[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any negative karmic effects from wishing someone to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 181.gif (2MB, 425x256px) Image search: [Google]
181.gif
2MB, 425x256px
Are there any negative karmic effects from wishing someone to die?

They really fucked me over to the point of brain damage and physical abuse I'm still recovering from.
>>
I think the only real negative effects are the hatred you have for this person. that's not to say you cant get even. take karma into your own hands.
>>
>>19102688
>Are there any negative karmic effects from wishing someone to die?
yes. you invite it to happen to you.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. - Matthew 7:2

If you can't forgive by feeling, forgive by faith. Righteous anger isn't wrong, Jesus himself got angry lots of times. Hatred IS wrong, and wishing someone dead is the same as actually killing them, in the eyes of God.

>They really fucked me over to the point of brain damage and physical abuse I'm still recovering from.
it sounds to me like your anger is justified, Anon, but your hatred is not. I will pray for your healing and peace, in Jesus' name.
>>
No. There's no such thing as karma.

Also, karma is based on what you do, not what you think. You're condemned for suffering for stepping on a bug, even if you didn't see it.
>>
>>19102751
Thank you, anon.

The hatred I feel is because I don't feel or think like the same person I was anymore, I got really ruined. I feel like I can't ever let that anger go, or then I'd be truly pathetic.

I guess it's an energy I need to transmute, but dammit I got hurt.
>>
>>19102688
Tell us the whole story anon.
>>
>eats animals and animal products every day
>millions of animals in slavery and suffering to benefit your lust and gluttony
>is worried about his Karma not because of this but because of one single death wish

Have bad news for you buddy.
>>
>>19102845
>posts from a smartphone made by child slavery abuse and murder
>wears shoes, clothes made in the same way
>either uses gasoline, diesel or otherwise exhaustible fuel that slowly kills the environment for future generations
But no, these animals we gave life and existence to in order to serve their purpose as meat and product should all be set free so all ecosystems die but ill feel holier than thou because of that vegan video i saw
Yes the meat industry isnt the best, what have you done to advance cultured meat? Not everybody is willing to live low test and tired without proper nourishment or keep taking stupid supplements with side effects
>>
>>19102897
Who is morally worse, someone who contributes to animal and human suffering or someone who only contributes to human suffering?
>>
File: unspooked smugness.gif (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
unspooked smugness.gif
5KB, 200x175px
>>19102946
Both, because they are spooked, crybaby faggots like yourself.

>Inb4 replying like a spooked, crybaby faggot
>>
>>19102971
>being concerned about suffering makes you a faggot

Go jerk off to gore again, Mr. Oh-So-Edgy.
>>
File: 1493215734378.jpg (678KB, 1440x764px) Image search: [Google]
1493215734378.jpg
678KB, 1440x764px
>>19102976
>being concerned makes you a faggot

FTFY famalam
>>
>>19102688
Forgive them and you will receive positive karma.
>>
>>19102996
Cant show forgiveness out here famalam thats a sign of weakness
>>
>>19102688
Karma does not exist.

It was made up by the hindus and even then their interpertation was nothing more than cause and effect not "what goes around comes around"
>>
File: 14654218741.jpg (77KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
14654218741.jpg
77KB, 450x330px
>>19103007
Then you fucking force them to forgive you or else
>>
>>19103027
The only way I would forgive certain people is if they sucked by penis and let me fuck them in the ass with a giant black dildo.
>>
>>19103007
>2017
>believing in reward-based morality systems
>>19102996
I'ts not just a "sign". It's a clear proof of mental impairment.
>>
File: Ermor.jpg (122KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ermor.jpg
122KB, 635x600px
>>19103027
This guy gets it.
>>
>>19103040
Well, what would you say to the fact that karma has made you look pretty silly, on account of mixing up your quotes.
>>
https://youtu.be/1FzdrPRmCLQ?t=11m9s

Quite the opposite you just need to really believe in something and it will happen
>>
I wouldn't know. My life has never not been shit, and the person I want to die still hasn't keeled over.
>>
>>19102688
forgive them and move on.

i know this is really horrifically diffecult in practice, but they hurt you once.

dont let they keep hurting you the rest of your life, let go dude.
>>
>>19103040
the reward, is peace of mind.

and its a damn fine price.
>>
>>19103052
>implying I didn't lay them like this because I CAN
fight me, faggot
>>
>>19103024
thats literally what they were saying all along asshole. The definition of karma was always cause and effect
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.