[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop polluting son. Now I'm sure a lot of edgelords out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

File: gaia-millenial-top2-TG-MGS.jpg (88KB, 488x650px) Image search: [Google]
gaia-millenial-top2-TG-MGS.jpg
88KB, 488x650px
Stop polluting son.

Now I'm sure a lot of edgelords out there are revving up their keyboards to tell me how they will continue poisoning the planet nonstop. Hey, you're only hurting yourself.

Gaia can be destroyed but she can easily arise again. Earth used to be a giant ball of lava, your styrofoam cup tossed carelessly onto the grass isn't going to do any true harm.

If you weren't a spiteful little ass goblin you would be thankful you've been given this opportunity to appreciate the universe and try to treat nature with respect. When you shroud yourself in toxins and trash, you are only poisoning yourself both spiritually and literally.

Killing a goddess is easy, keeping her dead is impossible.
>>
>>19106847
Basically they can't deal with the amount of waste products they produce so they ship them to africa.
>>
File: 1344668819841.jpg (267KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1344668819841.jpg
267KB, 1131x1600px
>>19106847
The earth isn't a woman (thank god, otherwise we wouldn't hear the end of that styrofoam cup ffs). The earth isn't alive.

It's a ball of rock, so yeah, you can't kill it.

You can't kill that which doesn't live.
>>
File: 1494460613216.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1494460613216.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>19106857
>The earth isn't a woman (thank god, otherwise we wouldn't hear the end of that styrofoam cup
>>
>>19106847
Why does your art piece have a niggers face?

I mean if you're pushing environmental impact here wouldn't your pic be something that actually gives a shit about the earth?
>>
>>19106857
>>19106867
>>19106875

This is how you know you're racist and brainwashed by the military-industrial-patriarchy complex.

You're offended at the suggestion of a goddess but have no problem with your sky wizard being a male.

Psst...the truth is, neither gender is superior. Don't believe me? Try planting a seed with no soil or growing plants with no seed. We each were designed by Gaia to work with one another and not be at odds.
>>
The Earth is here for us to consume. One day we're going to use it all up and leave for the stars. U mad, Gaia?
>>
File: 1325726112987.jpg (996KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1325726112987.jpg
996KB, 900x900px
>>19106904
There is no sky wizard either dipshit.

The universe isn't gendered. The only thing with genders are fucking animals (we're animals btw, just in case you didn't know).

Also it's a fact that men are physically stronger than women. There are other factors, but we can go over each one in time if you so desire to shitpost that bad.
>>
>>19106917
No I agree with you. Men are stronger. Sexual dimorphism. It's nature, as she designed it to be. I was just saying it doesn't make anyone "superior".
>>
>>19106847
She told me not to worry, the earth is going to survive either way. Whether humanity survives is a different story, but definitely not at the rate we're going.
>>
>>19106923
Well from the perspective of "survival of the fittest" it does.

Though in all honesty all we're going to end up doing is comparing and contrasting certain aspects of different genders.

Also, there is no intelligent design.
>>
>>19106931
We were "designed" to live in our environment. Or shaped by nature. However you wish to say it.
>>
>>19106857
Dude! The fuck is wrong with you? Maybe it isn't! But who the cares rather or not it's alive!?
What I care about is the fact we all love on it. Even you turdburglar.
You can't kill what isn't alive? Well you sure as shit can kill what ever IS alive that inhabits it. Which you ..me and everyone else.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
I'm not a big fan of hippies either but the fact of the matter whatever vehicle you're using rather its a bike a car a boat a space ship or even a planet if you trash it up and don't maintain it it's gonna fuck up and be worthless.

You fuck the car up... oh well I guess you're taking the bus!
The ecosystem of the planet fucks up and breaksdown.... oh well everyones fucking dead!

Way to go humanity!
>>
>>19106904
An unironic wizard made that statue. Orben Zell-Ravenheart that's why OP used it. It's basically the only statue that is commercially sold, in the iconography of Gaea.

