[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is proof flat earth is a Psyop. Notice how the card say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

File: illuminati-card-flat-earthers.jpg (75KB, 585x816px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-card-flat-earthers.jpg
75KB, 585x816px
This is proof flat earth is a Psyop. Notice how the card says "flat earthers" instead of "flat earth". Typically the cards in this class in the game depict movements the elite themselves have started. Now you might ask what is it that the card says the FE'ers know. You might be inclined to think this actually vindicates you Flatheads. But it says the flat earthers "know something". This would suggest only partial truth. What is the something though? Simply put its a geocentric model of the universe. Unlike the stupid flat disc idea which we all can trivially debunk based on personal eye-witness testimony, we have blindly accepted the authority of astronomers, physicists and quantum theorists who have created a convoluted cosmology which looks increasingly preposterous by the day. We know Quantum mechanics is bullshit because they've made up elements like dark matter and dark energy whole-cloth just to support this byzantine model of the universe and subordinate it to the idea of cosmological insignificance. The documentary The Principle lays this bare and even gets Lawrence Krauss and Michio Kaku speaking about how Copernicus may have been entirely wrong. The flat earthers are being used to shipwreck geocentric cosmology by tying it to other absurd ideas, but primarily a preposterous flat-plane world. I don't care how many niggers go up in balloons and say "I don't see no curve" because anyone can see for themselves the earth is some sort of curved shape. Anyone who has seen the ocean obscure the sun or moon or any object has an implicit understanding the earth is curved whether they are too dumb to see it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FadJ_7Hh5uM
>>
"Oh, that's just, wow" - Owen Wilson
>>
This doesn't even deserve the reply I'm offering you to tell you that you are a moron.

Please don't breed.
>>
>What is the something though?
Don't believe anything just because someone in authority told you it was so.
>>
>>19106144
>please don't breed

WAY ahead of you family
>>
File: Heh.jpg (63KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
63KB, 1280x718px
>>19106142
Just popping by to say
Wow, just wow.
>>
File: level_bubble.jpg (21KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
level_bubble.jpg
21KB, 500x352px
waitwaitWAIT
lemmee check... yup the Earth is flat
>>
>>19106144
go summon a succubi faggot
>>
>>19106140
Earth is a torus.
>>
>>19106204
The Arctic is really just the north coast of Antarctica.
>>
>>19106204
I considered that as an interesting possibility.
>>
The earth is flat. I tried to debunk it from nearly every way I could think of and I can't. Look into properly. There is something to it. The elites have lied to us about everything. Why do you believe they would tell the truth about this one thing? I have another theory that the earth is massive like Jupiter size big and it has huge rings of ice separating each section. That's where the ayys come from.
>>
File: muh-vanishing-point.png (8KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
muh-vanishing-point.png
8KB, 1152x648px
>>19106249
Fuck off shill
>>
File: whereisedge.jpg (764KB, 1960x1094px) Image search: [Google]
whereisedge.jpg
764KB, 1960x1094px
>>19106249
Draw the lines where you think the edges are of the known world then.
>>
File: chicago-skyline.jpg (37KB, 503x275px) Image search: [Google]
chicago-skyline.jpg
37KB, 503x275px
>>19106277
this is entry level. They use the UN map. On the other hand they still have to explain how a flat plane horizon can obscure things coming in from the other side. Obviously a totally flat horizon (the ocean) should be farther than anything. How can the horizon be in the foreground?
>>
>>19106249
how do you explain circumnavigation?
>>
>>19106277
You've only posted half the map.
Now post the other one, of the cold side that connects the top and bottom edges.
>>
File: thisfucksupanysortoftime.gif (59KB, 800x729px) Image search: [Google]
thisfucksupanysortoftime.gif
59KB, 800x729px
>>19106308
The Illuminati obviously use teleporter technology.

>>19106298
How do they explain the poles? Does the Cape of Hope not exist for them? Do they think pilots and ships go slower or faster depending on how far away they are from the North Pole to simulate travel times on a globe?

Holy fuck I lost a shit ton of brain cells just thinking about that.
>>
>>19106318
Wouldn't that make the earth a cylinder, not flat?

I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>19106336
>Wouldn't that make the earth a cylinder, not flat?
No. It would make the Earth a toroid, which it is.
>>
>>19106330
oh, yeah, how didn't i think of that
>>
>>19106140
>this is proof
>a parody card game is proof of anything
>>
File: sothis.png (7KB, 428x361px) Image search: [Google]
sothis.png
7KB, 428x361px
>>19106363
Something like this? Where are the poles located?

