[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thiis story I'm about to share with you is not really paranormal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Snuffy31.jpg (43KB, 237x344px) Image search: [Google]
Snuffy31.jpg
43KB, 237x344px
Thiis story I'm about to share with you is not really paranormal, but some might find it spooky nonetheless.
This happened on friday evening

>11 pm downtown in a german metropolis (yes we've got some too)
>visiting a good friend's shared flat
>only one of his flat mates is home and lets me in
>tells me the others are still out grabbing some beer but should arrive in 10 minutes
>waiting and listening to music
>finally hear something scurry on the stairs
>get the at the time incredibly funny idea to kill the lights and hide in the kitchen
>they live on the 4th floor so we still have some time
>after sitting on the dark kitchen floor for 5 minutes and no one coming in we get back up
>must have been a neighbour
>fast forward about 15 minutes
>friends have confirmed to arrive around that time
>hear a door opening and the same scurrying noise from before followed by light steps coming up the stairwell
>steps are very slow and silent
>they probably try to sneak up and get the jump on us
>rush to the kitchen
>kill the lights
>hide half assed behind some chairs
>disgonbegud.gif
>some minutes pass but we keep hiding because we can still hear them
>hear friends reach the end of the stairs
>hear them slowly approaching the door
>hear them panting
>hear them sniff
>what?
>sniffing continues
>turn to buddy hiding next to me in confusion
>gets up to turn on the kitchen lights
>suddenly something rushes down the main hall
>it's a fucking
>>
>>19103973
Continue you fucking tease
>>
>>19103973
cont.

>it's a fucking giant dog
>thing comes charging at us
>don't really have the time to protect ourselves
>pull up knees and kind of kick in it's general direction
>barely hit it's front legs
>the fucker gives a low confused bark/growl
>turns around leaves the appartment and runs down the stairs
>close the door and hear it scratching the walls and neighbour's doors here and there
>suddenly it stops
>after some minutes reopen the door to take a peek
>don't see or hear anything

and that's basically it. The dog was a syb husky who belongs to a slightly confused elderly woman down the street. Of course we brought this up to the neighbour's and apparently she is known for taking the thing for a walk without a leash at ungodly times. She apparently suffers from dementia and is barely under treatment, so we figured she might have just rang a random bell in their house and a neighbour opened the door for her.
As mentioned I wouldn't say it's a paranormal story, but boy were we spooked. Sitting in complete darkness and being charged by a fucking 4ft husky out of nowhere, was quite the experience to say the least.
>>
>>19103973
>Thiis story I'm about to share with you is not really paranormal

And the board is callled....
>>
>>19104640
>humans gladly give way to giant dog
>dog opens door
>being German and not ending after allah akbar
>>
File: 1476769604733.gif (127KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476769604733.gif
127KB, 256x192px
>it's a fucking
>>
>>19106135
r/ paranormal?
>>
>>19106160
we had to open the door for them to come in previous to the woofer sneaking up on us. Friends didn't have a key and since we wanted to hide, waiting for them to reach the 4th level to then open the door was nit an option. The people in their house know the old hag and probably just saw her and hit the door buzzer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.