My jury is out if the dude is a fluff bunny, selling shit for money.
>>
>>19106976
We dumped lead on the world, it wasn't there before.
>>
>the earth is a car metaphor
>the earth is a woman who can get sick
>the earth is something you need to respect
>muh millitary-industrial complex

You can't destroy the earth by adding gases to the atmosphere. The worst that can happen is that some plants and won't be able to handle the heat (bees are a real problem, because we still haven't built a robot that can pollinate plants)

The idea that "Mother Earth" is somehow going to vengefully wipe out humans because we are responsible for pollution is nonsense. Humans survive, invent, adapt, change. The pace of human advancement has increased exponentially throughout all of human history. We might make it to the stars, we might design our own plants and animals to surround us, we will absolutely survive.
>>
>>19107013
Ahahahaha. Where did we get the lead from?
>>
Sun's gonna explode.
Earth's gonna die.
And we need to head for the stars.

Imma do what I want.
>>
File: 20023363.jpg (27KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
20023363.jpg
27KB, 407x405px
>>19106904 OP... huh... little miss try not to use the "patriarchy" too much it makes you sound like a cunt.
I'm all for saving the planet, cutting back carbon emissions, breaking dependents on fossil fuels... that's great! I hear that 100% but you're attitude is way and... you kinda sound like a bitch.

If you work on that attitude though you might actually start getting through to people.
>>
>>19106847
The earth has survived ice ages, as part of its own natural cycle.
It has withstood gamma ray bursts, and multiple massive CMEs.
We have detonated in excess of 100 nuclear devices on the surface and in the atmosphere of the planet, and it is none worse for wear.
Our little rock is home to fungus that can eat radiation, the very soil is rich with nutrients because fungus and other microbes eat the very rock itself. There is all manner of life here, ever adapting life, that will establish a homeostasis in the most extreme of environments. There are termites that can chew steel and concrete to dust. Hell, even tree roots and vines can destroy a concrete building in just a decade or two. All that man has created could be destroyed by the forces of nature within the span of a single human lifetime.

All of our carbon emissions, all of our plastic production, all of our steel, all of our stone, the lot of it is nothing to the earth. This sea of life is overflowing. Every organism is chomping at the bit to evolve, to strive in new ways. Nothing will stop this, not even man for all our power and arrogance.

Funny that a faggot like you worships the earth as a Goddess yet considers her so weak that she can't take a few hundred years of industry. Your concept of a God is pretty fucking weak, kid. Stick to youtube where you post comments about your vegan lifestyle and how we need Communism. You're legitimately too dumb even for this shitheap.
>>
>>19107062
This, absolutely. Spelled the fuck out for you ignorant hippies.
>>
>>19107020
Oh yeah no the planet itself will be fine.... it's the atmosphere that protects us from solar radiation and others hazardous space shit. Dude space is a hostile fucking environment.
"Mother Earth" may be an annoying hippie term but rather or not it's alive... we are ... and we live on it. We gain nothing by continuing to do things as we always have, we have got change the way we do business or were gonna end up fucking ourselves. The fuck is wrong you people that you can't see that?
>>
nah, my life is too short for further inconvenience
>>
>>19106904
triggered hamgoddess. Nobody dare tread upon her spherical womanly divinity
>>
>>19107109
This is all starting to make sense now. Fat acceptance, HAES, Gaia, entry level Wiccan crap, Feminism.

They're trying to shape themselves after their idol. All obese women are acolytes of gaia. Its why they die their hair green and don't bathe. So they look and smell like they have moss.
>>
>>19106847
>If you weren't a spiteful little ass goblin you would be thankful you've been given this opportunity to appreciate the universe
My life is nothing to be thankful for.

I'm not going to go out of my way to fuck up the environment out of spite, but I'm not going to give a shit about fixing it either.
>>
>>19107113
another mystery solved by /x/
>>
>>19106904
Okay. Now follow through on this by convincing women, and society in general, to stop treating men like disposable worker drones, mocking/shaming them if they don't meet some arbitrary standard of manliness, and reacting to their suffering with either apathy or mockery.
>>
>>19107013
Lol. My jacket protects me
from solar radiation.