In fact, do you have an image of how you conceive it? I can't imagine how I'd fit that map onto the top half of a toroid.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 345x146px
>>19106140
flat earth is an analogy for the simulation we live in. it's like a holodeck that has light projecting onto it. If we were to see it from this persepctive where "earth" is "flat", then the rest of the universe wouldn't matter because we'd be seeing it from an in between point. Imagine literally having a virtual reality helmet over your head. For our experience in the simulation, the earth is round, but once you see from the perspective outside our experience then the whole model of the solar system flies out the window as well. So yes technically our 3d reality is flat, but our experience of earth isn't. Pic related. Light eclipses through the prism and reflects off the boundaries of the prism.

not a huge fan of alex grey's art, but pic related. it definitely conveys the concept i'm trying to explain.
>>
>>19106270
Can't handle the truth feeble mind. Go back to dumb dumb school.
>>
>>19106140
>we have blindly accepted the authority of astronomers, physicists and quantum theorists who have created a convoluted cosmology which looks increasingly preposterous by the day.

You should make this the point in your life where you actually start going to school and stop pretending like you have any kind of real education whatsoever.

There's no shame in being a drop out. But you should actually consider getting a real education so you can at least bullshit your half assed theories in a somewhat believable manner. You
damn physics and math and then praise a celebrity physicist for speaking about theoretical geophysics and expect us to actually take you seriously. Are you even trying?

Summer is in full swing.
>>
File: flathead.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
flathead.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>>19106455
Very well put. That image destroys flat earth. The vanishing point is not where the projection of one plane overlaps arbitrarily with another. Instead at the vanishing point the planes merely become increasingly indistinguishable. Ergo no sunset on flat earth buddy boy.
>>
>>19106477
>hurr durr go read about quantum theory or else you can't write it off

Yes I'm sure one has to flunk out of college to be uninitiated in the most mathematically complex field in the sciences.
>>
File: 1342379651889.jpg (72KB, 500x828px) Image search: [Google]
1342379651889.jpg
72KB, 500x828px
>>19106450
So basically, while everything is in fact objectively 3D, you FEEL like it's 2D? Thus we live in a simulation?

For what purpose? How do you know it's a simulation so that they can come to that conclusion themselves with their own eyes, ears, and mind.
>>
>>19106204
Yes, I came to the realization of this myself, earth is a hyper dimensional energy source/conductor, the energies that transmute via the torus would fit this concept ideally
>>
>>19106152
But Paul says that the Elites were chosen to rule on Earth by The Creator of All, he's a Christian authority, I bet you'll believe him
>>
>>19106598
LOL no, the elites sold their soul to Satan in exchange for power/dominion over the earth.

Jesus was one of the few, if not the only one, to actually turn down such an offer by the ruling authority on earth.

A simple act of rebellion to free the world of Satania, bless.
>>
>>19106498
This
>>19106477
You're just a contrarian faggot
>>
>>19106694
You keep on thinking that your human will be your savior, pham.
>>
>>19106204
How the fuck would the day/night cycle work on a torus?
>>
>>19106404
>Something like this?
Not quite. The hot side faces the outside the torus, and the cold side faces the inside.

>I can't imagine how I'd fit that map onto the top half of a toroid.
It's not the top, it's the outside.

>Where are the poles located?
There's only one "pole". It's a frozen continent that forms a ring around the inside of the torus.

>In fact, do you have an image of how you conceive it?
Unfortunately no. I'll try and make one when I get some free time.

>>19106719
>How the fuck would the day/night cycle work on a torus?
Actually pretty similar to how they work on a sphere.
>>
>>19106736
>Actually pretty similar to how they work on a sphere.

Except that the highest latitudes would be shrouded in eternal darkness, as opposed to the months-long days and nights they really have.

Also, gravity would be stupid weird, especially on the inside of the torus.
>>
>>19106745
>Except that the highest latitudes would be shrouded in eternal darkness
Assume you mean -90 and +90 as "highest" - Only during winter, which is what we see anyway.
-90 to -180, and 180 to 90 have "anti-winter" and "anti-summer", but we're not allowed there.
>>
>>19106793
Still doesn't explain how fucky gravity would be on a torus. You'd only experience a net downward force if you were standing at the equator.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.