[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been "possessed" by a demon or a spirit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 88282.jpg (62KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
88282.jpg
62KB, 350x351px
I've been "possessed" by a demon or a spirit for 11 years now.
It started when I was 11 years old, and I'm 22 now. Also, at this point I would like to say that this isn't some typical /x/ roleplaying shit.

At first it was horrible, I suffered from seizures and paranoia, but we've gotten used to each other now. We talk, we have long and meaningful conversations. Sometimes he lets me use his power. Power to make anyone afraid. Power to make anyone trust me. Simply pure authority to make people do as I say.

But as payment I feel like he will cling to my soul when I die, dragging us both to hell or whatever hopeless void awaits us in death.
We feel like brothers now, inseparable.
>>
No one goes to hell, believe me. Your soul is yours to keep and yours only. Without your soul, you wouldn't exist. You'll be perfectly fine, so don't worry.

Keep being friends with this entity and learn to accept him as a part of you. He is a part of you. Love him. Get to know him better. Ask him what he is. Ask him where he lives and what he looks like. You can be more personal with him, but don't tell anyone your secret. He's your secret and yours alone.

One day, when you cross over to the spiritual plane, maybe you will meet him. Make plans to meet when that day comes. He may be your soulmate or someone very special in your future. Maybe that is why he talks to you, so treat him good.
>>
no such thing as hell

if you've got it use it, there's a lot of things that can be done with that much power

stop wasting your time here and try turning it into something tangible

look at the world right now, someone who could lead people that easily and effectively would be able to do a lot if they could hold that power over even a small group of people at first
>>
Also, never tell him to get out or leave you alone. It gets real lonely when they cut you off and you will miss him.

When you do fight, apologize and learn to develop a stronger bond. This kind of bond is invaluable. You have something very special, so cherish it.

And of course, I believe you because I've had something very similar happen to me. She was my soulmate that I met in my past life and we met again in this life. We even made plans to meet in person and we met. She rejected me and now I'm so alone and I miss her voice. I try to talk to her every night for the past 6 years and she ignores me. I used to see her in my dreams. I used to hear her voice. I used to share mental images with her. I used to feel her in my heart. But now it's all gone and I miss it. Don't mess this up.
>>
That's called schizophrenia.
>>
A lot of people would kill for that kind of companionship; and power. You're very lucky to have spirit attached to you like that.

Also as people have said above, there is no such thing as hell.
>>
Will you tell me more about him?

Do you hear him right now? Can you talk to him right now?

Get to know him better. Ask him what his name is. Ask him if he lives in the spiritual plane. Ask him if he's visited a spiritual planet called Gomorrah. Ask him if he would talk to the Sun for me. The Sun is an entity very special to me.
>>
OP you don't want to bond with it like
>>19109381
>>19109396
>>19109456
suggests

They require that bond to solidify control over you, it's how they cheat free will.
Real friends don't barge in and force stockholm syndrome on you. Real friends always honor a request to terminate a friendship.

You need to break up with it. The deeper in shit you are the harder it will be, but it has to happen.
>>
>>19109456
Alright, please ask one specific question.
>>
>>19109357

Judging by how you describe its powers and your own intuition concerning fear I'd drop it like a bag of bricks. Besides the suffering to come from dropping it, which there will be, there is also power to be had from such a dichotomy of self hereinafter by denying the critter. Like an addict it will be hard, but that is the path I would suggest for your overall betterment.

Don't choose the easy short sighted power of another, but use your own and also reach higher to the source energy of the creator.
>>
>>19109496
My one question is to the Sun. Does the Sun have the power and will to come to me in the form of a baby girl, my daughter. Tell her Aurora wants to know. She'll know it's me.
>>
>>19109411

not when they tell you the truth it isn't
>>
>>19109512
He doesn't know. He is not all-knowing.
>>
>>19109528

Don't bother with people like him, because how can one hope to describe a sunset to a blind who has never seen one before.

Materialism is death, and so are its philosophies. They will never see past their 0.0035% as they are.
>>
>>19109552
Damn, that's okay. Tell him to get to know the Sun and maybe she can help him.
>>
>>19109495
sounds sensible
>>
>>19109552

Go with your gut, bro. You know if it is right or not, and be careful with external energy influences. They obstruct the gut which is your compass in this universe.