>we gain nothing by continuing to do things as we already have
You sound like a welfare monkey "What has the state ever done for me?" We have everything to gain by continuing as we have - eliminating hunger, disease, poverty, continuing to grow.

What's more important? Our growth, or preserving some fragile, temporary, nebulous idea of "Mother earth"? That's where we fundamentally disagree, that's all.
>>
You're all a bunch knuckle dragging cunts!
Shave your Armpits OP!
And fuck off! OMFG Hippies are so God Damn annoying! But science and common since still apply.
If we don't break away from fossil fuels and cut carbon emissions we're all gonna be fucked.
>>
I'm the OP and you are really running with stereotypes. I suppose I can't blame you. But the truth is, I don't have the slightest problem with technology.

I haven't spoke to other wiccans or pagans or whatnot, which is what my religion is based on. I wasn't aware of the anti technology thing. But no, it's another thing just like fire that we have learned to master with our gaia-given intellect. We can use it for good or evil, it's all up to us.

I'm no hippy or vegan and am all for space exploration. I don't know where you get this idea that I'm some cave person who wants to squat in a cave.

I never said Gaia was nice. There are tons of diseases and parasites out there- and it takes a strong creature to survive all that. I'm also aware that more animal species have gone extinct than are alive.

Gaia's as much of a cunt as she is beautiful. She has no obligation to you, only your ego tells you this.
>>
File: post-45269-138195553841.jpg (17KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
post-45269-138195553841.jpg
17KB, 400x245px
>>19107132 And no! Ya pled! I'm white, I work 2 God Damn jobs and 7 days week and don't take any government assistance, so fuck off.
>>
>>19106917
Plants have genders.
>>
File: 9988f0918e884f0483b3ccacca096370.jpg (103KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
9988f0918e884f0483b3ccacca096370.jpg
103KB, 1080x608px
>>19107152
fuck off back to the drum circle hippy. I hope your stupid fucking descendants choke on my carfarts for generations
>>
>>19106847

I think you're just baiting, but if you aren't, here's some free information.

Everything related to Gaia worship, from global climate change awareness and new age movements, to the Pope's addresses at the U.N are Luciferian in origin.

Luciferians, or rather the power they represent would have you place your faith in anything but God, an absolute higher power, including "Gaia".

You all might find it useful to observe the world in terms of Luciferianism and moral relativism, I'm sure you'll see what is going on.
>>
>>19107152
>Gaia's as much of a cunt as she is beautiful. She has no obligation to you
Then why do I have an obligation to her?
>>
>>19107169
Christianity was cobbled together from older beliefs- mostly Pagan. It is a doomsday cult meant to industrialize and militarize the masses.
>>
File: do-you-think-this-is-a-game-cat.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
do-you-think-this-is-a-game-cat.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
>>19107152
You people need listen to this cunt though.... seriously.... I know it's hard to take her seriously when she talks about the Earth as it it were a person... but the actual core of what she's getting at is some serious fucking business.

And yeah bitch.... you're a hippie... you refer to Earth as Mother earth and talk about her like she's a person. That's fine for you and stoner friends, but no one's gonna hear that shit here...

I'm on you're side but you gotta cut the feminist cunt patrol act or... you're just not gonna reach anbody here
>>
>>19107174
good then I dont owe the fat cunt a thing.
>>
>>19107174
Because you live on "her" ya fat sack of crap! So yeah... that's were the obligation comes from.
>>
>>19107188
That's not my fault. I didn't ask to be born, and in fact, I wish I *hadn't* been born. She's not doing me any fucking favors by serving as the location for my decades of misery.
>>
>>19107195
Huhhhh.... yes.... she is.... it is....
Is your fucking house alive? Is your car?
NO DUDE... but we maintain them? YES THE FUCK WE DO..... if don't.... they fucking break down!

