[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /x/ i was wondering if it is actually possible to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

hello /x/ i was wondering if it is actually possible to sell your soul to satan and if so how would one do it? also maybe satanism general thread.
>>
>>19105012
Selling your soul to Satan is bad no matter which side of the religious coin you're on. The only thing you could possibly ever truly own is your soul. It's the same as giving your soul to Jesus, people who do change. They no longer are themselves in almost all respects. How they act, decisions they make, and their reasoning. It maybe that person wants to fit in with the group of people who has done the same, IDK. But they all lose their humanity, so I say to you, what the hell is so important that you would put your very essence on the line?
>>
>>19105012
Do not try to sell your soul.

That is the equivalent of saying "fuck life and all who partake in it"

"Selling your soul" means devoiding yourself of morality. You are not you. Do not fall to the temptation. Things will be different very soon, and you will regret it immensely if you decide to rid yourself of the good remaining within.
>>
File: soul.jpg (173KB, 548x1280px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
173KB, 548x1280px
>>19105012
Good luck.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (664KB, 498x342px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
664KB, 498x342px
>>19105012
the real question is how to sell someone else's soul for fun and profit
>>
>>19106179
Don't do it
>>
File: TheImperialCult.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>19105012
>hello /x/ i was wondering if it is actually possible to sell your soul to satan and if so how would one do it?

Most Priests, all Rabbis and all Imams can help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCG9sVEG9c
>>
>>19106125
Mammon, you can't take it with you when you depart but that doesn't stop a fool from wanting more, and it isn't even better living it is just different living.
>>
Jhonny blaze did fine but you probably won't
>>
>>19105012

What a retard.

Only a fool willingly steps on a landmine.

In this case, an eternal furnace.
>>
if you want to see yourself acting in ways you cant control go ahead. World is ending soon anyways...think your worship of a demon is going to help remove his hatred for humans?
>>
Selling of goods that arent yours to begin with
>>
>>19105012

Wrong religion
>>
>>19107016
fuck you, its mine
>>
>>19105012
google how satanism ACTUALLY works you stupid newfag
>>
i swear i dont know why i keep coming back to this shitty ass website. You people fucking infuriate me with your ignorance of the paranormal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.