[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the craziest theories which will make you lose your mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

Post the craziest theories which will make you lose your mind

I will start with a common one:
The US government and the EU spray chemicals into the air to control our brains and emotions and make us more docile and passive.
>>
File: 1492310888706.gif (81KB, 1340x830px) Image search: [Google]
1492310888706.gif
81KB, 1340x830px
>>19104104
Gods ego death, and since after that, only evil forces have been in charge of this world.
>>
Money isn't real.
>>
>>19104104
i honestly dont see how can you be sure about chemtrails. geoengineering the weather has been in interest for us since ancient ages, why wouldn't they do it now?
>>
File: chem1.jpg (116KB, 1166x719px) Image search: [Google]
chem1.jpg
116KB, 1166x719px
>>19104104
>>19104157
>>19104159
>>19104185
>>19104201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSOsBpQFkzs

enjoy all the aluminum, strontium, barium, morgellons and whatnot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqQKbcl8p4
>>
>>19104201
fuck off fanboi
>>
>>19104104
How's it crazy when you can look up and see it?
>>
>>19104104
here's a fun theory i came across the other day:

chemtrails are real. but they're actually sprayed to allow secret space program vehicles to pass unobserved.

just sorta feels right, huh?
>>
A secret government, ruled by inter-dimensional beings and their human lackeys, ruled from the shows and manipulate and control ever single aspect of human conditioning. They hide secret technologies, such as time travel, holograms, AI, inter-dimensional travel, and also ancient esoteric knowledge such as free energy and eternal life technologies.
They control the media, the churches, the governments, the corporations and the resources. They kill who they want and can make it look like an accident. They can make a saint a rapist in the eyes of society. The secret government is under the guise of satanic practices. The secret occult society formed as the basis of all modern interactions is dependent upon secrecy, blackmail, deception, and whatever method is deemed necessary to keep and maintain power. Satan does not matter as much as he is a figurehead, or better put, a scapegoat.
All who oppose this secret order vanish. Anyone who claims otherwise becomes a target, and almost always dies or is discredited and never returns to the public sphere.
Human beings are cattle to these inter-dimensional beings, who live and thrive of the pain of lesser evolved beings. I won't describe the methods they use in the dark, but most of it is bloody and involves some sort of ritual sacrifice. Indoctrination exists in ever facet of society, all programming current and future generations to willingly submit and to never question the society they are in.
>>
>>19104157
Wouldn't God's ego death mean that all sense and the potential for Individualization would cease to exist, and every differentiated manifestation would merge back in to the singularity we call God?
>>
>>19104104
Have you ever worked with gasses? Do you know how much it would take to have any formidable effect on a single individual when the plane you're flying is hundreds upon hundreds of feet in the open air? Don't even get me started on winds that high up either, that shit would be so scattered you'd be lucky to even get a drop on your target.
And why would they want us to be more docile and passive? For what purpose would this server?
>>
>>19104104
>more docile and passive
>inb4 niggers
>>
>>19105967
>Have you ever worked with gasses?
Its aerosols and dust.
>Do you know how much it would take to have any formidable effect on a single individual when the plane you're flying is hundreds upon hundreds of feet in the open air?
Do you know how much a modern plane can take? We are talking tens of tons. And there are chemicals that are insanely toxic even in so small amount it makes the head boggles.

>And why would they want us to be more docile and passive?
To make us easier to govern
>For what purpose would this server?
How thick are you? Can you really not see the benefit for a ruler to have easily controlled subjects?

And who wouldn't want to control the weather?
>>
>>19104926
Those are galley drains, you retard.
>>
>>19107715
>And there are chemicals that are insanely toxic even in so small amount it makes the head boggles.

True, but they'd also be easily to detect if they were ever sprayed out an airplane.

>easily controlled subjects

You were just talking about highly toxic chemicals. Not magic mind control pixie dust.
>>
File: 1493141599079.png (77KB, 973x973px) Image search: [Google]
1493141599079.png
77KB, 973x973px
>>19108019
>True, but they'd also be easily to detect if they were ever sprayed out an airplane.
Yeah, if you are testing for them.

>You were just talking about highly toxic chemicals. Not magic mind control pixie dust.
I am not the same guy that you responded to.
>>
>>19108019
>True, but they'd also be easily to detect if they were ever sprayed out an airplane.

This is my favorite excuse of all time; that doing a thing would be *so* easy, that there's no need to do it, because it's *so* easy that some one else will do it. It's my favorite, because when every one in a population thinks that way, it actually makes doing the thing hard, because every one thinks it's too easy to do. Too easy that it's hard, lole.