It's common since! Dude I hate Hippies too! But our atmosphere breaks down, we can't exactly go buy a new one.
Ignoring climate change is just sheer lazy greedy sorry assness.
>>
>>19107188
oh goody, I owe her for being born on her lousy pelt. Allow me the joy of the whooptiefuckindoo dance.
>>
>>19107213
>can't buy a new one

We can build a new one, faggot. I'm sorry that you believe in some sort of cosmic justice, where if we're polite and careful with the environment, then things will be fine, but the reality is that we have to fight to survive and to conquer our environment. If that means burning a billion barrels of oil a year and not giving a fuck, then that's what we're going to do.
>>
>>19107213
Oh, I don't deny that climate change is real. I just don't give a fuck. I'm going to be dead before it gets really bad. I don't care about saving the environment for future generations either, because I don't like people. I know that people would laugh at me for my particular problems, so they can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.
>>
this is off-topic, but this is a really nice pic op.
>>
>>19107225
Ohhhh.... I get it... you're shity mcshitheel who doesn't care about anything to begin with.... with ambition or drive or desire to do anything with your life.... well sure sounds like it sucks to be you.... Lets all hope ya die soon. yay!
>>
>>19107224
It's interesting to me how so many will claim that they "don't care" one way or another about the environment but will start foaming at the mouth when you suggest that we should preserve it.

Like nigga, if you don't care then you don't care. That's fine, sheesh. I really don't get why this triggers some people. It isn't like you're being threatened with hippies kicking you out of your house to bulldoze it and install a shrine to cheech and chong.
>>
>>19107247
You're doing a good job of proving my point about how shitty people are.
>>
>>19107224
Dude, you're a fucking idiot. You can't build a new planet, or fix pollution problems by making more pollution, you don't fix a problem by acting like it's not there. Dude I want cleaner air... because I breadth air. You drink cleaner water, you breadth cleaner air, you less health problems... dude... this common since shit...
Earth isn't the thing we're
Protecting... WE are thing that were protecting. Earth isn't delicate... we are... this whole "whooooooYEAH fuck it! Let's trash the place! " attitude is short so short sighted & childish. You're just fucking lazy and making excuses for yourself.
>>
File: 150130_wnn_skinny_16x9_992.jpg (43KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
150130_wnn_skinny_16x9_992.jpg
43KB, 992x558px
>>19107263 hey I'm not here to be nice ... fuck that guy.
>>
I think Ive found the solution!
Some of us dont give a shit, some faggots here do give a shit! either balance that shit out, or outbreed us and teach your stupid kids to be hippies.
>>
>>19106847
no,MORE! PLASTIC ASSHOLE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
>>
>>19107332
also fuck the elite THAY are the ones that manipulate the masses and then blame us not me, we humans where destand to raise above nature, we have no reson to live here like primitives any longer, I don't care if the planet makes sintent bird people or whatever with improvements, possibly summoning us as otherworldly spirits after where gone...
>>
>>19106847
It's too late, Mother Gaia.
>>
>>19107062
triggered

>Nothing will stop this, not even man for all our power and arrogance.
youre right, it wont. what you say is all true. the point is not that earth won't adapt, it's that we won't. we are creating an inhospitable environment for ourselves and it absolutely has the power to outpace our adaptibility. if you think man is too petty to have a meaningful effect on the environment, that it can do whatever it wants with no concern for the consequences because muh insignificance, be my guest - earth will recover - but please go and live the remainder of your life in one of our radiation contaminated areas or flooded islands or smog-ridden cities so that you can choke on the exhaust of your own convictions

and yes we are all hypocrites for getting so worked up about this while not being able to give up intercontinental flight and other conveniences - 'creating awareness' is infuriatingly complacent - but i really dont understand what makes you so sure that there is no cause for concern
>>
File: 1493081224202.jpg (131KB, 850x822px) Image search: [Google]
1493081224202.jpg
131KB, 850x822px
Im going to light some smoke bombs and shit in my neighbor's lawn when Im done talking to my waifu
>>
>>19106857
If Earth isn't alive, then neither are you
>>
>>19107141
You don't even know why you hate hippies.
You've been brainwashed and conditioned to hate people who promote peace and love over hate and violence.
Think on that, if you are capable.
>>
Holy fuck, why are all the turbo-autists getting so mad that the OP made the mistake of personifying the Earth as a female? Maybe if you'd stop getting knee-jerk triggered because of your innate fear of pussy and actually pay attention to the message, you'd see that even without the New Age wrapper, OP's message is pretty sound.