So, first impression. Human's typically know what to do, but confuse themselves.
>>
>>19109557

i said it more for op's benefit than that anon's to be honest
>>
>>19109578

I thought you were the OP, my bad. lol I also said it for OP benefit.
>>
>>19109411
At a time, that would have been my gut reaction. Now I've just.... I've just seen and heard too much shit, and been around too many actual schizophrenic people to just dismiss it. I don't pretend to understand it, haven't a clue, and there's a lot of negatives that come with schizophrenia that make it a disease. But man, some people just either know it can do some weird inexplicable shit. Some of the toughest cases of what you'd write off as mental illness have made predictions that blew my hair back, or knew shit that about me that simply no other person could possibly know. Sometimes I'm a bit jealous, they get someone to talk to all the time
>>
>>19109594

oh nah i'm >>19109391

i've had similar experiences while i was heavily using pcp, hearing things and auto writing specifically, anyway years later most of it turned out to be true

waiting on the rest, either way the way op described it sounds potentially legit so i see no reason to treat it like it isn't
>>
>>19109495
I mean... It's not terrible advice. I guess it depends what you want, and what it wants. If you have a voice that helps you, I don't think that's a bad thing. If the voice is telling you you're a monster and should kill your family... Maybe that's a visitor who needs to fuck off
>>
A long time ago, my brother told me he heard voices and the voices said they were demons. I thought he was crazy, until I started hearing voices. There is a stigma with hearing voices, whether they're real or not, and in this case, I believe they are real. The voices I heard proved to me they were real because we met in person. In most cases, voices are real and I don't buy the bullshit that it's all your head making it up. You will never believe it's real until it happens to you.
>>
>>19109357
Make peace with your demon and he shall become your guardian angel
>>
>>19109626
I agree with this... To a point. I don't know what the line is. Consistency, I think. I believe some people actually connect with otherworldly beings, for better or for worse. I think other people experience unpleasant hallucinations. When I take basic sleep meds, I experience hearing voices. They are unclear, random, just whispers or partially heard bits of song. I think that's my brain acting funky because I've taken a drug. I think contact is something different, but I think both can and do happen.
>>
Jesus Christ is the Lord
>>
>>19109669

Yes He is, Turrets child.
>>
>>19109642

drugs don't make an experience invalid, i've had some very intense experiences that have ended up being more valid than i would've guessed due to drugs

my pcp binge in particular ended up being really profound and a lot that i initially wrote off as just drugs and possibly going crazy ended up happening (some still hasn't happened, but it was written in order so who knows?) and having more weight than i would've ever even imagined

so don't write that off, take note of it if you can manage it; you'd be surprised
>>
>>19109411
You made my day
>>
ITT: Confounded guy is posessed and people tell him to befriend his agressor.
>>
>>19109357
Evil things can only bring evil results, pure things will only bring pure results. That is the only thing I can really give you at this point. Good luck with whatever has bonded with you.
>>
>>19112116
Also if things come to a dire end. Just stop believing.
>>
>>19109381
Agree
>>
Demons are good
>>
>>19109496
Mind if I ask a question too?
>>
>>19112116

"good" and "evil" are just words created by people to express strong feelings, but they don't objectively define anything
>>
>>19109357
That isn't how demons or possesive spirits work. You're just a basket case. Go seek mental help, or better yet just kill yourself.
>>
>>19112738
Thats rude man.

>>19112678
Go ahead if you're still hanging around. We went through another morning and another night.
Today I encouraged a cashier to steal some money from the register (36$ iirc). And had a talk with a 63 year old woman about divorcing her husband. She most likely will do that.
>>
>>19109357
>Simply pure authority to make people do as I say.
Too bad the demon lacks such authority. Expel that malicious being in the name of Jesus. The demon is trying to bring you down to hell if you give in. Get rid of it.
>>
Do what I did. Go remote camping in Manitoba's far northern wilderness in late fall. Build a fire on a lakeshore and spend a lot of time after dark whistling. Something else'll find you and take care of your silly little theological delusions.
>>
>>19113160
A mountain lion?
>>
>>19109558
>Don't visit /x/ for 3 years
>it's raining at work today and it's a 10 hour shift, so why not?
>It's another Aurora Tripcoding
>get massive Déjà vu while writing this
>>
>>19113109
Thanks man. It's two questions, really, but they're integral to one another.

First quesion, simple enough: To which number between one and seven do you feel most connected?

Second question, more important: Do you know why I'm asking question one?
>>
>>19109357

Same here. Mine is my other half though, my soulmate from before I came to earth, a long time ago.

She has a very dark frequency, I get alot of thoughts about carnage, creatures, and dark architecture. But she has a sense of humor.

She helps protect me kinda like some sort of fallen guardian angel. Pic related kinda reminds me of her energy a little bit.

Can I keep a secret? Yes I can. Thats why I wont talk much more about it.
>>
>>19109357
Is this like an astral entity?
>>
File: sonic 3 & knuckles.jpg (21KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
sonic 3 & knuckles.jpg
21KB, 192x263px
>>19109357
>inseparable.
Whatever you did to sell your soul, I hope it was worth it.

I sold my soul for Sonic 3 & Knuckles after seeing I could trade my soul on The Simpsons. Kinda stuck dealing with a demon too but man was Sonic 3 & Knuckles worth it. I still make play throughs of the game to remind myself of my devilish pact.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.