[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few days after Tesla died on January 8th, 1943, his possessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1495724295721.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1495724295721.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
A few days after Tesla died on January 8th, 1943, his possessions were seized by officials from the amazingly-named government Office of Alien Property. About 3 weeks after that, all of Tesla's things and documents were given a thorough examination by a group of FBI agents that included none other than John G. Trump, the uncle of the current Republican candidate for U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

Tesla's work was mainly involved with harnessing electric energy – and many believe that John Trump may have found plans to work a theoretical time machine or 'death ray machine'
>>
File: 1496529443974.png (527KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496529443974.png
527KB, 900x900px
>>19111983
SHUT IT DOWNN.
>>
File: Ayf73FI.png (40KB, 1065x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Ayf73FI.png
40KB, 1065x1220px
>>19111983
Reminder that Trump has literally nothing to do with Titor due to internal inconsistencies of Titor's story.
>>
Nikola Tesla made all kinds of fraudulent claims about inventing death rays and earthquake machines, and shit. So after he died, in the middle of WWII, the FBI investigated all his work, because that kind of shit is important to National Security.

They quickly concluded their investigation because it was clear he was full of shit and making things up.
>>
>>19111983
This is actually bullshit.

His papers were actually published in Serbia in the '70s, and the book is floating around the internet as a fuckhuge pdf. I downloaded it a few years ago, but I lost it on a drive crash.
>>
>>19112794
That's the kind of thing an Edison shill would say
>>
File: 1471719174261.jpg (37KB, 659x517px) Image search: [Google]
1471719174261.jpg
37KB, 659x517px
>believed
You mean confirmed and official fact? Heh, I made first thread about this on /pol/. John G Trump was the MIT professor who the Alien Affairs guys gave Tesla's notes to, so he could tell them what they were. He said it was all hypothetical and theories rather than working projects.
>>
>>19112794
Because the American government would disclose its trump cards. What do you think HAARP is all about? Without Tesla it wouldn't exist
>>19112807
You have anything interesting to add? Like some info from it the common man wouldn't know?
>>19113488
Doesn't mean there wasn't anything plausibly doable.
>>
>>19113778
Pffft, if the feds gave you a book of superscience and you understood it, what would you do? I'd copy it and tell them it was unfinished.
>>
>>19113863
If someone did that don't you think he would have used Tesla's secrets to get rich and famous off of 'his' grand discoveries?
>>
>>19113907
>rich and famous
Like Donald Trump?
>used
There are many ways to use inventions beyond patenting them and putting them on the open marker, especially superscience. Why do you think he's still alive?
>>
>>19112794
Whatever you say, Mr Edison
>>
>>19111983
Trump changed his last name, remember? Fake and gay.
>>
>>19114490
This makes me irrationally angry, good bait
>>
my sandwich is fucking missing

THANKS TRUMP
>>
>>19111983
>'death ray machine'
teslas death ray or as he liked to call it a beam particle weapon was nothing more than a laser

if you try to be a wave light fag then you have to answer what light is made of . is it hopes and dreams? no its particles. if you want to know how mater can possibly bleed particles well the answer is a bit long but point of reference radioactive materials bleed particles in the form of radiation and all light is a form of radiation

if your wondering how you can have light created and that light is physical but no matter was lost from the parent object your not listening. a candle burns, a light filament erodes and radioactive materials decay
>>
>>19114191
Why who's still alive?
>>
>>19116125
>no its particles

If light is particles how to you explain interference patterns?
>>
>>19116706
He forgot to explain that it is in fact both a wave and a particle. Also the radiation he was talking about are actually waves and not particles
>>
>>19116567
Trump. Shillary was having people whacked left and right, but never anyone close to trump. He has the power!
Heil Pepe!
>>
>>19118230
Trumps still in the pockets of the elites. They wouldn't allow Hillary too no matter how butthurt she is
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.