Don't shit where you sleep.
>>
>>19106847
I'm gonna burn a tree every Earth Day and Arbor Day.
>>
>>19106875
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>19106931
Try survival of one gender without the help of the other.
Retard.
>>
File: 1482031483064.jpg (418KB, 1055x940px) Image search: [Google]
1482031483064.jpg
418KB, 1055x940px
>>19106847
>pretending the industries of the world are the fault of anyone who posts here
>>
> We have everything to gain by continuing as we have - eliminating hunger, disease, poverty, continuing to grow

If we wanted to really eliminate it, it would have been gone already.
Check out the wealth of the 1% in comparison to the rest. Check it out, there are statistics. Then come back and tell me how much we do to end poverty and hunger.
>>
>>19106931
What? No it doesn't. 'Survival of the fittest' means those organisms that survive long enough to procreate and pass on their genes, however they manage to accomplish that.
>>
>>19106857

she very much is alive and she, iv met her
>>
>>19106917
>The universe isn't gendered

the universe is INDEED gendered on every level
>>
>>19107214
>All the millennial bitches whining how they are sad to be alive

Just kill yourself already, why the bother. There's enough counter productive whining in the world.
>>
>>19107263
Nope, you are doing the best job proving how shitty people are.

That might also be a reason why they are shitty towards you.
>>
File: Why.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
The Earth will find a way to survive pollution, it isn't in trouble

We are
>>
>>19107667
>Whining about whining
Inspect yourself before McShrek yourself
>>19107666
Checkered
>>
>>19107680
It's not like every human will die over economic collapse
Just a FUCK TON
>>
>>19106906

consumption without respect just leads to ruin, the technology isn't up to where it needs to be for how destructive humans are being
>>
>>19106928

that's why we're at an end stage, things can't continue in this manner so they won't

all the signs are there
>>
>>19107120

so because you're not grateful for your own life you think continuing to live without contribution is the way to go?

there's a lot to appreciate about life and about nature whether or not being alive can suck, and being a drain isn't much better than actively tearing something down for selfish ends

fact is we're all part of something larger than ourselves and we affect all of it whether it's directly or indirectly

not caring about yourself shouldn't extend to apathy towards others, and if it does you're part of the problem
>>
>>19106847
I think depicting Mother Gaia as a goblin is far more damaging to her. Well done
>>
>>19106857
It's alive in the sense that it has an atmosphere, it's full of motion and plants flourish across it's land. That's more than can be said for any other planet which are very much "dead".
>>
>>19106857
The picture, the text.... makes one cringe indeed.
>>
>>19106904
I agree that genders are equal but fuck off with that patriarchy shit, just because there are sexists on the edgiest site on the internet doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. If you lived in the 1950's or lived in a muslim country then you would be absolutely right about the patriarchy but trust me, the state fucks everyone over equally, men do not have it easy.
>>19107032
Time to become a space pirate I guess.
>>19107650
True, state and big business are the real enemies. Tesla could have given us free energy but instead they rape the earth for profit.
>>19107684
Hi Ron Paul
>>
>>19106847
>nubs don't realize le control matrix is overwhelmingly feminine in its control

