[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be spiritual without being a weirdo or crank?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: chakras5[1].jpg (879KB, 4913x3035px) Image search: [Google]
chakras5[1].jpg
879KB, 4913x3035px
Is it possible to be spiritual without being a weirdo or crank? I think of myself as quite level headed and sceptical, But I find the top of spirituality very interesting, and want to experience the benefits that people talk about in regards to meditation, spirituality, etc.
>>
>>19109280
>Is it possible to be spiritual without being a weirdo or crank?

Depends on your definition of "spiritual".
But yes, you can be normal and be highly spiritual.
>>
>>19109280

Yes. Do not judge the majority by the actions of the loudest/most noticeable assholes among their number. Normal (Any random person who wouldn't stand out in a crowd) people do yoga and meditate at home without ever saying a word to anyone about it all the time. Normal people practice ceremonial magic, and watch football, and drink beer (unless their particular poison forbids it for some reason).
>>
File: tmp_17445-e06-2124292579.jpg (82KB, 600x1986px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17445-e06-2124292579.jpg
82KB, 600x1986px
>>19109280
Not really.

"Weirdo and crank" are terms used to discredit people based on their beliefs. If you want to be spiritual whilst retaining a dogmatic attitude towards those you find disagreeable, then you won't find your self in a position to observe those whose beliefs you disagree with. Only in a non-enlightened state can you find people to argue with based on credibility rather than information content.

There are for sure spiritual people who go all in with their dogmatic systems, but they do so by isolating their selfs in their own worlds, where weird and cranky travelers cannot distract their meditations.

By some measures, Earth is one of these worlds.
>>
>>19109280
Depends on what you mean by weirdo homie. People call me weird all the time. Has something to do with how I was brought up. Whatever your demeanor, the moment you open your mouth and talk is the moment the heads will start to turn, so something to keep in mind.
>>
Jesus Christ is the Lord. You could always ask him for the Holy Spirit. It will save your soui. Don't know why it has to be that way but that's just the way it is
>>
>>19109280
Trusting your inner wisdom, makes you a weirdo in the short term but a wise person in the long term.

Part of the spiritual practice is to not be conditionated about what people think.
>>
>>19109280
Just do whatever feels good and right man, fuck everyone else.
>>
>>19109280
Same here.
>>19110092
^This guy says it better than I could.
>>
>>19109280
>I think of myself as quite level headed

You probably are a shithead with turds of horse for a brain
>>
Why wouldn't it be possibru?
>>
>>19109280
>Is it possible to be spiritual without being a weirdo or crank?
Yes. Being a Christian.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.