[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me... incoming lightning Storm.. any idea how to control lightning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477107563306.jpg (132KB, 700x728px) Image search: [Google]
1477107563306.jpg
132KB, 700x728px
Be me...
incoming lightning Storm..
any idea how to control lightning bolts to roast my annoying nieghbours?
>>
>>19099150
You need 2 metal poles (not longer than 50cm) and a storm sigil, (a sacrificial knife if you want them to die), otherwise if you just wanna destroy their house you can pick a random wildflower, salt and purified water.

>mix flower, salt and purified water in a bowl (doesn't have to be a really big bowl)
>draw a storm sigil on a piece of paper and after 10 minutes drop it into the bowl.
> after another 10 minutes, drink once from the bowl and pour the rest on the metal poles
>Climb a tree or a high point
>Point one pole towards the sky and the other towards the house
>Recite "Havem comprendum elicias mi mortem ratusas havoc" until you hear thunders
>When you hear the first thunder close your eyes and don't move and if he wills it, he will grant your wish.

Haven't tried it yet, ever since i read that fucking book it just made my life harder.
>>
>>19099230
Note that i left out the killing part because this you'd regret it
>>
>>19099230
You know there's a very high chance of this killing the person holding the poles right? I sincerely hope you are trolling.
>>
>>19099256
Go to an electric fence, take 2 metal poles and touch your friend with 1 and the fence with the other.
Not matter the voltage, your friend will get the shock.
Same shit with lightning "Magik", its just something that works within you to direct higher voltages.
>>
>>19099262
Yes, but the lightning still has to travel thru the person. I know how electricity works. I grew up raising horses. In the winter we could grab the electric fence without a shock. However, that electricity still ran thru our bodies. Now imagine the voltage of lightning travelling thru somebody's heart. Now, imagine that person is making skin contact with a wet tree. Electricity always finds the quickest and shortest path to ground. it's lazy like that.
>>
>>19099276
That's why you have the ritual, it's not something that we can explain (today), quatum physics pretty much disproves a lot of common scientific ideas.
Tbh, i dunno HOW it works, only that IT WORKS
>>
>>19099301
How do you know it works if you haven't even tried it? By the way, i would not recommend doing so. It sounds like the author is a charlatan or a prankster.
>>
>>19099306
It's Magic you dipshit
>>
>>19099427

lolol dying.
>>
>>19099150
I have just the thing...

>Collect Radon gas from basements as a service to the community.
>Store Radon alpha emitted particles (Helium nuclei with atomic weight 4 and charge 2+) gas in particle accelerator similar in operation to CERN, suspending the particles.
>Place accelerator atop tall hill.
> In the center erect a lightning tower leading down into the hill under the accelerator to a large capacitor.
>The high volume of alpha particles will draw immense positive charge, attracting the negative charge in the lightning rod to the bottom.
>The balance of negative at the bottom leads the top to have a surplus positive charge.
>A lightning storm moves over the area and all the negative electric charge will be attracted to the high, positive charge of the tower.
>Siphon the lightning from the storm. You now have access to the miraculous power of nature.
>profit $$$$
>>
>>19100231
go sell it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.