[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so many Agents on this thread trying to cover stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why is there so many Agents on this thread trying to cover stuff up? It's honestly so weird how much misinformation they are putting on threads
>>
they keep coming
>>
>>19112870
Yeah, why would anyone produce 20+ fake ayy selfies with such haste
>>
>>19112948
Look in the dozens of archives that capture all the posts that are deleted?
>>
People make so much fake pictures facts and other things to take away from the original facts
>>
>>19112870
>Agents
>agents
>covering stuff up

agents and chemicals and a cup of wine all brought together with a little bit of love.
>>
Let's Keep Bumping
>>
>>19112870
is that KimDotcom
>>
They keep looping, these 2 cars around my street, black and white cars, no license plates, like 10 minutes after I made this post they started, it won't let me post a picture of it
>>
>>19112870
Agent here. Were just minitoring your ass. Keep calm. Call me Cooper.
>>
>>19113173
>it won't let me post a picture of it
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>19114124
Of the car
>>
>>19113173
Nice LARP friend
>>
>>19112870
Is that show good?
>>
>>19114486
0/10

Not even trying
>>
>>19113861
>minitoring your ass
>Cooper
This is the most out of character role play I've ever seen, are you a teenager who just watched twin peaks this year? Don't post like this again good lord.
>>19114560
If you like superhero films and "trippy mindfuck" narative structure, then you might enjoy it, it tries too hard to be edgy and unique and doesn't have a lot of substance, but it's fun at times and has good visuals and score.
>>19112870
When you say Agents covering things up I think it might actually be this:
>post something fake
>get called fake
>think it's because agents
It's because people think you're treating them like they are stupid by asking them to believe things without convincing them, and you come off like you're telling them what to think and people don't like that
>>
>>19113173
I saw what looked like a police car, but it was pitch black with black windows you couldn't see though, parked a street away from mine a few days ago. I got really weird, bad vibe from it too. I wanted to go over and check it out, but decided against it in the end. Either it was feds in which case I'd get my ass kicked for blowing their cover, criminals in which case I'd get shot, or MIB fuckers, and I don't feel like getting my asshole probed.
>>
>>19114860
Well the guy you're replying to is a roleplayer.
Either way you did the right thing not going up to a car with blacked windows, blacked windows always means "fuck off".
>>
>>19112870
Your asking about this thread in your Op. Wow. Your referring to something that hasn't happened yet, like it's fact. They aren't watching for old concepts, or if you haven't actually discovered anything.
>>
>>19112870
Mandela effect threads are getting severly dearailed and shilled that i noticed
>>
File: 1494981922557.png (2MB, 720x8640px) Image search: [Google]
1494981922557.png
2MB, 720x8640px
>>19114904
I posted a thread on the Vortex Peace Prayer, which I believe to be related to Mandela Effect, and had the thread completely derailed. Literally no one was actually talking about it, only using common shill tactics to try and remove discussion.
>>
>>19114860
Feds and other agents don't use blacked out black cars when they're on a stake out. A more common vehicle would be a tan minivan with black curtains in the back.
>>
>>19115194
I think it was MIB desu.
>>
>>19112870
gtfo cia niggers!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.