[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I don't particularly care if anyone believes me. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4339.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4339.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So, I don't particularly care if anyone believes me. I just want to tell someone what's been happening. Nobody else seems to realize how fucking strange this situation is. Nobody else seems to really conceptualize how strange Vic is. And not just because of the whole "rescued from demonic cult" thing- anyone coming from that would be fucked up.

I probably didn't help my case when I brought up her strange behavior when she was first placed with us.

Okay. So I probably better back up and start this from the beginning.

I'm a Northwestern US anon. Not much up here but acres of forest, mountains, and endless fucking rain. Oh yeah and cows. I'm going to college, but I came home for the summer in May. My mom works in Social Services, my dad's a firefighter. The only reason this information is important is because this was how my family became aware of the situation some of my extended family was living in.

Uncle Will and Aunt Dawn were always kind of eccentric. They had always seemed cool and level-headed, though, so when I was younger I'd just thought their Mexican lettuce lifestyle was kind of cool. They lived in a cabin built by our great-great grandfather and had about fifty or so cows that they sold organic milk from.

About five years ago, though, we kind of lost touch with them. They had only one kid, a daughter a few years older than me. It was easy to get along with her when we were kids because she was easygoing, kind of airheaded, and really smart. I hadn't heard from her either, even though we texted and met up on occasion to go to the movies or her come up to my college to visit me.

It was in the beginning of March, I think, when my mom called me from work sounding very upset. She was asking me to come up to my aunt and uncles house, something was wrong.

When I got there, instead of the unnatural stillness you usually get at the top of a fucking mountain, it was chaos. I saw my dad was already there in one of the town's emergency vehicles.
>>
Is that it? What happened?
>>
If that is it then its the lamest horror story ever
>>
>>19103364
Holy shit op this is a pretty shit story. At least try to make it slightly believable
>>
File: Concern.jpg (24KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
24KB, 480x433px
>>19103364
>>
My mom found me from within the crowd and came half running at me; she's not a woman who hurries. Anywhere. So just from her jogging alone, I could tell she was upset, but when she got closer, I could see her face was blotchy from crying, and she raised her hands to her face and turned back to look at the milling people, flashing lights, and medical and rescue personnel coming back and forth.

She seemed dazed, not altogether herself, and I had to call to her a couple times before she turned around and just grabbed me into a hug.

Whilst in the deathlock of love, she told me what was going on. Her voice kept rising into an upset whine, so I just kept my arms around her and listened. A neighbor had called the town authorities for the terrible conditions in my aunt and uncles house. She sobbed out how awful it was, like hell on earth. My aunt and uncle were just carrying on like their house wasn't filled with rotting animal carcasses, holes in the floors leading to the basement, holes in the ceilings. Their water was sporadic, so they'd taken to lining the toilets with plastic bags and throwing their waste into the farm's manure pile. They were in a severe state of exhaustion and malnutrition, and in complete denial of the situation. They insisted they had to keep working, though, to keep Kekowa fed, and seemed annoyed but accepting that they had to leave. Who or what Kekowa is no one knows. My aunt and uncle still won't talk about it.

When asked about where their daughter Vic was, they became evasive and wouldn't give direct answers. Eventually, my dad was the one who found her; she was in the barn, feeding the fifty or so glossy, happy cows.

She was unresponsive, and seemed bewildered to see my dad in the barn. I saw as he led her from the barn, and I almost cried at the sight of her. She looked like she'd been in the losing end of a fight with something big with teeth and claws. Open wounds were covered in filth and manure.
>>
When she spoke, her words were unintelligible gibberish, and she seemed confused, as if she were having a stroke. The EMTs had to sedate her when she was told someone would be coming for the cows, and in the meanwhile she would have to come with them.

We stayed until one of my aunt and uncle's friends came by to collect the cows and transport them to an auction barn. My aunt, uncle, and Vic had been taken to the hospital for treatment. It was only when the chaos died down and we were practically alone that my mom spoke up with her plan.

She wanted Vic to come live with us, and possibly her parents if they ever became well enough to leave the hospital. I'd known and loved Vic well all our lives, but was still on the fence.

The incoherent creature with dark-shadowed eyes wasn't my cousin. I was convinced my cousin no longer existed, and this was some horrible monster in her skin.
>>
>>19103548
Really good homework for your creative writing class. You'll get a good grade. But this is not a convincing yarn. It has too much structure and conforms too closely to the hero's journey. I can already tell what your next post is going to cover.
>>
>>19103742
I know, I've been trying to kind of... I don't know, distance from it I guess. The truth is, my mom was right. I spent more than a few summers there, and some of my best memories come from that place. Playing with Vic, walking to the General store for ice cream, helping with chores.

It was never in great condition to start with. You know the drill, old wood floors covered in fugly carpet-patterned laminate, lathe and plaster walls. But seeing the condition it was in. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get that out of my head.

The shear, raw stench of the place literally could have killed you. The floor downstairs was coated with this thick, slimy sludge of rotted food and dead animals. Seeing so many hallmarks of my family drowning in filth and shit was... pretty disconcerting, I'm not going to lie. It was fucking tragic, man. But I'm also the kid who the family always sent in to clean up Grandma after she shit her bed, so I guess I've been kind of inured to some of the horror?

My cousin, though. I can't even begin to explain how... wrong she felt. Like not only was there something warped about her, it was like something integral to being a human being was gone. I can't really explain it. It was like looking at a robot version of Vic. Same appearance, but hitting the uncanny valley hard.

I can go into more detail, but this part is just tragic. There's nothing supernatural about the squalid conditions my family was living in, it was just horrific.
>>
>>19103925
And then....
>>
>>19103925
FUG
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.