[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on talking to your subconcious mind outloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 5elements.jpg (31KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
5elements.jpg
31KB, 436x436px
What are your thoughts on talking to your subconcious mind outloud (i.e talking to yourself) to reprogram it? I think this technique yields fruitful results, but I'd like to hear the experiences and thoughts of the homies of /x/.
>>
>>19107290
I basically have to hold a fucking conference if I want all the 'me's in my head to get together. It's like a fucking UN meeting anytime I try to get a concession.

I found it's best to meditate when you're doing it. It breaks down the barrier a bit and you get clearer communication.
>>
Be careful with the subconscious/ conscious thing. If you try to fiddle with every aspect of the subconscious, you will soon realize how many information the subconscious is dealing with, and the consciousness will not handle it. like if you like to analyze and change details of something in the subconsciousness, your consciousness will be overwhelmed.
>>
>>19107290
You mean weaponized autism
>>
>>19107385
So is it worth it? It seems like it makes sense. Cause you know, if you think about it, there are basically multiple "you's". There's the you who gets really into it when you lusts, or the you that's all calm, or the you that shows up when you get really into your workout and are full of testosterone...etc
>>19107415
Is it really that bad? What would happen? Seems like as long as you're honest with yourself everything is cool.
>>
>believing in democracy
>believing in democracy so much you want to turn your head into a democracy
>>
>>19108973
Ehhhh, it's pretty much chaos most of the time as there's so many 'me's vying for attention that trying to make themselves heard. It's quite often I have to 'bang the gavel', so to speak.
>>
>>19107290
This is proven. If you get a chance check out Napolean Hills videos. He studied and worked with the OG 1% and was allowed to document his spiritual and psychological findings.
>>
Insane people talk aloud to themselves.

Telepathic and sane people speak with their mind voice.
>>
>>19107290
nice finger family colors, just put pink for spirit (easier for kids to say it, instead of purple)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.