[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody know how you can get abducted by aliens? I want to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: circuloscultivos12_12.jpg (157KB, 412x638px) Image search: [Google]
circuloscultivos12_12.jpg
157KB, 412x638px
Anybody know how you can get abducted by aliens? I want to talk to them about some stuff.
>>
>>19108951
Deep dark night, away from the city and city lights. Ideally alone and in solitude with the absolute and true sense of fear and worry, they will come for you.
>>
>>19108951
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY WANT TO TALK TO A LOWLY PITIFUL HUMAN LIKE YOURSELF?

IF ANYTHING THEY WILL ABDUCT YOU, DRAIN YOU OF YOUR LIFEFORCE AND DUMP YOUR MEAT HUSK IN SPACE
>>
>>19108951
Don't try, you won't remember shit. The most you would get is stuff that could have been a dream.
>>
aliens have been gone for like 30 years
>>
>>19111988
They are still here, they just have been more secretive, something big is coming up and they don't want to screw it up.
>>
>>19112002
why did they stop abducting people tho.
>>
>>19112013
They have, they won't let you remember if it doesn't play some kind of role.
>>
>>19112019
And even then, the memories are trivial at most. (Could have been a dream.)
>>
>>19108951
Why do you think they would talk to you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.