[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >normal guy with a life >suffering from severe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: AYAHUASCA.jpg (21KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
AYAHUASCA.jpg
21KB, 220x165px
>be me
>normal guy with a life
>suffering from severe IBS
>preventing me from focusing or working
>docs can't help, ''sorry'', no meds work
>listen to Joe Rogan Experience podcast
>hear there's a herb that could heal me
>listen to testimonies of the plant working

Could AYAHUASCA help me at all? I mean it's a super expensive trip for just the experience, for a normal guy.
>>
You can buy it online
>>
>>19107036
Probably not and I believe in herbal medicine.
>>
My advise, IBS is frequently caused by anxiety and ayahuasca could help with that as well as LSD or any other strong hallucinogen, but if there's something physiologically wrong with your organs it's probably not going to cure you.
>>
>>19107036
Wot

Cut sugar out of your diet, start eating fermented foods, and drinking kefir. Treating IBS is incredibly simple, and most all cases can be dealt with outside of medication. Your GI tract shouldn't be taken for granted, its something you need to take care of, no different from taking care of your skin by keeping it clean an moisturized.
A lot of people with chronic IBS benefit from a keto diet as well, though this may simply be from their further reduced sugar intake among other things.

Joe Rogan is a huge twat.
>>
>>19107036
Ayahuasca makes you trip like a motherfucker, like it's seriously heavy shit, dunno if it will really help with your disease.
>>
File: moaning_balaclava.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
moaning_balaclava.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19107036
Just snort green tea.
>>
>>19107278
Makes you vomit like fuck as well, which strikes me as the last thing you'd want to do in your condition.
>>
You can try ayahuasca-yahé with the guidance of a tradicional médic or Taita. You can ask the yahé through the Taita for answers, but it is strongly recommended you are guided through the process by someone who knows how to prepare it properly. Yes, it may provoque vomit and/or diarrhea, but it is part of the process, also you may trip; the yahé tastes awful, like a remedy you don't want to take, but if well used, it would help you.
>>
>>1910703

>Could AYAHUASCA help me at all?
You misspelt aloevera
And yes it will help
>>
>>19107036
Eat to normalize your bodys ph. Avoide acidic foods. Eat alkaline foods. Look it up.
>>
>>19107036
>>suffering from severe IBS
isn't that the meme disease that only exist in countries where people eat massive amounts of processed, sprayed, gmo shit food?

Get in contact with a farmer that produce good food, buy raw milk, eggs, meat and other produce from animals that has lived a normal life with good food.
>>
>>19107036
>Joe Rogan
I'm afraid you're a total idiot. I don't think the plant will help.
>>
>>19107036
Are you shitting me?
>>
>>19107036
What a load of shit
>>
>>19107036
Looks like you're up shit creek without a paddle
>>
>>19107036
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>19109121
>meme disease
nigga... everything is a meme to you huh
>>
>>19107093
Hey you don't say that !
joe rogan is just a regular sized twat
>>
>>19107093
I agree on Joe Rogan being a fucking twat. I just tried to listen to his podcast for the first time and the first thing he does is shit on medication for mental illness and says that most of that stuff can be fixed with exercise and diet.
>>
>>19107036
Ingest plenty of fiber and watch what you eat carefully. If something causes problems, don't eat it again. Hope things go well for you.
>>
>>19107093

This right here.

Ayahuasca isn't for something like IBS. Bad idea.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff you need to be checking out. Start with what the above poster listed.
>>
>>19111071
#1 That isn't his hypotheses.
#2 It is, in fact, a correct line of thinking.
#3 Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>19111495
#1 When the fuck did I say that it was his hypothesis? I'm saying that he said that shit and totally agreed with it.
#2 It's not correct at all and probably only helps certain illness and doesn't fix it. If you think doing cardio and not eating garbage will cure things such as depression, anxiety, and various other mental illness, you're stupid. Will it help? Maybe. That depends on the severity. But curing? Hell fucking no. There's no such thing as that.
#3 Lol nice defense
>>
CBD extract works quite well, and unlike standard marijuana it doesn't get you high so it's feasible to use it regularly and still be productive.

t. someone who knows two people with IBS
>>
>>19107036
Whatever it is,it is in the psyche.
There is no such thing as IBS.unless you have very bad eating habits,or cancer.
I'll just leave this here,just listen to jokes from time to time ok?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_zynPcW08s
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.