie and I can't like because roomie ghost is like "nah, dude I don't give a fuck if I'm dead man, like amma live there." and I'm like wtf. DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU HAVE TO PAY RENT. But he always goes "I'm dead I can't give you money dude, like I can't even work" and he just says that while he clicks away on reddit like a total idiot. I'm getting sick of it. He always like goes "can't do the dishes bro, amma ghost!" THEN STOP BROWSING REDDIT YOU FUCKING TARD! IF UR READING THIS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD. GET THE FUCK OUT OR PAY RENT YOU STUPID IMBECILE! DO SOME SPOOKY SHIT OR SOMETHING!

FUCK.

Anyway how do I get rid of ghost roomie?
>>
File: 1488072460653.png (313KB, 526x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488072460653.png
313KB, 526x510px
bump for interest
>>
>>19113097
Dude WTF are you on? If you're not keeping then take some pics or Vida and post them. Otherwise that story is just too far out there.
>>
>>19115347
Larping
>>
Jerk off in the same room as your roommate to make him uncomfortable so he'll leave because he claims he isn't gay
>>
I see the very small man in the OP pic very often who is he? Where is he from? How can I find more images of this small man?
>>
>>19113097
>My room mate is a fucking ghost

Now I could have swore this was a plot of a YouTube series.. or was it Netflix?
>>
File: 20060726.jpg (83KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
20060726.jpg
83KB, 500x551px
Stick your penis in his mouth
>>
>>19113097
I'm like "this shit is really bad pasta"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.