[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've kept this information to myself for a few years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170605_072258.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_072258.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I've kept this information to myself for a few years and I've now got the evidence to prove everything I'm about to tell you. I cannot tell you what I'm about to share is pleasant. This is the gnosis of my life experience. I just became 23 and I owe it to myself to make the Change I knew i was born to do.
For this post disbelieve everything you know, look at the objective facts that nothing exists on a philosophical level. That time, space, matter, and existence is an illusion of your reflection based off your miniscule perception in the endlessness known as "reality". The things I will show you will look so ordinary at first but because "yex" is the answer. Don't forget that.
"My death is my white victory" is the life statement I created myself when "Jade" had entered my life. A sign that; what I called buddha, had entered my life and was a real force. Just with that statement I've told you the beginning of the meaning of "yex". Which is "yes everything Exists" acronym that defines my life and experience in the Multiverse the sigil I've just posted. "Yex everything exists I've checked" keep that statement in mind. Now for those that like to prove things for yourself (please do this to have your own experience).
Download "say it backwards" on Google play or anything that reverses anything you record
I've discovered that we live in THE MATRIX FROM THE MOVIE.
Yes we live in a mind altering reality created by a higher intelligence hell-bent on recreating humanity into slaves through a war through space and time. A war thats been going on for I don't know how long. I'm stuck in the matrix. But don't freak out, the movie the matrix is being used to guide humanity into that system. We are in the 17th matrix, the movie THE MATRIX is the 5th matrix.
Basically the Internet is "skynet" and is being used by extraterrestrial beings. Record "yex" and play it on the app.
Yex= sky. The reason why I know about "SKY"net
Do I have your interest?
>>
Wouldn't "yes everything exists" just be "yee"?
>>
>>19107747
Yex comes from my 3 alliases in a acronym. Like JRR Tolkien sigil
>>
>>19107747
Essentially I am Yex, but in this post yex is a system of belief. Do you accept the statement "yes everything exists" as valid?
>>
>>19107740
https://youtu.be/m_yNMgDsQ-k
>>
>>19107756
yex i do!
>>
>>19107784
Here's the run down of how I found things out, I was born with a "ugly [god is with us]" and with that name being a curse I did the opposite of that name and went to Buddha and became "to exist" my Japanese name given by Budda. "Ugly holy name" is Y and E in Yex.
Now say "ugly holy name" and thats how yex was created in my life. Now play it backwards..... What are the chance on the quantum level you understand any of it. But if you don't know what "god is with us" look it up after you play it backwards on the app and just say holy name
>>
There weren't any aliens in the matrix
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 307x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 307x250px
>>19107740
Yeah the simulation principle? Anyone from the third teaching this last century probably knows what you mean, there's a reason they keep this principle to themselves regardless of what 'evidence' there is for it. Once you mess with the non-dual, the fabric of our intelligible humanity starts to essentially unravel as 'object' is the product of subject only by the conditions of our social arrangements,
Really it makes no sense to talk about what's "not to others, and is only of the nature oneself" because it can't make any sense outside of oneselves own experience of the principle

Also.. YEE?
>>
>>19107740
Have you ever played a video game with a 13 year old squeaker and he just talks random shit for 10 minutes straight? Yeah you remind me of that. Please stop talking, I can hear the autism and smell the unwashedness of your body from here.
>>
>>19107797
so aliens created the matrix and didn't realize that "yex" played backwards sounds like "skite? uhhhh.....so hows that prove we live in the matrix???
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.