Is there a chemical in the air that causes people to think this way, or is it just natural laziness?
>>
>>19104159
I want more about this one
>>
>>19105020
i believe in this one
>>
>>19107715
weather control wouldn't work because weather is dependant on surrounding weather
change it in one location you change everything else which, in turn, changes that location immediately

so you would literally be fighting with yourself to get any specific weather and generally not get the results you want
>>
>>19108071
>things that are easy are really hard

Just the sort of backwards nonsense you have to believe in in order to believe in chemtrails.
>>
>>19104104
>The US government and the EU spray chemicals into the air to control our brains and emotions and make us more docile and passive.
That IS crazy. Why would they spray the air and risk infecting themselves, when they could just manipulate us with inane films, television programming, and advertising?

>>19104991
>I don't understand contrails.
>>
>>19108078
U.S. Dollars are foreign export of the Rotheschilde family.

They run a family business where they print out U.S. Dollars, similar to how Ford makes trucks, or McDonald's makes fast food. I believe they originally are British, but surely they have family members all over the world these days.

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

They have been continuously subdividing the same dollars into smaller quantities for decades. In fact, there aren't actually nearly enough dollars in existence to account for the amount of U.S. dollars owned by all the people in the world.

Visible holograms have more substance to them than U.S. Dollars, since at least energy can theoretically be converted to mass.
>>
>>19108086
>weather control wouldn't work because weather is dependant on surrounding weather
What? Weather modification is old as fuck, the US did it in Vietnam and countries like Russia do it if they need nice weather for a parade or something.

>change it in one location you change everything else which, in turn, changes that location immediately
Idiot
>so you would literally be fighting with yourself to get any specific weather and generally not get the results you want
Just shut the fuck up, you are literally on the same level as people that argue against atomic bombs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
>>
>>19108087
Do you believe that the exhaust from the trails of air planes is not comprised of chemicals?

Do you believe that air planes run on anti-matter, with a 100% efficient conversion process?

Do you believe that your farts do not stink?
>>
File: rothschild.png (2MB, 1089x4677px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.png
2MB, 1089x4677px
>>19108106
>I believe they originally are British
They are Khazars, a warlike steppe people that converted to Judaism and wandered into Europe and took up banking.
>>
>>19108127
>Do you believe that the exhaust from the trails of air planes is not comprised of chemicals?

Only in the sense that water and carbon dioxide are chemicals.

>planes run on antimatter with 100% efficiency

There are at least two things stupid with this claim.

>Do you believe that your farts do not stink

My farts smell like roses. Come by and we can do an experiment.
>>
>>19108086
manipulating cloud cover is typically how its done.. this is public information pretty much at this point.. its been in a few magazines too. UAE does it a ton
>>
>>19108125
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
>same level of people that argue against atomic bombs

Well unlike Operation Popeye, anon, atomic bombs actually worked.
>>
>>19108156
The goal was to make more mud, they made more mud.

Worked pretty good.
>>
>>19108138
>Only in the sense that water and carbon dioxide are chemicals.

I understand that you believe that air planes only emit water vapor and carbon dioxide as exhaust.

I understand that you believe that inorganic chemical catalysts are NOT added to jet fuel in order to improve the efficiency of the chemical reactions that occur during ignition of aforementioned air planes.

I will patiently await whatever empirical evidence you wish to share regarding these claims.

I will also patiently await whatever smug insults you wish to share, in place of empirical evidence.
>>
>>19108150
Except you can't manipulate cloud cover.

Here's the thing about cloud seeding. If you've got a single cloud floating over a cloud stricken area, you can fly a plane up and seed it, and get it to rain in a specific area for a specific time.

They've been able to do that for like 80 years now. Except it needs to have the cloud already in the area, and there's no way to bring in more clouds. That's why Operation Popeye failed to have any meaningful effect. The monsoons end when clouds stop coming in. It's why you can't really use cloud seeding to cure a drought stricken area in any meaningful way, and people have tried. You can't really control the weather.

And it sure as shit has nothing to do with daily routine commercial jet traffic.
>>
>>19108161
>The goal was to make more mud
>they made more mud

No, they didn't.

There was "No appreciable increase in rainfall." -General Westmoreland.
>>
>>19108168
>>19108172
You can have a cloud drop its rain in a place that it wouldn't if you didn't seed it.

And they can control the weather, that is what haarp is for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ
>>
>>19108164
Additives added to jet fuel, such as anti-icing compounds, are organic compounds.

Guess what you get when you burn organic compounds?

Carbon dioxide and water.

Also, the only thing you see in contrails is the water. The CO2 is invisible.

And if you like smug insutls that much, all you have to do is keep claiming stupid shit.
>>
>>19108183
>You can have a cloud drop its rain in a place that it wouldn't if you didn't seed it.

Right, so it's going to drop on a neighbor's field instead of the field where you want it to drop. So you're not really controlling the weather, since you're not really increasing rainful.

>HAARP is for weather control

No, it's for understanding how the ionosphere manipulates radio signals.

Did you even watch that video? Or did you just read the dishonest title? They say nothing about weather control.
>>
>>19108212
>Right, so it's going to drop on a neighbor's field instead of the field where you want it to drop.
>So you're not really controlling the weather,
Are you pretending to be retarded or just retarded?
>>
>>19105001
Actually no, I got that insight this morning myself peering up at the dawning sky.

