[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a severe depression, and I just don't give a shut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3192.jpg (57KB, 696x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.jpg
57KB, 696x500px
i have a severe depression, and I just don't give a shut about anything in life.
Like there could be a ghosts trying to kill me now, and I would give exactly 0 fucks.
Anyway, does anyone has some scary stories?
>>
Depression is hard to deal with, especially a broken heart. Hang in there, little buddy!
>>
>>19109293
I mean, I used to play in 3 bands on trumpet, but now it's summer and I got nothing to do.
You might say go work somewhere, but nah nigga, I better get work visa to Canada to my Canadian friend, cause minimal wage in my country is like a joke, it's ~350€ with 40 hours work/week.
And mostly i got to that point of depression because of all that free time I have, and just THE though that after 1st September I will be butsexed to death by university I am going.
Well atleast it's for free, I hope
>>
you could try learning third eye meditation

imagine a five pointed star above you, each point is connected to your body and represents an element

in order go through the points and connect yourself to the element they represent (you can use physical manifrststions to help if necessary or you just immerse yourself in the idea of them) right leg earth, left arm air, right arm fire, left leg water

when you get to the fifth point (spirit) connected to your third eye (middle of your forehead between your eye) you're going to focus on that point ("look" with your eyes closed, feels weird but it helps and you get used to it over time) until you feel pressure

continue focusing on the pressure and as it builds imagine it opening up and releasing

you'll know when you've gotten it right

it can take many daily attempts to achieve the proper result, but you'll start to notice some effects sooner as you get the hang of meditation

once you do it keep going with it and see where it leads you

also practice immersing yourself in any given moment separate from your feelings and thoughts, put them aside and experience things

it helps a lot with depression when you can learn that
>>
>>19109346
Okay, will try at least.
Thanks
>>
>>19109349

no problem

a few other things that help:

connecting with nature, go outside and plant some things (or do this in your apartment or out of a window whatever, it's proven to be beneficial to be around plants) take care of it and get to know all of the wildlife that might frequent the area

i've pet deer and have had chipmunks sit with me and so on, it alters your perspective on life to be surrounded by and get to know other forms of life

find things you used to enjoy or found interesting when you were young that you might have let go as you've gotten older

reconnecting to things like that can help with the development of new hobbies and interests which will make you feel more purpose and possibly even lead to things you enjoy again

sometimes depression makes the things you do normally or have been doing lately impossible, and trying to force interest can make you feel more depressed and broken

avoid that

also since you don't care about anything it's the perfect time to do things that may have seemed risky that you've always wanted to do but avoided

there's something liberating about deep levels of depressive apathy, find that side of it
>>
File: nature.png (421KB, 677x389px) Image search: [Google]
nature.png
421KB, 677x389px
>>19109377
>i've pet deer and have had chipmunks sit with me and so on

I can second this advice. (pic related. Live footage of anon in the woods.)
>>
>>19109470

what's funny is you're not the first person to call me that

my partner does all the time, but he's appreciated having chipmunks to chill with
>>
>>19109501

It can be easy to joke about, but you're not wrong. Excercise, walking, animals... a little can go a long way when it comes to depression.
>>
>>19109618

i actually forgot to write exercise and meant to, glad you brought it up

but it's cool, it's accurate enough anyway just replace the dress with boxers and add in some alcohol and drugs and that's exactly how it goes
>>
This might sound obvious, but go for long walks and look into the distance as far as you can see. This opens your mind to there being many possibilities.
>>
>>19109346
have you opened your third eye?
if yes, mind sharing a bit of the experience? how did your life change after it, and was it scary? did you tell anyone that you opened your third eye? if yes how did they react? Can you shut it down at will? or you're fucked for life being able to see stuff you may not want to see all the time?

I met people that could see entities, or had an enhanced perception, they could see things that no one else could, and the info they described was incredibly accurate. It didn't sound nice tho, it seemed like most of the stuff they could see was pretty disgusting.
>>
>>19110674

i have yes, on multiple occasions

i find it euphoric personally, and it's helped when i've needed to sort things out

i've always had weird experiences (dreams that have come true, shared dreams, out of body experiences, being able to connect to people in deep ways they find strange etc), and while i have had calling dreams and visitation dreams i don't associate them with third eye meditation specifically

it does open doors and make you more open to those things, but when you were already open then it's not the same level

it was actually a ritual done by my ex against my will that i'd say had the most profound effects on me that were much stronger/worse/intense and for a while i couldn't open my third eye afterwards

you can't undo it once you've done it, but it's not like being ripped into or having reality (as you thought you knew it) crumble around you or anything (the ritual did that)

but it varies from person to person

for me it's usually just a sensation of dissolving and being connected to everything and everyone coupled with euphoria after being pulled through a tunnel, past the stars, and into a black void that's far from actually being empty

a few visual experiences, times where asking for signs and guidance have been answered, but nothing particularly over the top

but like i said i learned it after having weird experiences and at a point where it was quickly overshadowed by other things
>>
>>19110674

i told my ex and she said my experience was unusual, i've told other people and usually they just want to know about it and how to do it

it's information i give freely because it's a good first step and in and of itself can be/feel profound
>>
>>19110674

my ex is the one who taught me how to open my third eye btw, she did it for a lot of reasons

she was generally shy about her beliefs/religion but she felt like she could be open with me for a lot of complicated reasons and she took an interest in teaching me a little because of it

i went along with it because i autowrote about meeting her years before we met after a black out while on pcp

it was like i left my body, but i didn't pass out i "came back" and it was like waking up from a dream except i had clearly been awake the whole time because i was in the middle of having sex

afterwards i sat down to write because the high had made me uneasy (before i blacked out i was having a meltdown about nonstop deja vu and time not moving properly) and i wanted to clear my head

i autowrote a bunch of shit that sounded crazy to me and i figured it was just that i was high

years later i met her, exactly as described, she said and did the things i wrote about

there's more that i wrote that hasn't happened yet that's supposed to at some point, guess i'll see

really though i won't feel sure of anything until the day i die because my death was predicted in multiple ways (always the same) and unless it lines up it will feel like something was missed and off
>>
>>19109283
I fought depression and won when I thought things would always suck. Mine was caused by thinking I was alone in this world, thinking I couldn't open up to people, that everyone just wouldn't understand, but only my mom and therapist have shown this so far. We don't always know what we want in life anon, good luck on dealing with whatever is causing this.
>>
Ye honestly depressione is shit. I got through it and no your feeling. But dont let down.

Also, I need more money in the bag.
>>
File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>19109283
I've got one. I know this shit gets memed on here but this is a true story

>be 12-ish
>having a fucked up dream one night
>dream that I'm getting chased by an old man in a long dark coat
>everytime I think I'm getting away he turns up right behind me
>NOPE
>wake up
>look over to the corner of the room
>see pic related standing behind my bedroom door
>"AAAAAAAARGH"!
>mum comes running in the room, switches light on
>"are you ok??"
>looks again, it's a fucking hat and black coat hanging on a coat-stand
>oops, sorry mum
>goes back to sleep slightly embarrassed that I'd screamed
>.... next morning, wakes up
>notices straightaway that the coat-stand is gone
>goes into the kitchen, mums sitting there at the table
>starts making cereal, sits down
>mum asks why I screamed last night
>tells her I had a nightmare
>asks mum what she did with the coat-stand
>she looks at me
>..."coat-stand? we don't own a coat-stand?"

She was right. We'd never owned a coat-stand. Furthermore, nobody even owned a hat or long black coat either.

Haven't got a clue what I saw that night, but it wasn't there the next day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.