See Val Valerian you fucking newfriends :^)
>>
>>19107062
>Contrary to urban legend,
termites cannot eat through concrete. And, they do not have super jaws that can chew through
steel .
You shouldn't believe everything your told
>>
>>19106931
You're dumb
>>
>>19107696
are you fucking kidding? we developed at a pace that is exponential, and we already went beyond the long initial buildup long ago.
make no mistake, humanity will fuck up earth, but the rate at which we are progressing, we either make it or get killed suddenly by one or our own creations. do you honestly think that increasing average temperature will kill off the human population, when we have AI just around the corner and bio engineering becoming doable to any joe with 150 bucks? we will fuck ourselves long before the earth ever gets a chance to.
>>
>>19108738

i think it's more than the climate that's the problem, but i don't think the lack of respect for our surrounding is any help

also waiting to fix things (because technology isn't where it should be for that) until they're worse instead of taking precautionary measures is a terrible strategy longterm

because what's being done right now is people mass draining everything we've got while very little new innovation is being put in the place other than media to consume and weaponry

people are out of touch with the world around them and too far removed from nature by civilization at this point
>>
>>19107601
I'm tired of seeing women constantly being glorified while men continue to be treated like shit.
>>
>>19106847
Why is Gaia black?

You realize black countries are some of the most polluted shitholes in the world?
>>
>>19106847
I have no kids, and sure as fuck don't give a shit about the horrible vagina dropping other people pop out

so unless I'm granted immortality and will live to see it, i truly don't care what happens to this planet or the asshole spawn that will take it over after we die
>>
>>19106904
>You're offended at the suggestion of a goddess but have no problem with your sky wizard being a male.
God is male, use He/Him when referring to our Creator. After all, all the evidence we have suggests that those are His preferred pronouns.
>>
>>19108901

which is ironic considering they didn't industrialize themselves
>>
>>19107113
>They're trying to shape themselves after their idol.
Other way around, they're trying to shape their idol after themselves, which is exactly what idolatry is.

If ~50% of women were dangerously underweight, they'd probably be worshiping the Blair Witch stick figure.
>>
>>19107568
"Peace" is probably the most sinister and vile word in the English language, because I only ever hear it uttered by the most violent, cruel, and utterly vile people. From radical Muslims like ISIS, to wife-abusers like Gandhi and John Lennon.
>>
>>19108943
peace is momentary, people need to accept that it isn't a constant state
>>
>>19107020
>The idea that "Mother Earth" is somehow going to vengefully wipe out humans because we are responsible for pollution is nonsense.
It isn't though, creation will be mad that we are fucking over so many other creatures and exterminating so many species that it will hit us hard, brake all our shit and take us back into the stone age.
>>
>>19106904
>Try planting a seed with no soil or growing plants with no seed.
It can be done, If you add the necessary mineral nutrients into a plant's water supply, you no longer need soil for the plant to grow.
>>
>>19107674
>>19107706
You can say whatever you want. At the end of the day, I'm still certain that you wouldn't have shown me any compassion, so I still have no reason to care about what you say. On the other hand, I would have cared about your cause if I knew you wouldn't shit on me. So you lose a potential ally, and I lose fucking nothing.
>>
>>19109110

well looks like you're mind is made up and you're on the same exact side you were initially when i wrote what i said,

nothing lost, nothing gained

your misery doesn't extend to other people, it also doesn't mean that everything you've decided about people you haven't met is true

i've been there for perfect strangers when they've needed it, but i don't bullshit people about the things they say and how i see them

compassion isn't lying to and agreeing with you when you're wrong
>>
>>19106847
get the fuck out of /x/ hippie retard
>>
>>19106847
You speak the truth citizen.
>>
>>19108916
underrated post, irl keks were had
>>
>>19107568
I don't "hate Hippies". I just tend to find them annoying. Every time I'm around them they always end up doing lr saying something that erks me.

I don't have anything against them personally. But I'm a punk rocker... and even though punks and hippies have a lot in common they are also very different.

I mean common I have your back on the whole environment thing. Cut me some slack... I don't have to like anyone.
>>
>>19110315
They smoke way to much weed, they tend to have this persecution complex I find unbearable. I don't hate them ... I just tend to find most hippies I meet to be totally obnoxious.
>>19108901
She's green! Are u fucking color blind!?
>>
File: bender-smoking.jpg (78KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
bender-smoking.jpg
78KB, 450x334px
>>19108916
Just what makes you so sure?
You ever met God in person?
>>
>>19107020
Why should we build robot bees instead of just taking care of the ones that have been provided?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.