[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of magick potential do virgin women have? What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: flowermuffs.jpg (19KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
flowermuffs.jpg
19KB, 480x288px
What kind of magick potential do virgin women have? What is the importance/context of virginity in magick?
>>
File: won_116x225_KaBlam_Meltman_01.jpg (8KB, 116x225px) Image search: [Google]
won_116x225_KaBlam_Meltman_01.jpg
8KB, 116x225px
>with the power

TO MELT
>>
>>19107286
"virgin" when used as an adjective in ritual descriptions isn't referring to sexual virginity, dipshit.

virgin blood refers to blood that's never been used in an energy transferral before.

lrn2magick, jesus.
>>
>>19107298
well that's why I'm askin you don't gotta be a jerk about it, but thanks.

Energy transferal refers to what? What can you get from it?
>>
>>19107316
okay. take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

to me, all magick is just energy transferral. usually the energy is in the form of personal determination, or motivation, or however you put it.

for example, if me and my coven raise a cone of power and send it toward someone's sick family member, then that energy, that power, is nothing more than the commitment of each person in the group, consciously or subconsciously, to contribute toward that person's well-being.

it usually doesn't work very well, because either people aren't aware that that's what they're raising--they think, "oh, this power will automatically make them healthy, I don't have to visit them in the hospital this week"--or the commitment they make is unable to be realized--as in, "well, I don't know Cassidy Coven's grandma, but I'm sure the power I raise will help somehow."
>>
>>19107316
also sorry for the rudeness. I forget how these small-town boards like /x/ can be.
>>
>>19107349
>>19107352
No biggie thanks for the info, makes sense. I know "intention" is basically one of the main things. Virgins just tend to be mentioned a lot with rituals so I was wondering the significance other than some other explanations I see (like marrying the women to the devil or something).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.