[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother has chronic back pain and is tired all the time and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FaceApp_1496535369535.jpg (60KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496535369535.jpg
60KB, 293x293px
My mother has chronic back pain and is tired all the time and cant absorb iron and smokes and is too tired to do anything.

Coyld binaural waves fix her? If so what are the best kind for her?
>>
>>19100636
Death is the only answer, she needs to get rid of that sick body
>>
She needs a detox.

Try diotamacious earth or w/e it's called in english. It purifies your system like a mofo.
>>
Your mom is just lazy. Tell her to get her butt up and jazzercise
>>
>>19100636
Sounds like CFS.
>>
HELP
>>
>>19101190
Maybe she should try dome organite while she's at it? She should be drinking wood shaving shakes too, only all natural ingredients can save her.
>>
>>19101700
>>
>>19101706
Yeah, she need's to take some dirt, grass, and tree bark, grind it into a fine dust, she can then smudge all of the ill spirits from her garage. She's got the funk and she needs to get rid of it. Summoning a tulpa or trap succubus can help.
>>
>>19100636
>ask for medical advise on the paranormal section, of a anime website.
your mothers biggest problem is her son
>>
>>19102448
Im not her son desu
>>
File: 1496530684806.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496530684806.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>19101730
I can give her access to my eternal life technologies if you give me your little boi pUssi~UwU
>>
>>19100636
>can't absorb iron
My mom has this too and can barely walk. The only thing that eases this condition is green tea, which she refuses to drink.
>>
>>19100636
I suffered from chronic pain as well. I broke my foot twenty years back and it never healed. Walking was agony. I think it was probably arthritis that set in. Several months ago, things (slaughterhouse videos) led me to turn vegan. Within a month, the pain had all but disappeared. I feel the odd twinge now and again but it barely registers. I am convinced it is because I stopped eating dairy.
>>
look into getting her weed
>>
>>19100636
She must quit all chemical medicine, alcohol and other drugs. Then she must start to smoke Marijuana every day and eat healthy.
She will get well very quick.
>>
>>19102609
No more pure tobacco cigarettes also
>>
>>19100636
>cant absorb iron
She "absorbed" my big black cock last night. Several times.
>>
>>19100636
chineese peopel know about alcahestria and super good masages, some chinese mexican luuchador fixed my back doing alcahestria

and if you are a nigger or have nigger friends, grab some marihuana and peyote and buy a cheap as alcohol and mix everything together and let the infusion rest for 3 weeks and bamm you have the best balsamo of the world
>>
>>19102987
Smells like bullshit, googling alcahestria only brings up some animu shit
>>
She needs to quit smoking. I had various issues with chronic pain and I used to smoke. Smoking exacerbated all of my issues, not least of which the pain. Smoking stops the flow of oxygen into the bloodstream, preventing tissue from regenerating after strain from day to day wear and tear. As soon as I quit smoking, 90% of my issues improved.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.