[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody tell me what my dream means? Basically I was talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: twau_bigby_213.png (199KB, 318x336px) Image search: [Google]
twau_bigby_213.png
199KB, 318x336px
Can anybody tell me what my dream means?

Basically I was talking to someone then I gopissed and turned into a wolf and (not sure) but I think I killed that person

And after ( same dream ) someone punched me and I flew through a wall and I got pissed and turned into a 10m wolf

> Pic somehow related
>>
>>19107544
It means you're a furry
>>
>>19107544
Well why don't you start by telling us what YOU think it means?
>>
>>19107544
I'm no expert but I'd say you're hiding something about yourself and are mad about it. Problem is you may think what you're hiding is seen by others around you as bad. This you lash out in your dreams. You may have some soul searching coming your way my dude.
>>
>>19107544
To dream that you are gossiping suggests that you are engaging in counterproductive activity.

To dream that you are a werewolf suggests that some aspects of your personality are hurtful and even dangerous to your own well-being. You are headed down an undesirable path. Alternatively, a werewolf refers to your repressed instincts.

seams like you have some stuff to work out
>>
>>19107662
To see a wolf in your dream symbolizes survival,, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace. You are also a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness
>>
>>19107589
I don t know :/
>>
Gay
>>
>>19108188
check'em
agreed super gay
>>
>>19107544
>Basically I was talking to someone then I gopissed and turned into a wolf and (not sure) but I think I killed that person
You secretly feel like you are a monster when you gossip, and the wolf is a symbol of how monstrous you really feel. Killing your friend in the dream means you unconsciously know that gossiping is destroying your friendships and removing people from your life.

>And after ( same dream ) someone punched me and I flew through a wall and I got pissed and turned into a 10m wolf
This is a symbol of your guilt. The punch is what you feel you deserve for being such a monster, but unconsciously you know correction by someone else will only make you a bigger gossiper, and a bigger monster.

STOP IT already, or you will end up bitter, alone, and trusted by no one.

t.Empath
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.