Swear I saw some shit.
>>
File: tmp_17793-a582107895610.jpg (58KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17793-a582107895610.jpg
58KB, 600x719px
>>19108184
I am glad that you and I agree on what the definition of inorganic chemicals are, and I appreciate chemists who respect the environment so much as to only use organic fuel mixtures that produce water vapor and carbon dioxide during combustion.

>And if you like smug insutls that much, all you have to do is keep claiming stupid shit.
>smug insutls
>insutls
>>
>>19108238
We never discussed what inorganic chemicals are, and I doubt your basic knowledge of chemistry in general.
>>
>>19108212
>Right, so it's going to drop on a neighbor's field instead of the field where you want it to drop. So you're not really controlling the weather, since you're not really increasing rainful.
That's like saying that the firefighters who make a corridor in the forest to stop a forest fire reaching a suburb is not really controlling the fire since it will still burn somewhere else.
>>
>>19108290
In that analogy they actually stop a fire.

In this analogy they'd be directing the fire to go into one neighborhood instead of going into another neighborhood. Which may or may not be useful on a small scale.

But it's a long way from total control over fires.
>>
>>19108136
gr8
>>
>>19108425
>In that analogy they actually stop a fire.
No they don't, they redirect it somewhere else.
>In this analogy they'd be directing the fire to go into one neighborhood instead of going into another neighborhood. Which may or may not be useful on a small scale.
What are you even talking about? I said that you can get a cloud to drop water some where else, which is the very definition of controlling the weather. Then you said
>Right, so it's going to drop on a neighbor's field instead of the field where you want it to drop
Which is dumb as fuck because you are also describing weather control. You are literally dropping the weather on point B when it was going to drop on point A if you hadn't intervened.
>>
>>19104104
>>19105967
You guys are idiots. They already do this with the shit they put in our water and food, the media, social media, the education instituitions and damn near every entertainment product under the sun. I'm just gunna steal what some other anon said in another thread somewhere.

There is simply no doubt that governments, particularly western and the media invest a huge amount of resources in making citizens as obedient and sheepish as they can. It's not even conspiracy theory bullshit, but rather the culmination of centuries of the nation-state social contract.
Part of the process of course is making males (i.e. the only humans capable of actually reshaping or destroying societies within a reasonable time-frame ) as docile as possible, which means making them as obedient and manageable as women from a behavioral standpoint.

Having said, pinning it down to Chinese cartoons alone is not a solid argument. Rather. it seems the fact that shows were men are submissive being popular is simply a manifestation of a deeper underlying problem.
>>
>>19108480
Did they increase the increase the local rainfall? Did they end a drought? Did they extend the monsoon? Did they do anything that couldn't have been done with a garden hose? No?

Then some weather manipulation.

Also none of this has anything to do with contrails.
>>
>>19105020

Very well said anon, thank you.
>>
>>19108091

They dont infect themselves.. They have been vaccinated..
Why do you think these people almost always get to be 100 years old without ever having cancer?
>>
>>19108260
I understand that you are insane, if you think that inorganic chemicals are organic chemicals.
>>
>>19108106

Rothschild is a German name for Red Shield.
>>
>>19108086

>Not knowing weather modification isnt a conspiracy but actually real.

The Russians are very good with silver iodide.
The Dutch former Queen Beatrix once admitted they used silver iodide on a Dutch royal holiday so it wouldnt rain that day.

You are either very badly informed, shilling or trolling.
>>
>>19104104
Also to control weather
>>
File: 1483986059336.jpg (26KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483986059336.jpg
26KB, 700x525px
>>19108529
Irrelevant, they made it drop it some where it wouldn't have dropped otherwise. They controlled the weather.

Deal with it.

>Also none of this has anything to do with contrails.
Its not contrails
>>
>>19104104
Well it doesn't seem like those chemicals are working then.
>>
>>19108558
When did I ever say inorganic chemicals are organic chemicals?
>>
File: 1489550935002.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489550935002.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19108238
>Namefag being snarky
>>
>>19108604
They are, otherwise we wouldn't let middle eastern barbarians kills our countrymen
>>
>>19108604
>Well it doesn't seem like those chemicals are working then.
Really? Europe is being flooded with literal hordes of men aged 15-35, they commit attack after attack, rape tens of thousands of women and sexually harass women in groups of hundreds.

And people don't give a shit at all.
>>
>>19108664
You are posting anonymously. I will respect your anonymity.

>>19108687
I am choosing to not be snarky in this thread.
>>
File: 1479504325833.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1479504325833.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
I think the government is actually made out of cheese
>>
>>19105178
no, why would you assume the first bullshit thing that pops into your head is true? are you autistic?
>>
>>19104104
>The US government and the EU spray chemicals into the air to control our brains and emotions and make us more docile and passive.
All those riots and crime really show how docile and passive americans are.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.